MOD & FOD #37 It's not over until I get a thread title hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the one year anniversary of her downfall soon, do you reckon they’re doing anything to celebrate?
He will probably be too busy with his new friends the Power Tools. He really is creaming himself over this new DIY venture isn't he.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
He will be adding this to his CV now.

'Builder of Bespoke MDF'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t believe he’s back! I am so glad to see you all again (I know someone already said this but it does seem like the FRIENDS reunion we’ve been waiting for!) Been a good 5 months since I’ve had to spend a whole day catching up on the FOD thread! Now I did tap out a little earlier than the official FOD departure due to expelling a watermelon sized human out of my body, so why is Alice now called Glen?

Also, da faq are those things he’s trying to pass off as pancakes? I’d

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe he’s back! I am so glad to see you all again (I know someone already said this but it does seem like the FRIENDS reunion we’ve been waiting for!) Been a good 5 months since I’ve had to spend a whole day catching up on the FOD thread! Now I did tap out a little earlier than the official FOD departure due to expelling a watermelon sized human out of my body, so why is Alice now called Glen?

congratulations!
Someone’s phone autocorrected clem to Glen and well, Glen just took on a life of her own. She’s got more personality than IRL clem sometimes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Wonderful news @Megatron congratulations 😍-I’m loving all our new recruits.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning all. There was a brief but fairly informed chat/expose on R4 earlier re Instagram accountability, dark side of follower manipulation etc. The premise being that Facebook has had to regulate and Instagram should be following suit. It's a start, mainstream media coverage, bring it on 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone's been a busy beaver deleting the negative/true comments from foDs account.
Can't take heat, stay out of the kitchen knob head.🤑🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And someone has rightly commented on it!!!
the only problem is even if the sheep see the comments they don’t believe it. and unfortunately the amount of comments praising him outweighs the negative ones, even if they didn’t delete some. Those bots really love him 😂

Reactions: 9
It was gorgeous before!
Its way too easy to find where they live, its so scary to me. I've said before on here that I don't post any pics of my child on social media, as I believe its their choice. For FOD and MOD to not only have all their children's names but also their address in the public domain FREAKS me out on their behalf!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m really pleased that people are still commenting. Despite what The SoDs might think, I don’t wish them off Instagram, or anything negative. It’s not something I’d personally want to do, sharing that much of my life, but I used to follow them so I can’t be too hypocritical.

What I do want is an actual acknowledgment of wrong doing. Not a ‘woe is me’ Susie Verrillesque performance, or a litany of excuses, but actual recognition of wrong doing, and moving forward, showing that they’re doing something about it! An end to the whole ‘we’re here for the lols’ and being upfront about it being a sales account would be good too!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.