MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can temporarily disable your account. MOD did that for a while back in the day.
Just seems bizzare
Do you think he will be back in a couple of weeks when the twins have settled in school with some bull about lockdown/mental health/new perspective 🤔

Edited to add: hes probably reading here though and enjoying the speculation

Reactions: 10
I must say, I’m surprised he’s not been back by now. I bet he’s found he’s got more time to himself though and overall better mental health. The last few months of his feed and stories was not right at all. She’s done and dusted though I reckon, ain’t coming back. Repairing the day job.

Reactions: 13
Yes, who could forget his wild response to ‘Stay Alert’ where he acted out being alert when he was walking down the street 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I did not see this! I have visions of fod dressed as the Pink Panther darting around rubbish dumpsters and bus stops. My life is now not complete 😥😱

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not commented on a MOD/FOD thread before but have definitely been enjoying the ride lurking since Alice gate 😂

Just wanted to say that I’ve met them both at both their book “tour” things (yes I know...) and Simon actually came across as quite well, an unassuming type who actually really does love his wife and kids (not excusing the child selling etc etc). He was really friendly and we chatted to him for a while. Just your standard dad type and I do think he let the “”””fame””””” run away with him a bit towards the end, constantly scraping the barrel to get him out of the tit heap that his wife created and you could tell he was going through a hugely tit time towards the end mentally maybe BUT Clammie oh my god. She was horrid. I was so disappointed. We didn’t buy her book but went up to speak to her, she was so not interested in anything we had to say because we didn’t have anything for her to sign, just looking around the room, sort of dismissing us in a way? My friend and I both left feeling like we’d genuinely been a nuisance in her day because that’s how she made us feel. Can deffo see why she fell out with the insta crew and can see why she wouldn’t be very much liked. I hope they both have found some peace in themselves living their lives without a camera or phone in their hand as it seems such a shame for their poor girls.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Not commented on a MOD/FOD thread before but have definitely been enjoying the ride lurking since Alice gate 😂

Just wanted to say that I’ve met them both at both their book “tour” things (yes I know...) and Simon actually came across as quite well, an unassuming type who actually really does love his wife and kids (not excusing the child selling etc etc). He was really friendly and we chatted to him for a while. Just your standard dad type and I do think he let the “”””fame””””” run away with him a bit towards the end, constantly scraping the barrel to get him out of the tit heap that his wife created and you could tell he was going through a hugely tit time towards the end mentally maybe BUT Clammie oh my god. She was horrid. I was so disappointed. We didn’t buy her book but went up to speak to her, she was so not interested in anything we had to say because we didn’t have anything for her to sign, just looking around the room, sort of dismissing us in a way? My friend and I both left feeling like we’d genuinely been a nuisance in her day because that’s how she made us feel. Can deffo see why she fell out with the insta crew and can see why she wouldn’t be very much liked. I hope they both have found some peace in themselves living their lives without a camera or phone in their hand as it seems such a shame for their poor girls.
So many times the perceptions of MOD 🐍 are proved right by people who’ve had real life interactions with her! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh god, the people whose eyes dart around the room when you’re talking to them? Very irritating.

Reactions: 6
Oh god, the people whose eyes dart around the room when you’re talking to them? Very irritating.
Nothing irritates me more! Just makes me feel like the person is wasting time with me until they can be somewhere else! Hate it.

Also another note - she once asked on insta if anyone was a Nanny in the area and if they would be free that night to look after the kids. I offered as I am local Nanny and she very nearly let me look after her kids without meeting them once! or me! I could have been anyone! Just so she could go and meet her instahuns at some event (which ended up being cancelled). Child safety is the very last thing on her list, not only just on the gram.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I think there is a photo of Clemmie and the girls on that Sarah Tomczak stories.

If it is her then hopefully she is enjoying her time with them away from Instagram and £££££.

Letting them be normal children.

Reactions: 5
I think there is a photo of Clemmie and the girls on that Sarah Tomczak stories.

If it is her then hopefully she is enjoying her time with them away from Instagram and £££££.

Yes I’d say that’s def Glen and girls.

Reactions: 3
I finally understand the pineapple love today and it's honestly life changing and very much like an Oprah "Ah Ha moment" for me.

"Be like a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside."

1600191631819.png

I can't take her seriously anymore.

1600191918340.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s ‘broken’ her? FFS how do these morons cope in the real world
I always love a bit of @allybongo on here, just your name makes me giggle because when my kids were younger in an attempt to stop me swearing and saying things like “you little fucker” I’d say “you’re a bongo” or rather than say “oi head you left your dirty trainers on the kitchen counter” I’d say “oi bongo...”
On top of that your comments give me life! Exactly, it’s broken her, she’s so upset she doesn’t even feel like being on Instagram...no no don’t take such drastic measures hun, what will the world do without you on Instagram 😱 sweet Jesus trolls please stop giving her bots we may lose one of our dear instamums and then what will we do? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.