MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay France 🇫🇷 they’ve brought in a new law to protect Instagram kids

Things are changing trolls 😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Another smug mummy with 4 kids and a Very sponsorship deal. She sold a rug to Clembot ages ago so they’re obviously mates, well ‘mates’ in the way that Clemmie was ‘mates’ with all these other sanctimonious instamums I.e, lurks on their threads on here, probably getting a sense of relief from reading backlash against them.
I did wonder if it was a competitor! Hilarious that they’re snooping on their mates on here...bleeping losers!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
France has today put in law the same rights for Instagram children as child actors; protected earnings, set hours that a minor can legally work etc. That made me really happy when I heard it 💯✌🏼at last the tide is turning x

Yay France 🇫🇷 they’ve brought in a new law to protect Instagram kids

Things are changing trolls 😍😍😍
I just posted on this too, @Dogmuck, without reading above lol. Very very welcome news 💃🏽🕺💃🏽🕺

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Now that is a proper gallery wall, curated and well hung. No jokes about Fodney being well hung please 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
France has today put in law today the same rights for Instagram children as child actors; protected earnings, set hours that a minor can legally work etc. That made me really happy when I heard it 💯✌🏼at last the tide is turning x

I just posted on this too, @Dogmuck, without reading above lol. Very very welcome news 💃🏽🕺💃🏽🕺
This is amazing news! I hope it will be a law here in the UK too very soon.

• Heart
Very good news indeed ! Hopefully more countries will follow and the tide will turn for the reckless and greedy parents.

He’s such a dick, he’ll probably make a story (obvs not brave enough to post) about it and how what good parents they are as they no longer show their kids. He’ll prob add in a bit of bullshit about how they used to like being featured!

Reactions: 12
You know us trolls were onto something when countries are starting to pass laws about it. But we’re just jealous and hateful 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My daughter has turned our entire hallway into a revision wall over the last few days, I woke up the other morning and they'd just appeared?! It's for her gcse mocks in November. There are now revision cards everyfuckingwhere you look?! Definitely not a gallery wall look 🤦🏻‍♀️. Apparently they're staying up till July, fskfskfsgh. If the bluetack leaves any marks she'll be doing the diy, and it had better be better than fodney's work 😉😝😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Boasting about what a great host she was and how you would always find her in the kitchen at parties 😂
Because that’s where the booze is normally. She’ll be giving out the crappy booze and necking the decent stuff herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can remember back in their old house, Clem used to comment on her pics not being properly "instagram worthy" they bought grey towers to take photos in, make money from and that is all.
Their old house was a home, should have stayed in the vicinity and found a fixer upper!

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure they moved to be close to Glen’s mummy for babysitting.

• Haha
Don’t hate me but we have a gallery wall....up the stairs. I promise I didn’t get the idea from insta...we actually saw it in a bar on holiday before I was even on insta.
We’d collected prints from holidays and other meaningful things we’d bought each other...each one of them has a story behind it.

So the idea came after buying one of the prints in Madrid and sitting pissed in a bar that had pics up the stairs rather than some insta wankery 😂

Confession over!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Don’t hate me but we have a gallery wall....up the stairs. I promise I didn’t get the idea from insta...we actually saw it in a bar on holiday before I was even on insta.
We’d collected prints from holidays and other meaningful things we’d bought each other...each one of them has a story behind it.

So the idea came after buying one of the prints in Madrid and sitting pissed in a bar that had pics up the stairs rather than some insta wankery 😂

Confession over!
I have a wall of shame going up the stairs where all the daft photos go 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Confession over!
You do you boo. I had a literal photo wall of 6x4 photos and postcards from paperchase with cheesy as fook phrases like "be happy" and "let it grow" (last one I only got a while later- you have to let it go so you can grow).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.