MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations and thank the sweet baby jebus to @rainbowlemon for popping her thread cherry with 28 reactions. Well done you multicoloured citrus fruit you, hope it was worth the wait.

Recap:
Nothing has happened.

Sly is still AWOL although some of his 953k adoring fans have just noticed he’s not posted since June 2020 and they “miss him”. Love you can’t have missed him that much it’s September!

Clemmie has been spotted on several posts of, her new bestie, Sarah Tomczak (editor of Red magazine no less!), swimming, camping, bbqing and dressing like “her nans curtains” thank you for that.

Despite lack of FOD content we’ve managed to drag ourselves along the last thread talking about supermarkets, other good and bad influencers and anything really so we don’t lose our friendly little coven.

Please feel free to add

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
@Dogmuck. Excellent recap. It’s good to know that Clammie Glen isn’t letting down the side of Nan’s curtain dresses. Little House on the Prairie style is alive in Thanet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Congratulations and thank the sweet baby jebus to @rainbowlemon for popping her thread cherry with 28 reactions. Well done you multicoloured citrus fruit you, hope it was worth the wait.
😭
Oh- back on thread 6 I never thought it would happen to little old me and I honestly could never have reached this peak without all of you. Thank you for all the laughs and love. It really has been the highlight of my day after I thought cooking a three year out of date noodle packet would still taste okay, but it really wasn't edible. Fear not I made cheese on toast for dinner!

P.s If any ready meal brands delivered want to collaborate please DM.

#Thanksamillion
#Livingmybestlife
#trollsupportingtrolls

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
@rainbowlemon cup noodles have a bloody delicious range, has literally changed my life 🍜 teriyaki chicken, seafood, beef and the packaging is well cute, discovered them in Tesco's a few weeks ago.

Congrats on the title thread 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

The insta friendships were always a house of cards; competitive, fame hungry, easy money grabbing, social climbing females was never really gonna be all about the support women mantra babble they all spouted on a daily

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Congratulations @rainbowlemon 🌈🍋
It’s not over til it’s over, hey?

Just imagining Fod having a sneaky peek on Tattle to check if we’ve stopped talking about him.
‘Oh for god’s sake, they’ve made another THREAD’

PS Lovely recap dear @Dogmuck 🤣
‘Nothing has happened’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
@rainbowlemon cup noodles have a bloody delicious range, has literally changed my life 🍜 teriyaki chicken, seafood, beef and the packaging is well cute, discovered them in Tesco's a few weeks ago.

Congrats on the title thread 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

The insta friendships were always a house of cards; competitive, fame hungry, easy money grabbing, social climbing females was never really gonna be all about the support women mantra babble they all spouted on a daily
Thank you for the recommendation, but I don't have a Tesco within walking distance. Will keep an eye out in my local store. I usually stick to pasta, but just wanted something quicker. I recently bought my youngest sister a box of 12 Korean noodles packets two weeks ago for Christmas .

Every parent with girls should read them the book Queen Bees and Wannabes saw it recommend on the other site. Some people get stuck there. An all girls secondary school was really bad for me. Probably explains why my closest friend is a guy than a girl now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just left Lidl, epic fail, I'm well out of practice. Till guy was playing with his swivel adjustable up n down chair for a good minute or two while I caught up with the bagging. Having told him at the start it was my mission was to get it all in before he'd (lobbed) put it through the till.

@rainbowlemon just check the book recommendations, they look really good - going to get them for Xmas stocking, thanks. We're a complicated bunch, women, there's definitely a few good ones in the mix 💫.

Will check insta activity later for any f'ing annoying posts and stories - there's allwayysss a few. Will report back anon lol

Reactions: 5
Just left Lidl, epic fail, I'm well out of practice. Till guy was playing with his swivel adjustable up n down chair for a good minute or two while I caught up with the bagging. Having told him at the start it was my mission was to get it all in before he'd (lobbed) put it through the till.

@rainbowlemon just check the book recommendations, they look really good - going to get them for Xmas stocking, thanks. We're a complicated bunch, women, there's definitely a few good ones in the mix 💫.

Will check insta activity later for any f'ing annoying posts and stories - there's allwayysss a few. Will report back anon lol
Awesome hun. I'll put my affiliated link for the book in a bit!

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just ‘popping on’ (I hate when influencers say that 🤢) to see if anything has happened. Thanks for clearing that up @Dogmuck 😂

I’m sort of annoyed that they’ve been able to slink away without consequences. They need to stand trial for crimes against the internet. Surely Gimmie and Sly were the ultimate inspiration for the huge amount of wanky sharents we’re now having to put up with. They were the prototype, only failing after millions more were made in their image and now it’s too late!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it’s fair to say he’s stopped buying bots being hacked hacked.
We are now starting to see the actual depletion of followers pre BLM. However until his monthly loss is sub almost 10k we are not there yet. So the last 4 months have allowed the slow down but I think he’s given up...is the end neigh for Sly or will he do his usual and read here and take action????🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
EC879071-0B25-409D-8BD3-AA35005F8E57.png

Or do we think the insta hiatus was more to do with the racist remarks Suzie 🤔
Another who left when FOD did. I wonder if they secretly curse the BLM movement for the end of the freebie train!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I think it’s fair to say he’s stopped buying bots being hacked hacked.
We are now starting to see the actual depletion of followers pre BLM. However until his monthly loss is sub almost 10k we are not there yet. So the last 4 months have allowed the slow down but I think he’s given up...is the end neigh for Sly or will he do his usual and read here and take action????🤔
:ROFLMAO:
Thanks hun- only time I'm happy to see negative numbers!

The ball is back in their court.

1600713989887.png

View attachment 250075
Or do we think the insta hiatus was more to do with the racist remarks Suzie 🤔
Another who left when FOD did. I wonder if they secretly curse the BLM movement for the end of the freebie train!
Ah I don't have much sympathy for the trauma and the hardship of being broken by your own tweets being handed back to you. I think they actually do feel that way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.