MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always love a bit of @allybongo on here, just your name makes me giggle because when my kids were younger in an attempt to stop me swearing and saying things like “you little fucker” I’d say “you’re a bongo” or rather than say “oi head you left your dirty trainers on the kitchen counter” I’d say “oi bongo...”
On top of that your comments give me life! Exactly, it’s broken her, she’s so upset she doesn’t even feel like being on Instagram...no no don’t take such drastic measures hun, what will the world do without you on Instagram 😱 sweet Jesus trolls please stop giving her bots we may lose one of our dear instamums and then what will we do? 🙄
Yes! So it’s not a nice thing to happen and weird of somebody to do but surely it’s par for the course with putting yourself out there on insta. These influencers only want the freebies and likes and don’t like it when they get criticism or bad things happen.

Reactions: 10
Yes! So it’s not a nice thing to happen and weird of somebody to do but surely it’s par for the course with putting yourself out there on insta. These influencers only want the freebies and likes and don’t like it when they get criticism or bad things happen.
Yep they like to control the narrative. tit happens to businesses all the time, hackers, spyware, malware all sorts of threats to their systems. Imagine when the likes of Talk Talk got hacked their CEO coming on and saying “it’s so bad I almost feel like not doing telephones and internet anymore”
These people seem to forget they are businesses and that their actual business is Instagram. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The super sensitivity of it all is strange. I've written this on here before, but negative stuff is just life! The idea of that everyone is gonna get or like the things you do for work or life choices is childish. The stylemeblah woman (one of my IG influencer peeves) was just rambling on about 'a lot of negative stuff going on on social media' on her stories today - luv, just get over it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
The super sensitivity of it all is strange. I've written this on here before, but negative stuff is just life! The idea of that everyone is gonna get or like the things you do for work or life choices is childish. The stylemeblah woman (one of my IG influencer peeves) was just rambling on about 'a lot of negative stuff going on on social media' on her stories today - luv, just get over it!
What like climate change, racism, war, poverty.. or was she talking about people complaining that influencers are vacuous pieces of poo? 😏

• Haha
Maybe FOD was telling the truth about being hacked hacked??!

View attachment 243580
Find this really hard to understand, not saying it’s not true but... really? It’s not particularly expensive to buy followers so it’s feasible, but even if it’s only £25 wouldn’t you sooner get a Nando’s in? 🥴

If this is true she should lock her account ASAP to save the work of manually deleting them all? Emphasis on the if! Shocking that trust with influencers is so rock bottom low you’re instantly suspicious of anything they tell us, even horrors like digital abuse, wish brands would cotton on we also don’t trust the tit they try and flog us 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What like climate change, racism, war, poverty.. or was she talking about people complaining that influencers are vacuous pieces of poo? 😏
She definitely might've been referring to real world stuff, but the impression she was giving was more of the 'poor me' vibes lol 🤷🏼‍♀️ 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Imagine when the likes of Talk Talk got hacked their CEO coming on and saying “it’s so bad I almost feel like not doing telephones and internet anymore”
This cracked me up so much. 😆
It’s almost like they forget their perfect, edited insta world isn’t actually real life. “How dare you be mean to me and ruin my perfect delusion!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
we did speculate at the time that someone might be buying fod bots to make him look bad (worse)!

Reactions: 5
Hate to see what would happen to some of these idiots it something truly bad happened if they can be 'truly broke' by bot 'gifting', suck it up or give up social media, it's all fake anyway For the most part.

• Haha
The hate buying fans thing is a load of bollocks. There are a few big mum accounts who have bought followers and likes that artificially inflated their accounts. It was noticed and a few people in blogger groups started calling it out. They all claimed it was someone hacking their accounts and doing it. It wasn’t, it was one of those bot set ups. Some of them still are. ShellandtheLittles was getting 1000+ likes at one point and it was 1/3rd at least fake accounts. She’s still doing it every now and then. There are a few others of a similar niche the same. I not so subtly commented on one account who had hundreds of likes on loads of pics of her kid, all weird spam Indian accounts “was your account hacked, a lot of weird spammers liking and commenting?”. My comment was deleted and not answered and It stopped. But the likes and comments are on old posts still. It’s well known that they do it. Brands and PR’s don’t care, they just see numbers and don’t check...

• Wow
  • Angry
The hate buying fans thing is a load of bollocks. There are a few big mum accounts who have bought followers and likes that artificially inflated their accounts. It was noticed and a few people in blogger groups started calling it out. They all claimed it was someone hacking their accounts and doing it. It wasn’t, it was one of those bot set ups. Some of them still are. ShellandtheLittles was getting 1000+ likes at one point and it was 1/3rd at least fake accounts. She’s still doing it every now and then. There are a few others of a similar niche the same. I not so subtly commented on one account who had hundreds of likes on loads of pics of her kid, all weird spam Indian accounts “was your account hacked, a lot of weird spammers liking and commenting?”. My comment was deleted and not answered and It stopped. But the likes and comments are on old posts still. It’s well known that they do it. Brands and PR’s don’t care, they just see numbers and don’t check...
Wonder if it’s because insta mamas are a dying industry? The surviving relics of yesteryear are trying to cling onto the glory days and replace churning followers so they can keep charging the same rates?

Sadly for them I just don’t think anyone cares for that sort of content anymore, really. If I want to know what’s best for my baby & family I’ll ask my midwife, who doesn’t use aff links or get taken to soho farmhouse by brands 🤷🏻‍♀️

Exactly this, as long as Clem isn't your midwife;)

The Aussie child exploiters are doing it tough, reduced to singing the praises of laundry liquid and ice cream instead of trips to Disneyland and designer clothing for themselves and their little earners.
On another note triplet dad is advertising google internet safety for kids.
That has to be a piss take surely. That family are the absolute worst for plastering images of their kids for any creep to salivate over.:sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hate to see what would happen to some of these idiots it something truly bad happened if they can be 'truly broke' by bot 'gifting', suck it up or give up social media, it's all fake anyway For the most part.
So true....the majority appear to have loaded husbands so insta is just a hobby (I know they see it as a ‘job’ though) Wouldn’t affect them (except the freebie train stopping) if they had to give it all up!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We have idiot Miss Kyree loves, who has reinvented herself as a photographer, she .
Takes ghastly phots (my opinion) of newborn babies and even worse ones of heavenly pregnant women standing either in dead grass or trailing through mud in long white night gowns.
Anyone who takes parenting advice from this clown is as stupid as she is. Her kid needed to have her tonsils removed, this genius tells the kid the day before that she is going off for a 'special' visit to the doctor. She did buy Alaska a new dolly to make it all better. Idiot.

Reactions: 7
If "hate buying" followers really is a thing, I wondered whether it might be other influencers trying to smear their competitors so that they don't get the sponsorship deals by making their accounts look suspicious. That would have been a bit pointless for someone like FOD who has no sponsorship deals though :LOL:

• Haha
Like these influencers actually go and look at the names of their new followers as though “ihateyou345” is any more sinister than “deb25677”, Deb also has no profile photo, no followers and is following 8769, Deb is 47 year old man who likes looking at photos of your kids you keep posting in all sorts of undress. Stop being a bunch of drama queens - make your account private, change your password, follow the 101 of internet safety and duck off! 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Like these influencers actually go and look at the names of their new followers as though “ihateyou345” is any more sinister than “deb25677”, Deb also has no profile photo, no followers and is following 8769, Deb is 47 year old man who likes looking at photos of your kids you keep posting in all sorts of undress. Stop being a bunch of drama queens - make your account private, change your password, follow the 101 of internet safety and duck off! 😏
perfectly put!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.