MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhhh I think I’ve worked out another of the photos he has deleted (used to have 1103 posts) I’ve looked and I think it’s the one of him in that armchair I just posted. Cos I remember he said he thought it was a great picture of himself (bleep) can’t find it now.., happy to be proved wrong tho.
Said picture arrangements shown here anyway:
How dare he taint Duggee....prick!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rehashing old tit. This was done ages ago as there is an article on Clemmie (2018 I think) sitting in that exact chair. They’ve just rearranged the pictures.
F*ck me, it doesn't in any way look like a "family home" that their bio proclaims they're making. There's no cohesiveness in this house whatsoever is there? And the more they do to it, the worse it's getting. Their desperation is really showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That's gotta be a first, a 'writer' admitting they don't read books! twit.

Really pissed at La Radoute suggesting a colab of any sort. Another awful example of terrible ethics with false advertising. Crappy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
La Redoute have been giving about £2k of furniture away to anyone with a pulse 😬 It’s likely going to be quite damaging for them as a brand as there’s so much backlash against influencers & tbh consumption during covid.

There was a shelter on ch4 news last night, to be fair this one looked lovely but often they’re a bit scruffy. I’d sooner see La Redoute do up a space like that for £2k and pay influencers for a grid post featuring it? Now I won’t shop with them again tbh. Also currently planning a new bathroom & dodging anyone that’s given to grifters 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm really bored of the same types of interiors on Instagram. Everyone ends up having the same things. Stifkey blue walls, desenio prints, house plants in bathroom...panelling. His house doesn't look like a family home it looks like another ubiquitous Instagram interiors account. He's obviously trying to rebrand with the house stuff..will he just abandon his other account ?

Reactions: 17
I'm really bored of the same types of interiors on Instagram. Everyone ends up having the same things. Stifkey blue walls, desenio prints, house plants in bathroom...panelling. His house doesn't look like a family home it looks like another ubiquitous Instagram interiors account. He's obviously trying to rebrand with the house stuff..will he just abandon his other account ?
You’ve got to give it to Clemmie she’s really got the eye for what makes a great Instagram generic wanky house.
It will be out of date in 2-3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
F*ck me, it doesn't in any way look like a "family home" that their bio proclaims they're making. There's no cohesiveness in this house whatsoever is there? And the more they do to it, the worse it's getting. Their desperation is really showing.
I can remember back in their old house, Clem used to comment on her pics not being properly "instagram worthy" they bought grey towers to take photos in, make money from and that is all.

Reactions: 17
He is using his FOD account to promote HOH. His follower count on HOH jumped by thousands after he reposted the stories on FOD.

He isn't done with the gram yet. He will definitely be trying to secure some more Ads, sponsorships and freebies before he throws in the towel.

There is no way his return is for the lols and a new found hunger for DIY.

I just hope any decent reputable companies will steer well clear of them.

Lucky he has all of us to remind them of who they may be planning to team up with 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not one for a particular look in a home, it's always taken me years to get comfortable in any house I've lived in. I like finding things that I'm not even really looking for in Charity shops or on Gumtree, love a secondhand find. The instagram picture perfect thing is so staged and heartless. Their dark green vibes are really heavy, not the warm I think they were going for.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
La Redoute have been giving about £2k of furniture away to anyone with a pulse 😬 It’s likely going to be quite damaging for them as a brand as there’s so much backlash against influencers & tbh consumption during covid.

There was a shelter on ch4 news last night, to be fair this one looked lovely but often they’re a bit scruffy. I’d sooner see La Redoute do up a space like that for £2k and pay influencers for a grid post featuring it? Now I won’t shop with them again tbh. Also currently planning a new bathroom & dodging anyone that’s given to grifters 😫
For me, La Redoute will always be the big outdated catalogues sitting in my grandma’s living room. I never got over their transition to being the cool brand for insta twats.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
For me, La Redoute will always be the big outdated catalogues sitting in my grandma’s living room. I never got over their transition to being the cool brand for insta twats.
Tbh I think that’s why they’re doing such a woeful job with this recent campaign, they’re a legacy brand with a marketing dept more experienced in old school ATL marketing. Their website & ecomm offering is absolutely abysmal, as is their marketing dept’s attempt to crack digital. They don’t fully get it so they’re not capable of reading the room, no one wants to see grabbies getting freebies. Put money in paid search or retargeting to capture those who are buying for the home (and home spend has grown in covid obviously), they’re literally damaging their brand with this carry on.

I’ve only ever bought one rug from there, it feels cheap and is currently rolled up in a cupboard. But thankfully HoHs isn’t against cheap looking tat 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Candice had a segment on Lorraine this morning and came across VERY well..... Clembot will be seething 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also.... I never normally watch breakfast TV..... especially ITV but it's gave me another level of rage! Not just Piers 😵

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This wall is hideous, I’m all for retro prints but mixing these with shoddy cheap Etsy tit is just NO! Also who hangs a picture that’s blocked by a lamp and another that’s blocked by the back of a chair-you’re f*cking right Sly it’s far from PREFECT 🙄
No body sits in that chair... your shoulders would knock the frames squeewhiffy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.