MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just took a look - hope she took a deposit before starting the work bless her 😂 How the mighty have fallen though, Clem must be fuming they’re having to pay for bits
I can’t remember the detail of spindlegate but did they actually need doing or was he just grifting for a free refresh?!

Reactions: 9
I can’t remember the detail of spindlegate but did they actually need doing or was he just grifting for a free refresh?!
The previous / genuine renovators had done them, including sourcing authentic~ spindles from a local person who worked somewhere fancy doing some sort of historic restoration so there was nothing wrong with them, they just wanted free runner carpets up the stairs cos obvs it’s a few hundred quid 😳

I just can’t believe they’ve had to pay lmaooo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The previous / genuine renovators had done them, including sourcing authentic~ spindles from a local person who worked somewhere fancy doing some sort of historic restoration so there was nothing wrong with them, they just wanted free runner carpets up the stairs cos obvs it’s a few hundred quid 😳

I just can’t believe they’ve had to pay lmaooo
Funny if it was one of those scenarios where they didn’t think they were paying (if it was somebody who’d responded to the begging post) and then they were presented with a bill at the end!

• Haha
I was just thinking, they've clearly had no companies approach them at all the last few months, otherwise surely they would of had obligations to feature Ads, had they had any to actually fulfill? Even after his royal duck ups.

What difference a year makes. This time last year they'd just been to Campbestival, on the decks playing their music 🙄 living the VIP life there. Then flew off to Turkey a few weeks later, most likely on a freebie jolly again.

Now they'll have to actually pay for their lifestyle 😱

No they didn't need doing. Maybe if they didn't want grey he could of sanded and painted them, but he was banging on about the time it would take, was it worth buying new spindles etc.

Then came more begging for stair runner, asking for ideas and recommendations. Translated to we want more free stuff, someone DM us with their best offers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's a two page interview in today's Evening standard in the Life and Arts section with Candice B written by Suzannah Ramsdale if anyone wants a read maybe it's online too but it seems like it's just a repost of the same one as before. Clemmie is mentioned 🤪 . "Fertility is taboo for black women" .

In other news both Triplet dad and Sue radford got a #AD with Tesco. Sue was also gifted a pizza oven. Who would have know she was the real insta mum to back? :ROFLMAO:

1596479185459.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking, they've clearly had no companies approach them at all the last few months, otherwise surely they would of had obligations to feature Ads, had they had any to actually fulfill? Even after his royal duck ups.

What difference a year makes. This time last year they'd just been to Campbestival, on the decks playing their music 🙄 living the VIP life there. Then flew off to Turkey a few weeks later, most likely on a freebie jolly again.

Now they'll have to actually pay for their lifestyle 😱

No they didn't need doing. Maybe if they didn't want grey he could of sanded and painted them, but he was banging on about the time it would take, was it worth buying new spindles etc.

Then came more begging for stair runner, asking for ideas and recommendations. Translated to we want more free stuff, someone DM us with their best offers.
The ironic thing is....he didn’t need to pay somebody to do them due to not having time - since his insta hiatus, he’s had loads of time off from dicking around in his stupid videos!

• Haha
There's a two page interview in today's Evening standard in the Life and Arts section with Candice B written by Suzannah Ramsdale if anyone wants a read maybe it's online too but it seems like it's just a repost of the same one as before. Clemmie is mentioned 🤪 . "Fertility is taboo for black women" .

In other news both Triplet dad and Sue radford got a #AD with Tesco. Sue was also gifted a pizza oven. Who would have know she was the real insta mum to back? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 200920
Now if only Clemmie had addressed this properly and apologised - maybe Candice wouldn't still use "Alice's" past indiscretions/racism as a "weapon " against her.... 🤔

Reactions: 12

View attachment 200920
It's so bad but I really cackle at the idea of them scrolling their ex-peers' feeds and seeing what freebies they're getting 😂 Clem would have been first in with the most expensive of oonis #kindlygifted but she fucked it, now she's gotta pay RRP which sadly includes the cost of giving them out to every beggar under the sun 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker here - this thread is comedy gold.

Picking up on what a previous poster said, I wonder how do they feel now about paying for things and knowing full well that some of the price is to cover freebies for influencers?

That must grate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hello long time lurker on Tattle first time poster....what is the house acc called? I unfollowed him ages ago as he did my head in but wondered what happened to his page....tattle did not disappoint.😂

• Haha
Hello long time lurker on Tattle first time poster....what is the house acc called? I unfollowed him ages ago as he did my head in but wondered what happened to his page....tattle did not disappoint.😂
Lol welcome! It’s called Thehouseofhooper but not much on there!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah right so I’m an influencer. Ok, does this mean I can beg for freebies now?
Yeah boo- welcome to the club. Just gotta make sure your content is on the ball and original - I've already watched one "influencer" view two houses yesterday and do a house tour for both in Whistable trying to find a good holiday let home so that's already gone.

Maybe you could film yourself buying dog toys?

• Haha
Yeah boo- welcome to the club. Just gotta make sure your content is on the ball and original - I've already watched one "influencer" view two houses yesterday and do a house tour for both in Whistable trying to find a good holiday let home so that's already gone.

Maybe you could film yourself buying dog toys?
You see I was more thinking grand along the lines of a holiday to St Lucia

• Haha
You see I was more thinking grand along the lines of a holiday to St Lucia
I'm looking for ops to get up the influencer ladder, though I'm not sure I could actually influence a kettle to boil, currently have a mighty 80 something followers and desperate to get the squares fame and freebies. Happy to promote your page for a tag anytime. With this kind of support #womensupportingwomen you're bound to get that St. Lucia trip asap... Dm to chat strategies ✌🏼🙌🏼

• Haha
I'm looking for ops to get up the influencer ladder, though I'm not sure I could actually influence a kettle to boil, currently have a mighty 80 something followers and desperate to get the squares fame and freebies. Happy to promote your page for a tag anytime. With this kind of support #womensupportingwomen you're bound to get that St. Lucia trip asap... Dm to chat strategies ✌🏼🙌🏼
The tainted St Lucia trip....now infamous!

• Haha
Hahaha he has got to be FUMING. Tried to disappear and still one of the most commented threads and now a newspaper article. You can run but can’t hide!!! Although he wasn’t in any of the camping pics 🧐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.