MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there a small, localised tsunami that hit them?!? Perhaps we'll have some brave little soldier style posts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine receiving such a shockingly written email at work, a grown man using apostrophes to form plurals? His employer should be mortified tbh
It’s one of my biggest bugbears, babe.

(ooh, alliteration!)

ETA: a comma before babe. Can’t let myself drop to Foddy’s standards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Has the winks account gone now? I can’t find it? If so, definitely reading here, hiiiii Clemmie - hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane! #foolaroundwithmygirlfriend
Oh yep it’s still there I’ve just been blocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe FOD has been ‘hobbled’ by fringe-off Clemmie, and is lying in his guest bedroom with the wallpaper twisting his melon? 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are SO reading here right now and saying, ‘Haha you trolls! That’s what you get for calling our home a house of clunge!’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they’ve split up he could spin the whole thing, so I’m thinking he’s gonna come back with a new angle... solo parenting the girls, time to himself to do all his DIY/bike tit/talking about being a bloke doing blokey things like drinking beer (😴) and all whilst distance himself from the tarnished Glen brand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So 8pm has been and gone and no post...or is 8:30pm the prime new time slot?!
It might actually be a good idea for him to avoid the prime slots for his first post back, and try to sneak one in during the early hours! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It might actually be a good idea for him to avoid the prime slots for his first post back, and try to sneak one in during the early hours! :LOL:
If only the twins were still babies, he could be right in there with a nighttime feed post. It’d be primetime for Darlene & The Huns in Texas too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 159507
Was that the sound of the 8pm primetime slot whooshing by? Crazy times, my friends, crazy times indeed.
Indeed hun.

"These are dark times, there is no denying. Our world has perhaps faced no greater threat than it does today. But I say this to our citizenry: We, ever your servants, will continue to defend your liberty and repel the forces that seek to take it from you! Your Ministry remains, strong."

Gonna stop drinking from the fountain of Harry potter one day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
“It’s a house of vaginas, you classless trolls”
And how bleeping dare they call you Glen? Who the duck is Glen?!
We could have had it all, Si.
Yes, my darling Clem. We really could of.
Could HAVE, you cretin. Could have.

[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last year’s post, for posterity. Errant apostrophes, terrible metaphors and all.

View attachment 159828
While I am smirking to myself about his salad-striped-blazer private school not teaching the pampered poshboy pupils how to use apostrophes properly, as it vindicates all of my soapboxing about how private schools should be abolished, it is getting on my tits SO BADLY that he doesn't even use them erroneously with any consistency. Or capital letters for that matter. What the frig were Mother and Father of FoD paying for?!

That said... he still definitely earns more than I do. Wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I honestly saw the two pages here and thought he posted. :eek:

So do I start handing out forms to everyone to join our knitting club now?

If only the twins were still babies, he could be right in there with a nighttime feed post. It’d be primetime for Darlene & The Huns in Texas too.
She could just have more with a sports person who is not a rugby player. Then they would have the blended families content. Him the post divorce angle. Then just reconcile again if they really wanted to. Do a Myka?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*Cough cough-taps microphone..*
“Oh my darling, oh my darling, oh my darling, Clementine
How I loved her, yes I loved her
But she fucked us up big time...”

Thank you, thank you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.