MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sixth post down and she’s all over her own thread: Floss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just copied this from Sarah Tomczak’s Insta and my eyes are rolling so far back in my head 🤢🤢 If this is How you have to act to be in the it crowd I’m glad I’m such a basic witch 😂:

It’s fair to say I am not an enthusiastic camper... normally. But we’ve hit @kingsdowncamping with our own pizza oven and barbecue in tow, freshly caught fish, homemade sourdough, a signature camp cocktail and now we’re having a mini festival to celebrate.

A signature camp cocktail? Freshly caught fish and homemade sourdough? It is so try hard it hurts. They need to get the duck over themselves. I have second hand embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Just copied this from Sarah Tomczak’s Insta and my eyes are rolling so far back in my head 🤢🤢 If this is How you have to act to be in the it crowd I’m glad I’m such a basic witch 😂:

It’s fair to say I am not an enthusiastic camper... normally. But we’ve hit @kingsdowncamping with our own pizza oven and barbecue in tow, freshly caught fish, homemade sourdough, a signature camp cocktail and now we’re having a mini festival to celebrate.

A signature camp cocktail? Freshly caught fish and homemade sourdough? It is so try hard it hurts. They need to get the duck over themselves. I have second hand embarrassment.
✊🏻💦

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Reminds me of this:

Just admit the bread and fish is from Tesco what difference does it make?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I make sourdough everyday. tit...I don’t have social media, how am I going to post about it? The world needs to know how middle class I am, how will I tell them? tit...what to do?

Just duck off with that cunty post.

this is excruciating. It’s so bad it’s funny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Sixth post down and she’s all over her own thread: Floss.
Well that sent me down a tattle wormhole!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On read first couple of pages. Floss was blatantly her! How cringe when they get caught!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have never even looked at her account, but that_mummy_smile is probably the most cringeworthy account name of all the mumfluencers! 😷

• Haha
Hey coven, has any seen @Axatogrind? Hope you’re ok Axa 💐

Can you imagine, Rainbow! I’d be so embarrassed being out in public if I were them 😳 Cheers to the oat milk- makes delicious smoothies! 😋 but what are my contractual obligations, pray tell?
Normal conditions-one grid post and one story hun about how life changing it is and that it was the best brand you've ever tried. You can have enough for 1 year when we start a delivery service so preferably two posts. If you have beautiful kids you can use them too in the background.

(My parents local food bank is also asking for milk alternatives so it was for that.) Obviously I can't let a good opportunity go to waste so I will be filiming the whole thing with my camera crew which is so tiring ya know -my make up has to match with my mask.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
#theinfluencerlifestyleissosoveryhard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe I judged them too harshly then...they’re one of the crew 😂😂😂
Morning 🌤

Tattle is the FCA of instawankers, simples (Meerkat Comp the Market voice optional), right?

The fact these people throw their toys out the pram for being called out is ridiculous, and then creep around the site (morning instas) is hilarious. It's primary school stuff. You do crappy stuff getting freebies and selling it to people as the dream 🤯 - you get held accountable for it.

Checks and balances, good riddance to them all, one by one 👍🏼✅✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I went down the rabbit hole of her blog. That’s 30 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh to be part of the Ramsgate Influenzer posse...
🤢

Tattlers I give you:

BELLWETHER
/ˈbɛlwɛðə/
noun
noun: bellwether; plural noun: bellwethers
the leading sheep of a flock, with a bell on its neck!!! Us
I don’t know why it surprises me when I see the MoFo’s living life as ‘normal’.....almost like I expect to see pics of them crying into their non gifted muesli!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have never even looked at her account, but that_mummy_smile is probably the most cringeworthy account name of all the mumfluencers! 😷
And the second cringiest is that_granny_smile. What does it even mean? Do we all have some sort of weirdly distinctive smile after giving birth/becoming a grandmother? SMH.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey coven, has any seen @Axatogrind? Hope you’re ok Axa 💐
Thanks Sansa, everything's OK. I've been catching up with reading here when I can but not getting a lot of time to join in lately! Thanks for keeping the thread going everyone.

I'm surprised the Hoopers have stayed off insta this long. Their withdrawal symptoms must have almost completely declined by now, much like their relevance 😜

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.