MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I’ve seen a few instamums doing ads for babysitting services - Bubble I think it’s called?
To be fair I can’t remember the MOFOD advertising them but others have... I just can’t imagine using an app to find a babysitter 🤔 surely you’d want to meet them first and get recommendations from people you actually know?
Might just be me but doesn’t sit well.
Didn’t MOD once use a babysitting app when they lived in London, I remember a few followers being up in arms! 🧐

Reactions: 9
Also, I’ve seen a few instamums doing ads for babysitting services - Bubble I think it’s called?
To be fair I can’t remember the MOFOD advertising them but others have... I just can’t imagine using an app to find a babysitter 🤔 surely you’d want to meet them first and get recommendations from people you actually know?
Mod did do the babysitting thing... and has said she relies on a similar service now.
Th
Just watched the video, pretty sure the blonde directly next to the nanny is NSSN. I wonder if the mamas have collectively hired a nanny or two?
The nannies can only have 3 kids, so Twinnies and Marnie would be full house.

Reactions: 8
So, they're not even remotely fully qualified? Let's face it, they're not even partially qualified. I wouldn't even say 'slightly' qualified if I'm honest.

Then again, the ODs are so willing to share their children with all and sundry that it's no surprise they're happy to leave their children with total strangers who have might have only done an 8hr course. But, at least the course is at BABINGTON HOUSE, phew!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve lost you all at Babington House. What/where is this mysterious place?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sure the MOFOD’s will be more pissed that they’ve been busted with nannies than the fact their kids are so recognisable. Scary, really.

I’m sure the MOFOD’s will be more pissed that they’ve been busted with nannies than the fact their kids are so recognisable. Scary, really.
I bet the spiel will be, that the dear nannies reached out to see if they could help the Uber djs MOFOD, they didn’t share this because they weren’t sure the twins would take to it, but guess what? It was amazing and we can now share our #presstrip collab with Feckless nanniesz

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can confidently predict that Noushka, the Reckless Nanny will be amazing and just so much fun and all-round angel...

...followed by a flurry of hastily contrived, staged 'special family time' photos.

Yawn.

Reactions: 6
I’ve used Bubble and connected with a babysitter then met her before actually booking her - it wasn’t just click on an app and hand my kids over

Reactions: 2
I’ve used Bubble and connected with a babysitter then met her before actually booking her - it wasn’t just click on an app and hand my kids over
That’s fair enough. I would be interested in something like that, I think it never seemed like that on Instagram! But thanks for clarifying x

Mod did do the babysitting thing... and has said she relies on a similar service now.
It was for the Bubble babysitting app. I am sure Clemmie commented on Candice Brathwaite’s latest AD post for the babysitting service, saying that when they advertised the service ages ago a lot of people were against it so nice to see that more people are willing to use it now...something along those lines.

Reactions: 2
I’ve lost you all at Babington House. What/where is this mysterious place?
The Somerset outpost of so-so house, the highest concentration of influencers in the south west can be found here at any time. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It is things like this being exposed for everyone to see that I bloody love the internet 🤣

That is definitely not so smug now in the video. And MOD was obvs there as the poster said they saw the pic being taken. So why hire a nanny then if you are right next to your kids?!

Reactions: 12
FOD actually walks past her on her last video towards the end 😀
I love that they aren't getting away with it and outed by their own fans.

I still wish they had of spent the whole festival giving their gems of how to cope with children and never mention the nannys then be outed. We all know they wouldn't have mentioned ditching those pesky money making kids even during the daytime at th most child friendly festival

This is a brilliant thread!!! Festivals with 4 kids would be hell in my opinion and I hate the fakery. Secret nanny solves it!

Reactions: 11
As a child I attended festival upon festival with my parents, WOMAD every summer for at least 1/2 of the days, V Fest as a teen, Reading etc. There are some incredibly treasured memories in my head because of this, and because, y’know, shock horror... my parents spent time with us!

I honestly am gobsmacked at the idea of festival nannies; feckless, freckled or otherwise. It makes my heart and stomach hurt thinking about putting my baby with a childminder for one day a week come autumn so I can go to work (as a fellow saintly Midwife 😇), so I truly cannot fathom the thought process that goes into putting your kids with hired help, to then stand 10ft away from them to swig your lukewarm Hendrick’s in peace. This is beyond comprehension!

I may have become an emotional soft touch since having my baby, but duck, I feel so sad for those children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.