MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
💯 This.

Pretty damn ice cold to leave all those Texas huns hanging in the IG abyss like that if he has skiddaddelled off to play happy fams in the Hoop-gate house with his multiple vaginas.

Maybe a thank you bye is beneath him?!
This seems them all over though. They've never given a sh*t about their followers so it surprises me not one jot that if he has left his account for good that he won't leave a parting post. Or maybe he literally reached a point of not being able to handle it and how sour it had turned. The BLM was too big for him to handle properly, it all went very wrong. I really do hope they've just sacked it and have realised how refreshing life is without having to fire fight comments from strangers and posting all the time. You'd like to think there's been some personal growth from this shambles since Alicegate but also not sure they have the humility or intelligence to. The house account may continue though I guess.

Reactions: 13
I didn't expect it to end with reflection and self improvement!

Reactions: 8
I woke up today feeling a bit sad, realizing that our glory days are well over on this thread :( when I joined 3 months before Alice gate it was so liberating and eye opening to finally find people who were seeing trough the bullshit. Then Alice happened and my phone screen time reached an all time high that month 😂. Then we enjoyed the car crash that is Slymon but it was already the decline and not as entertaining as Clemmie during her M&S days. Now we’re barely making it to one page a week and we’re desperate for something to happen. I’m just sad because this was my thing and I refuse to join another thread (the stress of keeping up is too much lol). Just want to thank the SODS for the entertainment the past year, it was great. Time to move on I guess 😭, their social media life is dead.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I know what you mean!
I joined the day or so after Alicegate - read the ten or so threads before and was like, yessss! I have found my tribe 😂 All of the high drama of Clemmie and her mistake was so compelling!
Like you say, even silly old FOD kept us going for a good few months afterwards.
This thread was my first foray into online forums and camaraderie! Thanks guys ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I woke up today feeling a bit sad, realizing that our glory days are well over on this thread :( when I joined 3 months before Alice gate it was so liberating and eye opening to finally find people who were seeing trough the bullshit. Then Alice happened and my phone screen time reached an all time high that month 😂. Then we enjoyed the car crash that is Slymon but it was already the decline and not as entertaining as Clemmie during her M&S days. Now we’re barely making it to one page a week and we’re desperate for something to happen. I’m just sad because this was my thing and I refuse to join another thread (the stress of keeping up is too much lol). Just want to thank the SODS for the entertainment the past year, it was great. Time to move on I guess 😭, their social media life is dead.
Don’t be sad, we are all here kinda lurking but without any new content, everything that can be said about the SODs has been said. I think we are all probably glad the twins and the other girls have grabbed back an element of privacy and hopefully their parents, the ones who talk with authority on parenting, have actually put their desperate need for cash and fame aside and are actually thinking about their children’s needs and not about what content they can film/photograph or comment on in order to draw in the $ and the adulation. When I think about it, the SODs and particularly Sly, must have spent every waking moment coming up with stupid ideas of how he could be entertaining in order to draw in crowds and thus the £, it must have been exhausting. I can imagine there wasn’t much time for actual family life/work. This hiatus will have definitely been a good experience for all the Hoopers. I think they will be back they are fame hungry but like I’ve said before, their place at the table has been taken, for every sad insta twit we put out to pasture, another 50 billion more sad fuxkers appear.
Whilst I’m on one, does it piss anyone else off that follow Friday has now extended into every bastard day of the week like share Saturday. Every day it’s like “this house is amazing it has all the vibes” I wish they would do shut up Saturday, sod off Sunday!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
When I spend (a little bit of my) time thinking about Sky's activity on IG post Alice I can't logic the defence of his decisions by the fans. The axa mess clearly demonstrated his 100% money interest in the account, yet they still refused to accept it. Excuse going over old ground, but it does baffle me that some are still posting - we miss you, hope you're ok, ignore the haters - nonsense. Glad I don't get it really 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
I’m just grateful I’ve had the title for so long! 🤣

I agree I bet the hiatus has been so refreshing for them and hope they’ve re-evaluated everything and realised its not worth it.

But, like an addict on Instamphetamine, I still think he’ll be back. And when he is so will we! ❤🤓

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Reading a book by one of my favourite authors and was dumbfounded to see these words 😱 I’m assuming he’s referring to the bestseller written by the racist backstabbing midwife Clemmie Hooper. I have to finish the book to see how it ends but to say I’m disappointed is an understatement.....does he not read Tattle 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.