MOD & FOD #36 Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn’t mean it. We just want FOD back selling goods.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha he has got to be FUMING. Tried to disappear and still one of the most commented threads and now a newspaper article. You can run but can’t hide!!! Although he wasn’t in any of the camping pics 🧐
Just found the article, unfortunately no comments section 🙄
Mentions the Axa thing but not racism!

Reactions: 7
The only person I know who set herself up as a life coach was a bit of a failure as a functioning adult. She never bonded with her son and made her father in law do most of the childcare (which seemed to involve a lot of going to the betting shop), he was a sad little boy... then having a girl who she idolised 🤐, travelling around the world with her banker husband and bursting into tears at inopportune moments for seemingly no reason despite having the easiest bleeping life ever. She wasn’t a nasty person ... just didn’t seem to be able to manage basic things like not totally alienating her first born because it wasn’t her preferred sex.
Yeah I find the whole ‘life coach’ thing interesting...... I too know a person who supposedly set herself up as one. I met her at a rather well known girls school in the west of England... ah hem (say no more). In all the time I knew her she achieved very little other than constantly bragging about her rich her parents were.... I think she thought that qualified her to do everything and anything she wanted. Bugger the need for qualifications!! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Afternoon all! Just seen that Laura Rutherford is hanging up her influencer boots after her lengthy silence. Wonder if this is what FOD will do?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fod going off radar has made an online article 😂😂
Yeah Simon has 961k followers on July 20...but duck me despite not posting for 2 months he had 966400 by 26 July 🙄
Weak article as always - about 4 paragraphs - why don’t journos come here for the facts, they could write a bloody best selling “how not to influence” trilogy with the contents on here! Jebus! On a positive note he’s losing about 200 bots followers a day at the moment but let’s watch for that sweet spot 961k before he’s hacked again to the tune of 6000 new bots followers. 🙄

Afternoon all! Just seen that Laura Rutherford is hanging up her influencer boots after her lengthy silence. Wonder if this is what FOD will do?
I just went to check her out and I know I shouldn’t ask and if I’m honest I don’t really care, but, who is she? I mean, I had a nosy on her account and it’s the usual mundane shite, I mean she’s even called herself an influencer I’m struggling to know if that is good or bad cos loads of these fuxkers have now decided to call themselves “content creators” 😬, but who is she in the big scheme of things, was she part of the Clemmie club? Did Alice slag her off on here? Is she a loss to the important world of influencing? Should I care? Soz and TIA 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah Simon has 961k followers on July 20...but duck me despite not posting for 2 months he had 966400 by 26 July 🙄
Weak article as always - about 4 paragraphs - why don’t journos come here for the facts, they could write a bloody best selling “how not to influence” trilogy with the contents on here! Jebus! On a positive note he’s losing about 200 bots followers a day at the moment but let’s watch for that sweet spot 961k before he’s hacked again to the tune of 6000 new bots followers. 🙄

I just went to check her out and I know I shouldn’t ask and if I’m honest I don’t really care, but, who is she? I mean, I had a nosy on her account and it’s the usual mundane shite, I mean she’s even called herself an influencer I’m struggling to know if that is good or bad cos loads of these fuxkers have now decided to call themselves “content creators” 😬, but who is she in the big scheme of things, was she part of the Clemmie club? Did Alice slag her off on here? Is she a loss to the important world of influencing? Should I care? Soz and TIA 😜
Laura is that mummy smile, remember the one who posted that thing outing Clemmie. ....

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Laura is that mummy smile, remember the one who posted that thing outing Clemmie. ....
Yeah just scrolled down her account further and found that! Jesus! What a bunch of silly school girls they all are! Have you ever read the comments? Incredible that they have the nerve to call us trolls! They are all squabbling on there and obvs Tattle is the devil. These people say tit like how they’ve grown their business (Instagram) and how much hard work it is and then they all jump on that post...so many familiar names (only familiar now I’m a tattler) but lots of “businesses” looking so much more like a bunch of year 9s. How embarrassing! If you’re gonna behave like that at least do it on Tattle...anonymously 😂😂😂😂 Bunch of twats!
So in answer to my own questions she’s a no mark and no I shouldn’t care and no she will not be a loss 👋 bye bye

