MOD & FOD #5 Don't be fooled by the crap that I flog, I'm still I'm still Clemmie from the blog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read her book (it was utter shite) and have had a number of births. I have never found my perinium let alone massaged the bastard. I found myself quite busy and not inclined to do so. I never tore once, I consider myself very lucky with my child birth experiences. Reading a tit book won’t help. It’s just something no one can predict.
Exactly. My midwife told me to write a birth plan so all my preferences were known, but gave me the golden advice to in no way think it would happen because babies come how the come, just go with the flow on the day and ask questions. Good job too, because my "minimal pain relief, natural birth, minimal stay in hospital" became "aaaallll the pain relief, emergency c section, 5 day stay"!

Reactions: 5
She definitely knows of its existence, Clemmie and Simon hooper threatened legal action through their agents if all the threads weren't deleted within 24 hours, several months ago. Admin spent a long time over multiple emails telling the agent how strict the rules are and to provide a list of posts they want to be investigated and were promised they would be looked into as a priority. They never did give a list of posts and only wanted all the threads deleted and nothing spoken about them.

Don't know about this thread, but over 350k different devices access tattle last month. Although some could be the same person on a different device.
Oh my! So much easier to delete/block and call any criticism trolling. Much easier than reading the accounts of people on here who feel you used emotional guilt trips to flog them crap. No, we are all trolls and you are a Saint, just living your best life. Thank you @Yel for showing principles and backbone.

Reactions: 11
More comments about the existence of Tattle need to be mentioned in their posts to signpost the way to their followers.

Reactions: 7
More comments about the existence of Tattle need to be mentioned in their posts to signpost the way to their followers.
they’ll be on the lookout though and I reckon they’d be instantly deleted and blocked. It’s the reason why they haven’t mentioned us directly on their feeds yet. MOD has learned her lesson after the MN debacle.

Reactions: 6
I still do like a bit of Boden, although I try to hate them for giving out freebies. I’ve got Boden clothes that are 11 years old and on the 4 th daughter and still going strong. I believe many of their kids clothes to be good quality and if bought on sale worth it in the long run. But I hate they work with these women.
I have been approached 3 times over the last few years to work with brands, sell my kids. There’s an unusual aspect to my family and my account was not private for a while. We thought long and hard, we are not wealthy, we rent our home. It would be easy money. We chose not to do any of them and I made my account private and got rid of many followers. Several of the instamums follow me, I’m friends with a few bigger accounts, I could have used all of this to boost my account and get more involved. We decided the risk (mainly social media, mental health) was too great. That the attention would have negative effects and we could not justify this. Our children’s welfare is our responsibility. So I made my account private and turned down the offers. I sometimes kick myself as we are still struggling financially but with vulnerable teenagers it was the right decision. Not saying it would have been anything like the size of these big accounts obviously but it all started somewhere.
This was lovely to read. You're the definition of an inspiring mother. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I read her book (it was utter shite) and have had a number of births. I have never found my perinium let alone massaged the bastard. .
HahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahah!!!!! I never want to laugh that hard again GreyWolf my jaws are aching x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I understand, but it seems that some dissenting comments are staying up there for a little bit...

Reactions: 1
What exactly happened on MN? I missed it all I was away at the time

She came on to have a 'sensible chat' because it had worked so well for Anna Motherpukka. Except Clemmie doesn't have half the brain cells. She was chippy and couldn't hold her own in a debate. I remember one post was something like "can't you see how selfless I am?" or "I do a selfless job" or something.

which was naturally met with hoots of derision.

However, I think DMing her slagging her off was a step too far. How else was she going to react?

Reactions: 8
I had my 2nd baby 2 yrs ago and had to have a planned c-section under a general anaesthetic (long story) I booked myself in for a wax 3 days before my delivery. When I arrived at the hospital I was told that I shouldn't have had the wax as infection is a real problem and it's best to just 'leave it,' i.e. they don't care. I can't believe that Clemmie who is a practising midwife wouldn't know this? Rant over!

‘Fanny admin’ 😂 WTF?? Isn’t there enough to do/concentrate on when you’re pregnant rather than ‘fanny admin’ - I couldn’t reach round my huuuuge bumps and guess what, I didn’t give a tit
Let me tell you, as a qualified midwife, we literally couldn’t give a flying duck how neat or unruly your pubes are. Or if you’ve shaved your legs. Or bleached your hole. Or painted your toenails. Or has a poo for the last two days. What we want is a healthy baby coming out of your vagina or your abdomen and as quick a recovery and minimal blood loss for our clients as possible.

I had one of my colleagues deliver my baby and I didn’t even care about screaming the words “THIS HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER” as my son was crowning in the pool. My bush was the least of my worries!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I got blocked by MOD just for liking a comment another midwife made about how MOD had rose tinted glasses. They are both block happy which is an absolute joke really.
One of the other insta people ( annoyed because I can’t remember her name) did a YouTube video and said she blocks anyone who says anything negative or asks anything she doesn’t like and she also blocks people who have the audacity to like what the blocked person said, she was quite animated about it and said she recommends any Instagram person to do this as it protects their mental health and it’s their post so they should be able to do whatever they want 🙄

• Wow
She came on to have a 'sensible chat' because it had worked so well for Anna Motherpukka. Except Clemmie doesn't have half the brain cells. She was chippy and couldn't hold her own in a debate. I remember one post was something like "can't you see how selfless I am?" or "I do a selfless job" or something.

which was naturally met with hoots of derision.

However, I think DMing her slagging her off was a step too far. How else was she going to react?
I was on that thread, St Clem well and truly had her arse handed to her on a plate. She wasn't in her cosy, sychophantic echo chamber anymore and she had her meltdown. So, she ran crying to MNHQ and they quickly pulled the thread.

Reactions: 12
Let me tell you, as a qualified midwife, we literally couldn’t give a flying duck how neat or unruly your pubes are. Or if you’ve shaved your legs. Or bleached your hole. Or painted your toenails. Or has a poo for the last two days. What we want is a healthy baby coming out of your vagina or your abdomen and as quick a recovery and minimal blood loss for our clients as possible.

I had one of my colleagues deliver my baby and I didn’t even care about screaming the words “THIS HURTS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER” as my son was crowning in the pool. My bush was the least of my worries!!
Apparently, I screamed “this wouldn’t have been so bad if I’d gone private!!!!” 🙊 No idea where this came from as we’ve never gone private, but hey ho 🤦🏻‍♀️ 😬 None of the people looking at my foof were that bothered by this comment as they continued to try and pull my huuuuuge baby out - not sure they were even bothered I hadn’t done my bikini line either 😂

• Haha
I was on that thread, St Clem well and truly had her arse handed to her on a plate. She wasn't in her cosy, sychophantic echo chamber anymore and she had her meltdown. So, she ran crying to MNHQ and they quickly pulled the thread.
I was there too 😜

Reactions: 3
Yes, it was to the real discredit of MN that they allowed themselves to be bullied by the Hoopers. People who want to make themselves (eye-wateringly) rich must expect the odd challenge that comes their way, engage and move on. Petulance once again from the sainted one and really pathetic by MN.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Tbf to MOD, she wasn’t saying that you should have a wax before birth. She had one just before she went on holiday, calling it ‘fanny admin’ and some people got upset because they thought they’d be judged when they went into hospital to give birth. Given her profession, it was a bit of an ill judged post. Just because you can share, doesn’t mean you should, which is something both MOD & FOD would do well to remember.

I was there too 😜
And me 🤣 I wonder who we all were. There were some good posters on that thread.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.