MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with this whole “don’t spend more than you need to” ethos and the repetition of it in EVERY SINGLE THING

How or why would any child (even a teenager) damage a wall like that? Fair enough it looks like the wall was done on the cheap to start with, but breaking through plasterboard is rather extreme.
How many times can the huns be lied to before they snap, tho? At one point £4k sinks & marble tiles were household essentials? Now it’s thrift and DIY, he won’t even buy matching electrical sockets they mix plastic and metal freebies. But it’s all clearly in the pursuit for more high end freebies, so as soon as they are getting gifted high end bits again they’ll be the must haves?

Isn’t this confusing for them? Also it looks as if the only thing they were historically thrifty with is the kids stuff - eg IKEA furniture & toys for them, 5 figure integrated kitchen dresser room for mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
If people aren't questioning the whole "hey I got a few things wrong in the past, sorry about that, here's a shitload of DIY and moneysaving content I've been preparing for you since the day after I posted that black square!" approach then they're never gonna question anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
5 figure integrated kitchen dresser room for mum.
You make me hoot every time you mention this 😂😂

Is everyone ok if I do a new thread? Sadly I don’t think the sucking off punks one is gonna be allowed so the next one is
@Cliqueypedia as recommended by @Titfer
140 days and it looks like he’s not slept a wink(s_howard) for 138 of them! 🥴

I’ll give it 20 mins then do it unless someone is really opposed to not using the punk one x

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You make me hoot every time you mention this 😂😂

Is everyone ok if I do a new thread? Sadly I don’t think the sucking off punks one is gonna be allowed so the next one is
@Cliqueypedia as recommended by @Titfer
140 days and it looks like he’s not slept a wink(s_howard) for 138 of them! 🥴

I’ll give it 20 mins then do it unless someone is really opposed to not using the punk one x
Do it dogmuck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.