MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very good point. I missed that 🤦🏼‍♀️ Sorry!
Proves he reads here cos he’s not been online since 8.39 yesterday, when we commented on ‘why doesn’t he sign out and view’..normally he’s on about 3-4 times a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For me that’s the biggest fall from grace, mere weeks before Alice gate. “Today we robbed shoulders with the A list” 😂 bleep.
That smug grin on his face.

I find his face very punchable.

Reactions: 12
Tbf to FOD, I do think he was being genuine in that post (as sickmaking as it was. And WHAT a post to have on his feed shortly before the tit hit the fan). I can’t ever see Clemmie writing a post like that. She was arrogant and thick enough to think that everything she’d achieved through Instagram was not only down to her ‘hard work’ (as so many influencers do), but not only that, she was somehow entitled and deserving of it. It doesn’t make FOD any less of a twit though.
For me that’s the biggest fall from grace, mere weeks before Alice gate. “Today we robbed shoulders with the A list” 😂 bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I noticed that la Redoute has commented on the house of horrors account asking them to collab with them. I am very disappointed in this, I’m a long time customer of theirs but will not be associating with them if they choose to to work with the Hoopers. I wonder if they are aware of Clemmie and Simon‘s racist background??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Those "peak MOD/FOD" posts never get old. In some ways they just get even more amusing! Let's make sure we keep reposting them from time to time, lest we forget 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I noticed that la Redoute has commented on the house of horrors account asking them to collab with them. I am very disappointed in this, I’m a long time customer of theirs but will not be associating with them if they choose to to work with the Hoopers. I wonder if they are aware of Clemmie and Simon‘s racist background??
Well they are now as I’ve just emailed them and I would encourage you all to do the same.

Next thread title should be: Control, Alt, Delete, Delete, Delete. Yay comments gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh that’s annoying.

But exactly why the grabby fuckers have come back! Surely they don’t need the shamed Hoopers!

Reactions: 9
I was just scrolling through his photos, as he is insulting the company who did the panelling in one of their rooms, I was hoping to find the company mentioned in an old post.

Anyway to my horror I came across a photo of him and the twins, one twin is naked. With a cuddly cat ( correct me if I am wrong and it is not a cat ) across her privates. And his arm across her chest.

What the actual duck???? Posted August 29th 2018.

I am horrified that a parent even thinks this is acceptable. They have duck all safeguarding. 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I was just scrolling through his photos, as he is insulting the company who did the panelling in one of their rooms, I was hoping to find the company mentioned in an old post.

Anyway to my horror I came across a photo of him and the twins, one twin is naked. With a cuddly cat ( correct me if I am wrong and it is not a cat ) across her privates. And his arm across her chest.

What the actual duck???? Posted August 29th 2018.

I am horrified that a parent even thinks this is acceptable. They have duck all safeguarding. 😡😡😡😡
This is shocking. I’ve reported it.

• Haha
This is shocking. I’ve reported it.
I did too. Hopefully Instagram take it seriously.

Sickening

20201006_211410.jpg

Turned off the comments! I find this so insulting. I doubt they paid full price at all.

Who is he trying to kid? Accepted freebies, gifts and discounts left right and centre for a few years, now suddenly he is this frugal DIY professional? duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sickening

View attachment 267612

Turned off the comments! I find this so insulting. I doubt they paid full price at all.

Who is he trying to kid? Accepted freebies, gifts and discounts left right and centre for a few years, now suddenly he is this frugal DIY professional? duck off.
And of course his MDF panelling is so much better. What a bleep

And he thought to himself he ‘could have don’t it better’
check your spelling you dick!!!

Reactions: 17
He doesn't like to boast, what a crock! That house of horrors account is nothing BUT a giant boast about how great they are, their house is. Screams look at me, look at me, I can do everything better than anyone else. Lying fucktard.
By the way foDney, whack up some ceiling fans for the tit to hit.:poop:🤑
HI there Clunge🤗

Reactions: 19

Sickening

View attachment 267612

Hilarious that he’s complaining now he has to pay 🤔🤔

And where is Pablo, he’s not in the pic!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.