MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, she seems like a genuinely lovely person. She’s had some real heartache and whilst I’m not one for oversharing, I actually think her story probably resonates with many women and they will have taken solace in her battle. Plus she’s been gracious from the get go, refusing freebies and suggesting these gifts be given to more needy. Have I actually found a decent person on IG? Holy tit!!!
Fully agree. I was so happy for her when she said she was pregnant and then to see the news of the arrival was lovely. I’ve experienced baby loss myself so it was heart warming. With such a big account she could get so much so it’s great to see she’s refusing it cause she doesn’t need it, complete antithesis of the SOD’s! Would be good if those brands did actually donate to the causes she suggested instead!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is there a chance they've split up? And that's why radio silence?
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but I haven't really kept up with this thread since Jack monroe keeps me occupied with her near daily chaos!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah, they’re still doing Zoom pub quizzes with their new Ramsgate clan. (Remember Zoom pub quizzes?!? That’s so peak corona)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know it’s a small insignificant thing in the grand scheme of things but the cringe camping posts from Sarah T involving MoD have prompted me to cancel my Red subscription. I haven’t enjoyed it as much since ST became editor and the unrealistic lifestyle she has and now pushes through the magazine content are a no. Don’t want to be a sparkly leotard, stripy pj wearing clone using an expensive pizza oven at a low grade festival five minutes from home!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I know it’s a small insignificant thing in the grand scheme of things but the cringe camping posts from Sarah T involving MoD have prompted me to cancel my Red subscription. I haven’t enjoyed it as much since ST became editor and the unrealistic lifestyle she has and now pushes through the magazine content are a no. Don’t want to be a sparkly leotard, stripy pj wearing clone using an expensive pizza oven at a low grade festival five minutes from home!
Look at that, Clemmie and Sly, you've still got the ability to influence!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know an influencer that is “furloughed” from her own business and that business uses her Instagram...and she’s still working on her business and she’s still doing Ads etc. Which is Fuxking infuriating and if I was a really nasty fkr I’d dob her in, but alas I’m only a marginally nasty fkr so instead I’ll just witch about it here!!!

The SODs May have had some government help for their gas and air business and I suspect that is where all the $$$ from their Instagram ADs goes, so maybe there is some mileage in the furloughish theory?🤔🤷‍♀️
Dob dob dob!!

SODs have been below my radar for a few weeks, was hoping I’d missed a Slymon comeback post but alas not. My bet is a twins starting school post as the first one back, they’ll have had their hair in rollers the night before to get their curls nice and bouncy for the photo op 👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 203551

I posted about this before on a previous thread and a post she’d done while pregnant and she’s following it through now she’s had the baby. It’s so refreshing to see when so many others like the MOFO’s are just so grabby and would take anything on offer even bloody oven chips!
This news when I saw it earlier this week just made me so happy for someone I don't even know. They deserve this happiness so much. Elle seems ungrabby and always grateful for what she is gifted. She isn't pretentious. The SODs so badly wanted to appear richer than they are.

Reactions: 12
Is there a chance they've split up? And that's why radio silence?
Sorry if it's been mentioned before but I haven't really kept up with this thread since Jack monroe keeps me occupied with her near daily chaos!
This was posted on her Facebook page last weekend!
IMG_6857.PNG

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They do look much happier. Hope they can enjoy life away from the screen.
I think this is all we ask really isn’t it.
Give the girls a childhood away from the screens.
Focus on family not your fame.

don’t get me wrong I think fod is what Alice called him a ‘class a twit‘... or something like that, but as long as he’s not shoving it in my face on Instagram and selling his children in the process ...
Then he can be a twit.

Reactions: 26
It's great if they've finally decided to step away from Instagram and focus on their family but I do think he should at least do a farewell post to thank all his followers. After all, if it wasn't for them, they wouldn't of gone on all their amazing holidays and have their house decorated for free.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's great if they've finally decided to step away from Instagram and focus on their family but I do think he should at least do a farewell post to thank all his followers. After all, if it wasn't for them, they wouldn't of gone on all their amazing holidays and have their house decorated for free.
💯 This.

Pretty damn ice cold to leave all those Texas huns hanging in the IG abyss like that if he has skiddaddelled off to play happy fams in the Hoop-gate house with his multiple vaginas.

Maybe a thank you bye is beneath him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.