MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read all of this, and it resonates so strongly. After the birth of my 2nd daughter I developed PND and fell down an insta hole following these women. I made myself feel like total tit about my assisted birth, reading their birth stories and looking at everything I was supposed to be doing. It was a bad time. I had gone from a very hectic work life being in charge of lots of people to being at home with these vapid idiots for company. I got better, blocked every single one and never looked back. But I am still furious that these women peddle tit to vulnerable women and wrap it all up in twee feminist slogans. These aren't feminists, they take advantage of women (and their own daughters) for money and endless stuff.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
20BB4BF6-51A1-4904-8B96-CB67A3ABC644.jpeg

She literally can’t help herself. Smug. Entitled. Vile.
(My BBQ was £17.50 in sale 😂)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Surely, surely she must realise that the vast majority of his followers haven't got over £1K to blow on a BBQ?

Reactions: 10
Err wasn’t there a post about festivals?? No screens in a patronising way??? A tub full of headphones etc and in the car with screens what appears to be iPads and a daughter on her own screen too...Pot Kettle? I also cut the top pic as the daughter on the floor had her crotch/leg view which I didn’t think was appropriate.Honestly anything for likes and attention, so fake.
And Clemmie on his comments is so lame, how much work he puts into his ads selling his kids, so sweet... he NEVER comments on hers!!

A3AD362F-C28D-491B-B39D-654458F7DF52.jpeg
97F3A41C-75D8-43E0-80D9-3456699336BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Her reply is one of the most arrogant things I’ve read on Instagram
I wonder how pissed off she is that he's got a million followers and she's quite some way behind. If Weber do a broad price range, why not mention that there's "one for most budgets" in the #ad? Because you've got the flashiest one to flog!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 30102
She literally can’t help herself. Smug. Entitled. Vile.
(My BBQ was £17.50 in sale 😂)
duck off Clemmie, you're so out of touch. That bbq costs £2299! Yes the brand might do cheaper ones but that's not the one he's selling. It's like advertising some rare vintage Champagne for Waitrose then say it's ok for the poor plebs as Waitrose do basic water for 30p. The 149.99 is still loads for a BBQ. She's so high up in her ivory tower.

I know couples where one is an anaesthetist the other a gp partner both on very high wages and they wouldn't dream of spending thousands on a BBQ that connects to your phone.

Reactions: 16
duck off Clemmie, you're so out of touch. That bbq costs £2299! Yes the brand might do cheaper ones but that's not the one he's selling. It's like advertising some rare vintage Champagne for Waitrose then say it's ok for the poor plebs as Waitrose do basic water for 30p. The 149.99 is still loads for a BBQ. She's so high up in her ivory tower.

I know couples where one is an anaesthetist the other a gp partner both on very high wages and they wouldn't dream of spending thousands on a BBQ that connects to your phone.
2k on a bbq?? Heard it all now!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how pissed off she is that he's got a million followers and she's quite some way behind. If Weber do a broad price range, why not mention that there's "one for most budgets" in the #ad? Because you've got the flashiest one to flog!!
Well she is very block happy so no wonder she’s trailing behind him 😂😂😂

2k on a bbq?? Heard it all now!
I know right! I honestly don’t believe for a minute that many people following can afford that, and I also don’t believe for a MINUTE that tight fisted FOD with his money sense would EVER buy such a wanky gadget. They are honestly gross.

Reactions: 9
I did encounter St Clemmie who was bought in post birth to examine me as I had some damage! I told her I had read her book and she made what I felt with hindsight was quite a sarky comment about had I read that section of her book on tearing.
It's very telling the amount of people that have been treated badly by her while doing the job she claims to love. I wish for everyone's sake she would give up the midwife and be a full time cracker jewellery seller. She only cares about luxury holidays and shiny gold taps The NHS is just a vehicle to present a fake persona to make money.

Reactions: 7
The £2.3k gifted BBQ, they will be delighted in comments Clemmie is going on about Webber BBQ’s. She’s misspelled the brand. Good work Clem.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know right! I honestly don’t believe for a minute that many people following can afford that, and I also don’t believe for a MINUTE that tight fisted FOD with his money sense would EVER buy such a wanky gadget. They are honestly gross.
He is thoroughly tight fisted, you can tell. Probably why the #gifted lifestyle works so well for them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.