MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I discovered a German gossip forum this week and was quite happy to tattle about some German influencers but then I saw some comments in a thread about international influencers asking where mod&fod are and people saying "they were so lovely ...." and I was like nope. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That tumbleweed looks so bouncy and freeee, what does it know that we don't?! #2020 (I don't think #'s are a thing anymore?? Lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning witches!
Well that’s Sly down to 955k, it was a long slow slog to get here but that marks the line he should have reached before he was hacked hacked to the tune of 11k new followers.

When I look at his followers I still think there’s some shenanigans going on, still lots of Zx234 names with zero posts, followers but following 67000, buy obviously not to the extent of his previous big buys but he’s losing around 200 a day again, so fairly controlled!

Anyway that’s the update hope you witches are all good. 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning witches!
Well that’s Sly down to 955k, it was a long slow slog to get here but that marks the line he should have reached before he was hacked hacked to the tune of 11k new followers.

When I look at his followers I still think there’s some shenanigans going on, still lots of Zx234 names with zero posts, followers but following 67000, buy obviously not to the extent of his previous big buys but he’s losing around 200 a day again, so fairly controlled!

Anyway that’s the update hope you witches are all good. 🥰
Thanks Dogmuck....good to hear as we limp along into the next thread!
So he didn’t reappear with a back to school thread....when do we next think he’ll pop up?! Ghost of Christmas past 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Dogmuck thanks 👍🏼 how's all with you? I was just thinking this morning that he has been even more of a disappointment in life by not keeping this thread of peeps entertained! Maybe he's having a life crisis or perhaps he's just getting on with the daily grind in the house of horrors. Funny when the Mrs pops up on that other Ramsgate IG Red Editor's page, gives a sense of superficial normalness to the Hooper world.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hiya 👋 fellow trolls

It is sad that Sly has actually pissed off, mainly because I miss the banter on here, oooh while I remember I checked on old House de la clunge and he does still grace Tattle occasionally 🤔.

It does seem gone are the days of none stop giggles and chuckles over Slys antics/clothing, but we have got to accept that trade off for the girls privacy and the thousands of people who were duped into believing the Hoopers were their regular friends in order to buy shite they didn’t need and couldn’t afford. I get my kicks elsewhere and am proud that this set of trolls actually became the influencers. So over all we did good 💪

ETA - she’s even been for a nosy today 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hiya 👋 fellow trolls

It is sad that Sly has actually pissed off, mainly because I miss the banter on here, oooh while I remember I checked on old House de la clunge and he does still grace Tattle occasionally 🤔.

It does seem gone are the days of none stop giggles and chuckles over Slys antics/clothing, but we have got to accept that trade off for the girls privacy and the thousands of people who were duped into believing the Hoopers were their regular friends in order to buy shite they didn’t need and couldn’t afford. I get my kicks elsewhere and am proud that this set of trolls actually became the influencers. So over all we did good 💪

ETA - she’s even been for a nosy today 🤔
Whaaat! How do you know it's him? That's funny :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Whaaat! How do you know it's him? That's funny :ROFLMAO:
You should search for him on the search engine above - we had a bit of comedy interaction with him/her earlier this year, could be Glen could be Sly but was someone who had a vested interest that’s for sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You should search for him on the search engine above - we had a bit of comedy interaction with him/her earlier this year, could be Glen could be Sly but was someone who had a vested interest that’s for sure 😂
How did I miss this?! This is hilarious! I’m going to search now!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how utterly weird the whole Hooper saga was, the crash ending was weirdly dullard, the slymon just couldn't accept that his drivel wasn't cutting it anymore. So random to've been posting away through lockdown, on his bike, catching the disease and beach combing with the toddlers - if was perfect fodder. And then a disappearing act. Not a word, just a black square. Rather symbolic I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Let's face it, he was acting slightly manic and deluded towards the end. He really was just clutching at straws for any company to throw stuff his way.

I have to say I did think he would have made a reappearance by now. Maybe it really is the end of the line of freebies and ads for them? And betweem them both, they completely fucked up their brand.

I would like to say maybe they grew a conscience, and realised they have used their children to profit, gain freebies and exposed them to allsorts of nutters in the world on a daily basis without their consent. And put them at risk with their lack of safeguarding. But I don't think that is the case. They are way too greedy, and desperate to be famous and loaded. Didn't Alice once say they were almost celebrities? 🤣🤣

My betting is that no decent or reputable company have approached them since Alicegate, and once they finalised their commitments to the companies they already had a contract with, they realised it was over for them. Despite Slys constant desperate attempt to claw it all back, by going full on manic eejit.

Oh and I reckon they read here for homework purposes, to see if us trolls have forgotten them and moved on, and see if it is safe to test the waters with a return.
Possibly to also see who the favourite parent influencers are, and who people dislike. What they are up against and to avoid if they do try and make a comeback.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would like to say maybe they grew a conscience, and realised they have used their children to profit, gain freebies and exposed them to allsorts of nutters in the world on a daily basis without their consent. And put them at risk with their lack of safeguarding. But I don't think that is the case. They are way too greedy, and desperate to be famous and loaded. Didn't Alice once say they were almost celebrities? 🤣🤣

My betting is that no decent or reputable company have approached them since Alicegate, and once they finalised their commitments to the companies they already had a contract with, they realised it was over for them. Despite Slys constant desperate attempt to claw it all back, by going full on manic eejit.
It's really mysterious, isn't it? There's no way those two greedy guts would willingly give up milking the 'Gram for all its freebies. Maybe MOD was rapped on the knuckles by her bosses/Midwifery Council, who knows. Maybe the same happened to FOD, or he's worried about work once the effect of the lockdown takes a bite out of the economy. All will be revealed in time, I'm sure because people gossip.

The one thing I've been expecting is a gushing, two-page, revisionist spread in Red magazine, courtesy of her new BFF Sarah Tomczak, denying all wrongdoing. Surprised it hasn't happened yet.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hi guys...
I do miss the crazy days 😂 it was a lot of laughs, wasn’t it. Hope you’re all well ❤ Even you, House of Clunge. Whoever you are ...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.