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah just scrolled down her account further and found that! Jesus! What a bunch of silly school girls they all are! Have you ever read the comments? Incredible that they have the nerve to call us trolls! They are all squabbling on there and obvs Tattle is the devil. These people say tit like how they’ve grown their business (Instagram) and how much hard work it is and then they all jump on that post...so many familiar names (only familiar now I’m a tattler) but lots of “businesses” looking so much more like a bunch of year 9s. How embarrassing! If you’re gonna behave like that at least do it on Tattle...anonymously 😂😂😂😂 Bunch of twats!
So in answer to my own questions she’s a no mark and no I shouldn’t care and no she will not be a loss 👋 bye bye
I haven't been on Tattle for long but as far as I can see it is not full of trolls, it's a place for people who are smart enough to see through these 'influencers' perfect lives they are trying to sell us.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I haven't been on Tattle for long but as far as I can see it is not full of trolls, it's a place for people who are smart enough to see through these 'influencers' perfect lives they are trying to sell us.
Yes, very true. But we live by the mantra of “he’s a father and you’re pointless.” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

The phrase “Content creator” is SO infuriating 🤪 I could write a 4 page rant about this but I’ll spare you the scrolling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I was just thinking, they've clearly had no companies approach them at all the last few months, otherwise surely they would of had obligations to feature Ads, had they had any to actually fulfill? Even after his royal duck ups.

What difference a year makes. This time last year they'd just been to Campbestival, on the decks playing their music 🙄 living the VIP life there. Then flew off to Turkey a few weeks later, most likely on a freebie jolly again.

Now they'll have to actually pay for their lifestyle 😱

No they didn't need doing. Maybe if they didn't want grey he could of sanded and painted them, but he was banging on about the time it would take, was it worth buying new spindles etc.

Then came more begging for stair runner, asking for ideas and recommendations. Translated to we want more free stuff, someone DM us with their best offers.
Before everything went tits up for them (again!) they were definitely believing they’d hold onto their insta crowns! I remember that beg was cringeworthy 🥴 I’m pleased a local person got some actual paid work rather than just having hope being associated with them would lead to more. I’d love to know what the ROI is for businesses gifting stuff to influencers.

It's so bad but I really cackle at the idea of them scrolling their ex-peers' feeds and seeing what freebies they're getting 😂 Clem would have been first in with the most expensive of oonis #kindlygifted but she fucked it, now she's gotta pay RRP which sadly includes the cost of giving them out to every beggar under the sun 🙃
Oh yes, and to think the multitools are still in the game. Although I dread to think of what content they’re able to produce without ripping of Glen and Sly 🤭

Ah right so I’m an influencer. Ok, does this mean I can beg for freebies now?
Nah babe, no begging. You just have to ask for a recommendation and then tonnes of stuff will magically appear at your house! It’s genius!

• Haha
I took a screenshot of a US instagrammer making a story whilst driving. From the reflection on his glasses one hand is shown on the wheel and the other with his phone. He does have his kids in the car. I hope I am never this stupid. I would report him if he was in the UK.

1596571177576.png

Before everything went tits up for them (again!) they were definitely believing they’d hold onto their insta crowns! I remember that beg was cringeworthy 🥴 I’m pleased a local person got some actual paid work rather than just having hope being associated with them would lead to more. I’d love to know what the ROI is for businesses gifting stuff to influencers.

Oh yes, and to think the multitools are still in the game. Although I dread to think of what content they’re able to produce without ripping of Glen and Sly 🤭

Nah babe, no begging. You just have to ask for a recommendation and then tonnes of stuff will magically appear at your house! It’s genius!
The radford also got free garden furniture recently- only mentioned it three times.

What you in the market for? I can hook you up with oat milk.

On point: Maybe in an alternative universe they are still the King and Queen of instagram and Alicegate never happened.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey coven, has any seen @Axatogrind? Hope you’re ok Axa 💐

Can you imagine, Rainbow! I’d be so embarrassed being out in public if I were them 😳 Cheers to the oat milk- makes delicious smoothies! 😋 but what are my contractual obligations, pray tell?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That Mummy Smile (🤮) had a thread on Tattle and there was one poster who was very keen to defend Laura’s actions, in much the same way as Alice defended Clemmie’s.

She’s such a nobody though, I’m not sure I can be bothered to find the account’s name.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
That Mummy Smile (🤮) had a thread on Tattle and there was one poster who was very keen to defend Laura’s actions, in much the same way as Alice defended Clemmie’s.

She’s such a nobody though, I’m not sure I can be bothered to find the account’s name.
Damn! To be honest I wouldn’t have DM’d her anyway 😂

• Haha

Oh the irony. Especially if you read her outing Alice post!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.