MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stopped posting there because of all the comments they were getting. They would have kept going if they could.

I offered free management advice here saying they should do a food bank post which would have made them look better at least . (Which Triplet dad did do). It would have been the perfect time to make it about others instead of themselves.

Reactions: 16
Why start the house of horrors account though, just for it to fall silent a few weeks later?!
I think it was their way of trying to finish the "reno". Sorry I mean beg for more freebies. After Clemmie most likely ruined any reno stuff they had in the pipeline.

It was meant to be Slymon, you know the man who repeatedly said he no interior design sense whatsoever, and that Clemmie did all the designing. But he somehow became Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen over night.

I can imagine with her expensive taste that they relied on the heavily discounted materials. There is no way they would be able to afford that house, the materials and labour, the relentless holidays, designer clothes and shoes, 4k sink and so on, without big discounts and freebies.

Anyway it fell apart pretty quick. Nobody except the huns believed it was Sly behind the account. And then he basically begged for free/gifted/discounted spindles and a stair runner carpet, under the guise of asking for advice of course. That along with his black square with comments turned off, and it all went to tit basically.

My heart bleeds for them.

I offered free management advice here saying they should do a food bank post which would have made them look better at least . (Which Triplet dad did do). It would have been the perfect time to make it about others instead of themselves.
I think had they not bothered with the House of Horrors account, and showing off all the expensive unnecessary work they had done, and gone with the food bank post and some charity work, maybe they could have clawed their way back. But their sheer greed won out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Remember his desire for a new toilet flush that matched their other ones?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
But we need to see those spindles so we can admire fOdney's excellent taste in paint/wood.:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think it was their way of trying to finish the "reno". Sorry I mean beg for more freebies. After Clemmie most likely ruined any reno stuff they had in the pipeline.

It was meant to be Slymon, you know the man who repeatedly said he no interior design sense whatsoever, and that Clemmie did all the designing. But he somehow became Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen over night.

I can imagine with her expensive taste that they relied on the heavily discounted materials. There is no way they would be able to afford that house, the materials and labour, the relentless holidays, designer clothes and shoes, 4k sink and so on, without big discounts and freebies.

Anyway it fell apart pretty quick. Nobody except the huns believed it was Sly behind the account. And then he basically begged for free/gifted/discounted spindles and a stair runner carpet, under the guise of asking for advice of course. That along with his black square with comments turned off, and it all went to tit basically.

My heart bleeds for them.

I think had they not bothered with the House of Horrors account, and showing off all the expensive unnecessary work they had done, and gone with the food bank post and some charity work, maybe they could have clawed their way back. But their sheer greed won out.
This is perfect / exactly it. Also most Reno accounts feature the person behind it heavily, they purposefully kept it quite personality agnostic, it was as faceless as flicking through a home mag you get in the hairdressers? So they must have known deep down they’re trash no one wants to hear from / be associated with.

I think they were hoping brands would see the space and want to send products to complement the existing work done. But tbh it’s not anything interesting from a design POV, is already incredibly dated because it was just 2018 popular on Pinterest, and they’re a toxic brand so combined they didn’t get anywhere with it.

Then BLM came to public consciousness in the UK and they started getting actively called out (FINALLY!). Even thicko FOD could do a quick cost benefit analysis and realise he’s been a year in exile from #kindlygifted #sponcon with even his single white female the multi dad managing to be more booked & busy than the original specimen, so fighting the criticism is just not worth it. They’ll 100% try again because they won’t be able to finish the work, especially to Clem’s delusions of grandeur standards, but it’ll be a year or two. Hopefully the twins will have joined a union by then and may actually get a slither of their labour’s yield set aside for them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Clem should take a look at Sophie Cachia for some inspo for her next dress up, piss up.:eek::oops:.
FoDney would have a heart attack and the kids would need therapy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I still think they’re planning to come back at some point. Why else leave all the photos and highlights up? I know the internet will keep the photos forever regardless but that, to me, seems like the biggest sign that they’re not gone forever.

I also wouldn’t put it past FOD to secretly love the one daily ‘where are you?!’ hun comments on his boyhood space photo.

Lastly, I have no idea when I last commented on this thread - I know it’s been ages! I’ve missed you lot!

Reactions: 17
I discovered a German gossip forum this week and was quite happy to tattle about some German influencers but then I saw some comments in a thread about international influencers asking where mod&fod are and people saying "they were so lovely ...." and I was like nope. Bye.

Ooh wie heißt es denn? Ich wusste nicht dass sowas auf Deutsch existiert!

Aw I'd quite like to read some German snark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh wie heißt es denn? Ich wusste nicht dass sowas auf Deutsch existiert!

Aw I'd quite like to read some German snark.
Not sure if it's allowed to mention it on here. Sorry if it's not (it's 99% about German influencers so it's not a competitor.. Welovegossip.forumieren.com (you have to register and it might take some days until your account is activated)

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow here, but I get the gist that they’ve left insta. Imaging how weird it must feel to their kids that they don’t have a camera in their face every moment of the day.

Reactions: 13
I don’t follow here, but I get the gist that they’ve left insta. Imaging how weird it must feel to their kids that they don’t have a camera in their face every moment of the day.
Honestly I get anxiety when my 5 year old points the iphone at me and takes a pic (gave me a taste of my own medicine so I don't take many pics of her anymore and certainly don't put her on insta, I asked once if I could put a side view photo in stories and she said NO so that was that) so can't imagine how those kids felt every damn day

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly I get anxiety when my 5 year old points the iphone at me and takes a pic (gave me a taste of my own medicine so I don't take many pics of her anymore and certainly don't put her on insta, I asked once if I could put a side view photo in stories and she said NO so that was that) so can't imagine how those kids felt every damn day
This is such a vulgar sentence to type sorry but at least the youngest two never knew another life, one free of cameras and staged performances, so were probably happier than the older two forced into it later? It’s like lions born in captivity are probably happier than those that have been allowed to know what the outside world is like?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
nah you know they are buiding an archive for when they come back...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think they will try and come back without the kids or with just shots of the backs of their heads. I think their kid content days are numbered but they will focus on lifestyle and midwife stuff

Reactions: 11
I love how utterly weird the whole Hooper saga was, the crash ending was weirdly dullard, the slymon just couldn't accept that his drivel wasn't cutting it anymore. So random to've been posting away through lockdown, on his bike, catching the disease and beach combing with the toddlers - if was perfect fodder. And then a disappearing act. Not a word, just a black square. Rather symbolic I think.
Why hasnt he deleted his account like his wife or that house of horrors account either 🤔

Reactions: 10
@Behelzabobs it's strange, personally when I'm done with something I go for a full delete. Especially if it has negatives, saying that I guess they probably see their IG accounts as accomplishments to be proud of?! And no doubt selectively ignore the negatives that encompass the whole thing!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you delete an insta account does that mean that’s it is gone forever?! He won’t want to let go of his declining 955k followers(bots)

Reactions: 5
If you delete an insta account does that mean that’s it is gone forever?! He won’t want to let go of his declining 955k followers(bots)
You can temporarily disable your account. MOD did that for a while back in the day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.