MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hate buying fans thing is a load of bollocks. There are a few big mum accounts who have bought followers and likes that artificially inflated their accounts. It was noticed and a few people in blogger groups started calling it out. They all claimed it was someone hacking their accounts and doing it. It wasn’t, it was one of those bot set ups. Some of them still are. ShellandtheLittles was getting 1000+ likes at one point and it was 1/3rd at least fake accounts. She’s still doing it every now and then. There are a few others of a similar niche the same. I not so subtly commented on one account who had hundreds of likes on loads of pics of her kid, all weird spam Indian accounts “was your account hacked, a lot of weird spammers liking and commenting?”. My comment was deleted and not answered and It stopped. But the likes and comments are on old posts still. It’s well known that they do it. Brands and PR’s don’t care, they just see numbers and don’t check...
Yes, that was my first thought. They’ve been caught out buying bots to artificially inflate follower numbers and likes, and are trying to make it look like they haven’t. I mean, what on earth would be the point of someone ‘hacking’ their account and the only thing they do is actually spend money on buying the account extra followers? GTFO 🙄

And as @Dogmuck so succinctly said, it’s not bots they should be worried about.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that’s a really messed up thing to do to someone ? 😳
This happened to a few teaching and play accounts (Rachelmoffat and playwithpeppa) - they called out another account for buying bots and using her fake followers to get freebies so she hate bought a load of followers for their accounts. Insta logged it as spam activity and they both had to set their accounts to private to stop it. Literally thousands of followers. Who has the money for that tit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The hate buying fans thing is a load of bollocks. There are a few big mum accounts who have bought followers and likes that artificially inflated their accounts. It was noticed and a few people in blogger groups started calling it out. They all claimed it was someone hacking their accounts and doing it. It wasn’t, it was one of those bot set ups. Some of them still are. ShellandtheLittles was getting 1000+ likes at one point and it was 1/3rd at least fake accounts. She’s still doing it every now and then. There are a few others of a similar niche the same. I not so subtly commented on one account who had hundreds of likes on loads of pics of her kid, all weird spam Indian accounts “was your account hacked, a lot of weird spammers liking and commenting?”. My comment was deleted and not answered and It stopped. But the likes and comments are on old posts still. It’s well known that they do it. Brands and PR’s don’t care, they just see numbers and don’t check...
She named her youngest child Renzo Jet Surname :ROFLMAO:

FOD has 31 followers left to 953k...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If "hate buying" followers really is a thing, I wondered whether it might be other influencers trying to smear their competitors so that they don't get the sponsorship deals by making their accounts look suspicious. That would have been a bit pointless for someone like FOD who has no sponsorship deals though :LOL:
omg this would make a fab ITV drama 😂 footballers wives who??

• Haha
She named her youngest child Renzo Jet Surname :ROFLMAO:

FOD has 31 followers left to 953k...
Ooh he had 24 when I looked at about 3pm but it’s down to 15 now 😬
Almost time for a new thread guys - I respectfully ask that you go 👍🏻🤣😍🤢😡@rainbowlemons “it ain’t over til I get my thread” or words to that effect - page 26 number comment 507 or 508 please - she needs this, let’s not let her suffer in vain. 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Almost time for a new thread guys - I respectfully ask that you go 👍🏻🤣😍🤢😡@rainbowlemons “it ain’t over til I get my thread” or words to that effect - page 26 number comment 507 or 508 please - she needs this, let’s not let her suffer in vain. 🙏🏼
Agree. I'm kind of scared that this will be the thread that will never get to 50 pages. 💔💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Omg you remembered my title!

I hope you know that I do love you.

❤

• Haha
  • Heart
The Hoopers have recently filed their accounts to December 19...they have considerably less in the company bank these days from £226k to almost £141k those pesky spindles were expensive!
Not much in the way of new income (ADs) this year from either of the SODs so they will have to tighten their belts this Christmas...unless the memoir is coming 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The Hoopers have recently filed their accounts to December 19...they have considerably less in the company bank these days from £226k to almost £141k those pesky spindles were expensive!
Not much in the way of new income (ADs) this year from either of the SODs so they will have to tighten their belts this Christmas...unless the memoir is coming 🤔
Good excuse for one of their oh-so-ethical Christmases, followed by approximately 200 trips to the tip!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow, that is a big drop in money. Who spends 80 odd grand in such a short period.

They must be missing all the money they were getting through Ads and other bits.

• Haha
Wow, that is a big drop in money. Who spends 80 odd grand in such a short period.

They must be missing all the money they were getting through Ads and other bits.
Also interestingly they had changed (shortened) their accounting period - so that’s from March 19-Dec19 - the next years accounts will be very very interesting. I’m not crying though cos in that time they paid over £27k of corporation tax which means they made over £135k profit from the gas and air venture - wonder how many of their freebies they declared and paid tax on 😏
They are both employees of the company so they could both claim furlough 😏

Reactions: 8
Don’t think they have to pay any school fees though (grandparents pay) so they should manage just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So many times the perceptions of MOD 🐍 are proved right by people who’ve had real life interactions with her! 🙄
Exactly this! 👏🏼
Still think they will try to make a comeback 😂

how is everyone? We’ve had our first bout of autumn colds (not Covid) and have been hit hard by how weak our immune systems are now after wearing mask and keeping our distance etc. This winter is going to be a tough one 😞

back on topic- I could really use a good laugh at their attempt to reignite their brand, maybe some of Glens styling advice on transitioning from summer to autumn? Chunky boot etc?

I'm not very clued up on how it works tax wise when you're self-employed or own a company. I find it confusing 🤣

Does it detail any expenses/labour that they paid for the reno at all?

Find this really hard to understand, not saying it’s not true but... really? It’s not particularly expensive to buy followers so it’s feasible, but even if it’s only £25 wouldn’t you sooner get a Nando’s in? 🥴

If this is true she should lock her account ASAP to save the work of manually deleting them all? Emphasis on the if! Shocking that trust with influencers is so rock bottom low you’re instantly suspicious of anything they tell us, even horrors like digital abuse, wish brands would cotton on we also don’t trust the tit they try and flog us 😂
I bet she’s got loads of engagement from it tho 😏 those sneaky hate buys have done get a favour tbh 🤭

Exactly this, as long as Clem isn't your midwife;)

The Aussie child exploiters are doing it tough, reduced to singing the praises of laundry liquid and ice cream instead of trips to Disneyland and designer clothing for themselves and their little earners.
On another note triplet dad is advertising google internet safety for kids.
That has to be a piss take surely. That family are the absolute worst for plastering images of their kids for any creep to salivate over.:sick:
Urgh. I can’t even look at his face he’s so vile 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Im not an accountant, but that 80k means they've taken it out of the company as either wages, dividends or pension contributions I believe.

Not that they've actually spent it.

You don't want to take out the full amount earnt each year as you'd have to pay (on top of 19% corp tax) 32.5% or 38% tax if you're taking out more than 42k or 150k per person (inc normal wages from the day job). I think 😬

If their influencing is over they can keep taking dividends from the company account at 7.5% (the basic rate) for several years (well unless the current tax rates change, which they probably will soon).

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.