MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to be part of the Ramsgate Influenzer posse...
🤢

Tattlers I give you:

BELLWETHER
/ˈbɛlwɛðə/
noun
noun: bellwether; plural noun: bellwethers
the leading sheep of a flock, with a bell on its neck!!! Us
At least they still get to use their dressing up box. #bless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why do they have to always dress up? Is it that whole ‘I’m crazy, me’ vibe?

Its such a rich, white woman cliche. Dress like a mum (twit) does it too. Spends £100’s on leotards and glitter jackets but fundamentally look like a knob.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
PSX_20200808_091255.jpg

I posted about this before on a previous thread and a post she’d done while pregnant and she’s following it through now she’s had the baby. It’s so refreshing to see when so many others like the MOFO’s are just so grabby and would take anything on offer even bloody oven chips!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Why do they have to always dress up? Is it that whole ‘I’m crazy, me’ vibe?

Its such a rich, white woman cliche. Dress like a mum (twit) does it too. Spends £100’s on leotards and glitter jackets but fundamentally look like a knob.
Right! Each to their own and all, but why do they dress like their kids? I don’t rate their ‘style’ at all. DLAM and her nasty pink ensembles and Glen in her frumpy ‘mum’ look. Not inspiring at all. Most mums wear casual jeans etc with young kids. It’s hardly a satorial revolution is it? 😂

View attachment 203551

I posted about this before on a previous thread and a post she’d done while pregnant and she’s following it through now she’s had the baby. It’s so refreshing to see when so many others like the MOFO’s are just so grabby and would take anything on offer even bloody oven chips!
OMG yes! They’re quite comfortable already and I don’t mean any disrespect to them. For me, it just shows that the lifestyle the Sods peddled was out their reach had it not been all gifted. Even with good jobs and Sly’s ‘management consultant’ salary, there’s no way they’d have been able to stump up all that £££ for what they had. Most of their followers would have been the same, hence all these poor mums getting into debt over snoozepods and Stokke cribs. bleeping shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think other people have said this but what if Sly is on furlough and can’t use instagram as a means of income

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think other people have said this but what if Sly is on furlough and can’t use instagram as a means of income
Furloughed from influencing? If so from his office job, he’d still be able to work for other people, just not the employer who furloughed him. I know a few people who did some freelance work while furloughed and it wasn’t prohibited. Just need to make sure there’s no conflict of interest 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Get what you’re saying but don’t think it’s relevant in this instance as a Instagram aren’t classed as his employer and claiming furlough for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Get what you’re saying but don’t think it’s relevant in this instance as a Instagram aren’t classed as his employer and claiming furlough for him.
Imagine 😂 wonder what kind of pension pot kitchen islands are worth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean that under the furlough scheme you can’t earn any money from other sources as well I believe? A few people I know with side hustles haven’t been able to work on them during lockdown

Reactions: 4
That’s not true. You are allowed to take up another job whilst on furlough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I mean that under the furlough scheme you can’t earn any money from other sources as well I believe? A few people I know with side hustles haven’t been able to work on them during lockdown
I know an influencer that is “furloughed” from her own business and that business uses her Instagram...and she’s still working on her business and she’s still doing Ads etc. Which is Fuxking infuriating and if I was a really nasty fkr I’d dob her in, but alas I’m only a marginally nasty fkr so instead I’ll just witch about it here!!!

The SODs May have had some government help for their gas and air business and I suspect that is where all the $$$ from their Instagram ADs goes, so maybe there is some mileage in the furloughish theory?🤔🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I know an influencer that is “furloughed” from her own business and that business uses her Instagram...and she’s still working on her business and she’s still doing Ads etc. Which is Fuxking infuriating and if I was a really nasty fkr I’d dob her in, but alas I’m only a marginally nasty fkr so instead I’ll just witch about it here!!!

The SODs May have had some government help for their gas and air business and I suspect that is where all the $$$ from their Instagram ADs goes, so maybe there is some mileage in the furloughish theory?🤔🤷‍♀️
Even if there isn’t mileage in it....could well be what he uses in his return post as a reason - obvs we know he reads here (Hi FOD 👋🏼) so prob working out best tactic. Saying he’s been away due to being furloughed sounds better than saying it’s because his wife is racist 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But FOD possibly being furloughed wouldn’t mean he couldn’t post on IG, right? Like non-ad posts? His last post was June 2; had he been furloughed it likely would have been back in March. He could claim it’s why he couldn’t do ads but surely it’s not the reason he isn’t posting about hair ties and home ~festivals.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was on Furlough and I’m sure it said I could work during it. Yeah, like that was going to happen during a pandemic?!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 203551

I feel so happy for her and felt quite emotional when she posted that her baby had arrived safely. Wishing them lots of luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel so happy for her and felt quite emotional when she posted that her baby had arrived safely. Wishing them lots of luck.
Agreed, she seems like a genuinely lovely person. She’s had some real heartache and whilst I’m not one for oversharing, I actually think her story probably resonates with many women and they will have taken solace in her battle. Plus she’s been gracious from the get go, refusing freebies and suggesting these gifts be given to more needy. Have I actually found a decent person on IG? Holy tit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.