MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Cliqueypedia 😍 with 38 votes.

But it was too long :-(

Recap:

The Hoopers paid (!!!) someone to paint their spindles and some doors. They also had some money left to buy followers from China and Russia. No ads, no posts so it's the longest vacation the children have ever had. Someone saw Clemmie at the store. She looked good. I had a date. It was boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thread title by @Cliqueypedia 😍 with 38 votes.

But it was too long :-(

Recap:

The Hoopers paid (!!!) someone to paint their spindles and some doors. They also had some money left to buy followers from China and Russia. No ads, no posts so it's the longest vacation the children have ever had. Someone saw Clemmie at the store. She looked good. I had a date. It was boring.
Congratulations @Cliqueypedia on THE DOUBLE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!! 🎉 🎉 🎉

I’m shooketh in a chunky boot with a diet cock and my pants in a dressing kitchen.

Not going to lie though. That pesky word count really messed up the good bit of my title 🤣
A ‘diet cock’ sounds f a b u l o u s 😂

Congrats on the thread title 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
THIS IS THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!! 🎉 🎉 🎉

I’m shooketh in a chunky boot with a diet cock and my pants in a dressing kitchen.

Not going to lie though. That pesky word count really messed up the good bit of my title 🤣

More so than a diet cock? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry @ForeverMakingJibesWicked I didn’t manage to reply in time before the last thread was closed...and no idea how to quote across threads! If they have fucked off for good then FOD should close his account to fully protect the privacy of his daughters as their pictures are still available for all to see on Instagram.

But as another poster (ETA: @Tattlingpineapple) said in the last thread he’ll probably be back as they go off to school. Also he’s still being hacked hacked and being bought bots a plenty so doubt he’s going anywhere in the grand scheme of things.

@Tattlingpineapple FODs head will be so big when he reads his name is auto corrected to GOD!

• Haha
This is a good recap that @Emmadale posted in the last thread:

But while they’re been quiet we’ve:
- re-watched the awful dating thing she was in and remembered she is a mean girl
- found the deleted pics link and the gems of her in the delightful grenson boot
- dissected her awful book and found the not so favourable reviews
- found out about the Cash Carraway play and discussed her meanness in that debacle
- discovered some new reno pics

Staying quiet doesn’t help them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha, you’ll only get the diet cock joke if you’re over on BM2 thread where I’m also reigning title kween (sorry, another BM2 reference - she’s been on fire this week and it’s all I have now thanks to FOD the deserter)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It's taken me months to bring myself back to this thread, after I spent so long here I ended up having a sex dream about FOD. It's probably for the best, for both his kids and my shame, that he's quiet. Has he ever infiltrated anyone else's dreams?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
my dearest FODDERS, i have a humble request, and i am very sorry to derail but i dont know where else to ask!
I'm 26 and next month will be moving to new zealand, from the UK. my 9yo cousin sticks to me like glue, and i always make sure we have a fun activity arranged for whenever she comes over...last night was a treasure hunt and then hot tub and face masks...

anyway shes absolutely heartbroken that im moving away...
i was wondering if anyone had any nice ideas of something to do with her before i move? pre-lockdown, i'd have arranged a proper spa day for us, but they've only just reopened and i dont trust them myself as a healthcare professional anyway, but also dont want to make her mum nervous with me taking her out to other places.
any ideas would be much appreciated!!

(sorry to derail!!!! i just love you all so much and really trust your advice)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm almost having wallpaper withdrawal symptoms. It's getting serious

Also had my hair cut yesterday, was aiming for a cool 'Zaffron Moon' vibe. Ended up with a Clemmie 😭

My son tried to compliment me by saying it was A Claire from Jurassic World style but all I can see is a Clemmie. Just need a French tuck and a boot to complete the look.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha, you’ll only get the diet cock joke if you’re over on BM2 thread where I’m also reigning title kween (sorry, another BM2 reference - she’s been on fire this week and it’s all I have now thanks to FOD the deserter)
Thank the lord Emma and the Babettes are providing the entertainment, would be stuck otherwise!!!

• Haha
966k and counting; it's like watching paint dry and having a tooth pulled at the same time, uncomfortable but weirdly satisfying!

966k and counting; it's like watching paint dry and having a tooth pulled at the same time, uncomfortable, but satisfying at same time!
Please excuse my tecchy fails 🤦🏻‍♀️... It's been a long weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.