MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so hard up / lacking freebies they’re having to move the same old accessories around for different pictures, ala Candice Brathwaite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did too. Hopefully Instagram take it seriously.

Sickening

View attachment 267612

Turned off the comments! I find this so insulting. I doubt they paid full price at all.

Who is he trying to kid? Accepted freebies, gifts and discounts left right and centre for a few years, now suddenly he is this frugal DIY professional? duck off.
He’s just salty he had to pay full price for a service for once. Such bad vibes- if it was good enough for the ‘gram why say anything at all?! Oh, the astounding arrogance to think he could have done it better himself! The social media floodgates have well and truly re-opened, haven’t they?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why do they need so much tit hanging on the walls every where in that house?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do they need so much tit hanging on the walls every where in that house?
I’m cringing at the thought of all that wood panelling coming off, it’s going to rip chunks out the plaster. If he doesn’t want to pay £2k to get it stuck on just wait and see how much you’ll have to pay to get it patched up 😱

ETA - it’s also rare you would add things that make the house harder to sell 😂 In the same way none of us are clamouring to get our hands on a property wirh old tongue & groove, I suspect this’ll age similarly poorly😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahhhh I think I’ve worked out another of the photos he has deleted (used to have 1103 posts) I’ve looked and I think it’s the one of him in that armchair I just posted. Cos I remember he said he thought it was a great picture of himself (bleep) can’t find it now.., happy to be proved wrong tho.
Said picture arrangements shown here anyway:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh I stand corrected, the deleted photo wasn’t him sat in that room on that chair. It was another room. But still it’s been deleted. Probably because it’s about to be featured in the house of horrors account.

he’s a smug little bleep goblin isn’t he.

Attachments

• Haha
Ahhhh I think I’ve worked out another of the photos he has deleted (used to have 1103 posts) I’ve looked and I think it’s the one of him in that armchair I just posted. Cos I remember he said he thought it was a great picture of himself (bleep) can’t find it now.., happy to be proved wrong tho.
Said picture arrangements shown here anyway:
I found Glen in it. Not Sly yet though...
20201006_215701.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
New posts, more ghastly MDF, FOD admits he doesn’t read (to the surprise of absolutely nobody).

Assuming @Housedelaclunge will be logging in any minute now
Ahhh but he does read! He read that baby name book where the twin names were listed under the “celeb” section and he couldn’t contain his excitement. And, and!! They have like 15 copies of each of their own books.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I stand corrected, the deleted photo wasn’t him sat in that room on that chair. It was another room. But still it’s been deleted. Probably because it’s about to be featured in the house of horrors account.

he’s a smug little bleep goblin isn’t he.
I'm sure that photo was part of an ad campaign for Barbour

ps, I am ashamed I know that :sick: 😞

I'll get me coat....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder why he deleted that picture of him and clemmie? Was it posted after alicegate?

Reactions: 12
I'm sure that photo was part of an ad campaign for Barbour

ps, I am ashamed I know that :sick: 😞

I'll get me coat....
Yes I think you’re right- he reposted it to his Instagram, saying it was a good shot of him. Smug twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.