MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sad time’s guys not having the crazy antics to pull apart, but like you all say at least they are being present in the moment and living a more normal life. I feel like he should have just deactivated the two pages if they are not active anymore. Also, I do wonder why he didn’t just delete the post about the Space Station thing with all the negative commentary on there, it surprises me he has left it there. If anyone is looking for a crazy thread then I def recommend Parttimeworkingmummy!!

Reactions: 7
963k and falling, odds on for 965 by Friday anyone?
It has to get to almost 960k before he’s hacked again - then a 5-6k dump.
However, if this ain’t Vlad coding him to say, keep doing your thing with the Texas hunz and we can keep Trump in for another term, I’ll eat my bear skin socks!

Also...could this woman impress me any more? What a brilliant role model for young mums and the absolute opposite from the SODs. I hope she never comes back and...they all live happily ever after 😍🥰

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂

Oh my Lordy... Isn't there's a definite Trump/Fod resemblance!! It's the Slimey Trump baby/Sly smile gene, No?!
Throw in the whole kit n caboodle, Trump is actually Sly's graanndpappy (the time line and opportunity might be a leetle 😉 💜🙏🏻 tricky here buttt I'm going with it) those Texas huns know their people 👊🏼
Bring on the new wave of positive role model IG people 💯🌈🍉🦚

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It has to get to almost 960k before he’s hacked again - then a 5-6k dump.
However, if this ain’t Vlad coding him to say, keep doing your thing with the Texas hunz and we can keep Trump in for another term, I’ll eat my bear skin socks!

Also...could this woman impress me any more? What a brilliant role model for young mums and the absolute opposite from the SODs. I hope she never comes back and...they all live happily ever after 😍🥰
Yes Elle is a class act, this is how to be a parent, I love that’s she not released the little girls name nor shown any pictures of her face! Such a breath of fresh air! 💕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes Elle is a class act, this is how to be a parent, I love that’s she not released the little girls name nor shown any pictures of her face! Such a breath of fresh air! 💕
Elle is the best!! I love that she has shared her in such a discreet way (no faces/close ups). She respects her followers and they respect her back. I do hope she might share her name at some point, as I'd love to know what they named her.

Reactions: 9
Elle is the best!! I love that she has shared her in such a discreet way (no faces/close ups). She respects her followers and they respect her back. I do hope she might share her name at some point, as I'd love to know what they named her.
Absolutely this! Just noticed this post, they’re not going to share her name or face for know! Good for her 🤗

• Heart
I think SOD’s will definitely be back in a different form. They would be getting advice and my prediction is that it is to lay low, come back humble, don’t mention the unfortunate event(s). Get people hooked back in with a load of non-spon and then launch some kind of course or paid for content BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I honestly think they have had their 5 minutes of "fame", and due to their constant royal duck ups, their freebie, gifted lifestyle has come to an end.

I doubt many self respecting brands or companies would want to be associated with the Hooper brand now.

At most maybe Clemmie could get hooked up with Iconic make up, they seem to have all sorts of Z listers and nobodies flogging their crap.

I doubt she would lower herself to that though. She is far too up herself, and wants the best of the best darling. I am still convinced they think they are celebrities round Ramsgate. 🙄

I would be really shocked if they came back and started getting paid ads and gifted stuff again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand why they haven’t deleted the accounts if they are gone for good? I initially thought they may have a contract to keep #ads up for a certain amount of time but Clemmie ditched and dashed immediately multiple times! It makes me suspicious.... I can imagine they’re calculating their moves but I think they should just delete and move on

Reactions: 6
I just don’t understand why they haven’t deleted the accounts if they are gone for good? I initially thought they may have a contract to keep #ads up for a certain amount of time but Clemmie ditched and dashed immediately multiple times! It makes me suspicious.... I can imagine they’re calculating their moves but I think they should just delete and move on
Her account is deleted. He probably can’t stand to admit defeat yet, if ever, so his will stay up. Who knows about the House of Hooper? 👀

Reactions: 5
Her account is deleted. He probably can’t stand to admit defeat yet, if ever, so his will stay up. Who knows about the House of Hooper? 👀
I know, that’s mine point? Why are the accounts still there if they’re not coming back when they could easily be deleted like Clemmie’s account is? And she has deleted her account in haste many times before (and come back🤣) so surely they would just delete. I just would love to know what their end game is!

I know, that’s mine point? Why are the accounts still there if they’re not coming back when they could easily be deleted like Clemmie’s account is? And she has deleted her account in haste many times before (and come back🤣) so surely they would just delete. I just would love to know what their end game is!
Egos.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly think they have had their 5 minutes of "fame", and due to their constant royal duck ups, their freebie, gifted lifestyle has come to an end.

I doubt many self respecting brands or companies would want to be associated with the Hooper brand now.

At most maybe Clemmie could get hooked up with Iconic make up, they seem to have all sorts of Z listers and nobodies flogging their crap.

I doubt she would lower herself to that though. She is far too up herself, and wants the best of the best darling. I am still convinced they think they are celebrities round Ramsgate. 🙄

I would be really shocked if they came back and started getting paid ads and gifted stuff again.

Don't forget Daniel Wellington watches 😝

Reactions: 5
Steph don’t buy her flowers has just shared a woe is me, life is so hard post featuring a picture of her smallest child’s bum, possibly mid pop. Wtf is wrong with these people?? Do they not realise their children are actual people, she’s got over 60k followers

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just checked the Steph post out, this has infuriated me. There is no reasonable maternal instinct that would consider this a normal decision. Disbelief at the depths middle class privileged white women steep to with their arrogance.

Reactions: 11
Imagine if someone posted a photo of her squatting naked on the internet for all to see without her permission!
Seriously, what goes through some of these Instagrammers head? Shameful behaviour from a mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.