Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
After all that time away, and after not only BLM but the AXA disaster, he crops a woman’s arm away to remove her contribution. A hard working woman, running a small business, during a pandemic, in a notoriously male-dominated industry. They could have given her the air time she deserves - she would have got loads of followers and potential work out of a shout out. But nahhhh. The Hoopers have to pretend they did it, to get empty praise from their huns. Way to smash the patriarchy, Slyyyyymon. We know you’re reading here, so again, just to be sure it gets through: you are a vile cunt. Credit that woman. NOW!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 73
Here’s my effort for a thread title; no medals expected:

“Sucking off punks underneath London Bridge; all because Miele won’t send me a fridge”

kthxbye

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Axatogrind

VIP Member
She locked him in a room so she could get on with her work without him asking to pose with the spray paint gun for a photo every 5 minutes.

Trapped.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

Rangoonio

Does anyone know who the commenter is that keeps accusing him off sucking off punks under London Bridge? Childish but makes me laugh every time and the Jehovah fanboy is getting SERIOUSLY pissed off about it

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Congratulations and thank the sweet baby jebus to @rainbowlemon for popping her thread cherry with 28 reactions. Well done you multicoloured citrus fruit you, hope it was worth the wait.

Recap:
Nothing has happened.

Sly is still AWOL although some of his 953k adoring fans have just noticed he’s not posted since June 2020 and they “miss him”. Love you can’t have missed him that much it’s September!

Clemmie has been spotted on several posts of, her new bestie, Sarah Tomczak (editor of Red magazine no less!), swimming, camping, bbqing and dressing like “her nans curtains” thank you for that.

Despite lack of FOD content we’ve managed to drag ourselves along the last thread talking about supermarkets, other good and bad influencers and anything really so we don’t lose our friendly little coven.

Please feel free to add

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

lalalanded

VIP Member
How long ago was the Lion King premiere when Clem said they were 'celebrities'? Eighteen months? Such a short period of time from hobnobbing with Beyonce to being forced to decorate your own house *wipes tear*

• Haha
Reactions: 46

frostily

VIP Member
Guys!! I just got blocked by HOH on my burner 😂
I was even complimentary in my comment. Said how lovely & WHITE it was now. So white. So very white. I don’t know WHAT they could’ve inferred from that ..... 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 45

HarderFaster

VIP Member
I mean, I hate to stereotype in 2020 but if you lined up a sample of generic types of men and asked me to rank them in order of DIY skills, FOD’s hooray Henry quiff Burton jeans would be waaaaaaaay down at the bottom.

You don’t marry a Simon type because they’ll be handy around the house; you marry a Simon because his public school connections will get him a job that pays enough to hire a professional to do it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Since he did all that other work in a "productive couple of months", that utility room should be finished in - what - a couple of weeks, max? 😜

Tool.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Nightfury

There’s a reason her instagram account hasn’t been used in almost a year! We have a mutual acquaintance who has a very big mouth. She also no longer works at Kings, call up their labour ward and ask for yourself if you don’t believe me. Oh how the mighty have fallen

• Wow
Reactions: 40

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Anyone else had winks Howard watching their stories? Hi glen!
They are back with a bang right? THEY ARE IN FOR THE WIN...AD
AD AD

Sly/Glen have somehow blocked my IP address so I can’t see their Instagram stats!!

HI Sly 👋 - I know you hate me watching your live Instagram figures and bringing the receipts here, blocking my IP address is shady af...what would your Texas huns think? It’s ok though cos I got a work around that babe and I’ll still be keeping these little trolls informed. Looks like you’re up to some dodgy shenanigans given you’ve not lost many followers in fact you’ve gain quite a lot, haven’t you hun, since you blocked my IP address. I’m on ya fucker!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

ExhaustedDad

He installed semi transparent blinds for ‘privacy’ 😂😂😂😂 every inch of that house and their lives are on Instagram along with semi naked photos of their children... his definition of ‘privacy’ is very different to mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38