MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve broken up.
I’d feel bad for the kids if so, but I feel bad for the poor work horse kids now anyway so what’s the difference 🤷🏻‍♀️

I was surprised tbh, not so much the racism and public disgracing element but with the huge fall in income, it’s a lot for any marriage to withstand. My husband knows quite a few men who’ve been stung in a same but different way, you know when all these ridiculous tax setups people use got rumbled it left a lot of these men owing a LOT, a lot of them ended up divorced or just now with women that hate their guts. Not shaming the women here as I’d feel exactly the same, like whether you’re conning the taxman or being a racist ultimately you’ve binned your family’s very comfortable financial situation for stupid antics that show such a lack of judgment? I can’t imagine how you’d recover from the feelings of betrayal alongside all the additional stress it incurs now you have to live off less etc etc? I do think love conquers all but I’d need therapy to help 😬

Reactions: 14
He could get a reversal, or they could have an ICSI procedure (IVF basically, docs use an injection to remove his sperm from testicle then inject a healthy looking one into her egg)

don’t know what reversal would cost.... icsi would be probably £5k for the standard IVF and say another £3k for the sperm retrieval and fertilisation? FOD hun, call ramsgate IVF. Their top google hit is from 2011 when they lost someone’s sperm. Their PR is as tit as yours... two negatives make a positive right?! You could TikTok the appointments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
How do you guys have insider knowledge on winks???
obviously I don’t expect an answer and this a rhetorical question.
They don’t, it’s a private profile, they can just see the posts going up when they click on it

Reactions: 7
I’ve not caught up properly on the last thread but I can’t believe he still hasn’t posted! Clearly realized the only way to not make his followers plummet quite as quickly as usual is to say duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m starting to wonder if he’ll actually post tomorrow? And say something along the lines of being grateful for the offline time with his girls and also for the kind messages people have sent?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He could get a reversal, or they could have an ICSI procedure (IVF basically, docs use an injection to remove his sperm from testicle then inject a healthy looking one into her egg)

don’t know what reversal would cost.... icsi would be probably £5k for the standard IVF and say another £3k for the sperm retrieval and fertilisation? FOD hun, call ramsgate IVF. Their top google hit is from 2011 when they lost someone’s sperm. Their PR is as tit as yours... two negatives make a positive right?! You could TikTok the appointments.
No, that’s not ICSI! ICSI is just where they inject the sperm into the egg ie intracytoplasmic sperm injection! It would be a TESE or TESA he would need to have the sperm taken from his balls or as you say a reversal!

Reactions: 3
How do you guys have insider knowledge on winks???
obviously I don’t expect an answer and this a rhetorical question.
Because although it's a private account, you can see the number of posts on the account. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Has the winks account gone now? I can’t find it? If so, definitely reading here, hiiiii Clemmie - hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane! #foolaroundwithmygirlfriend

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Has the winks account gone now? I can’t find it? If so, definitely reading here, hiiiii Clemmie - hope you enjoyed the trip down memory lane! #foolaroundwithmygirlfriend
It's still there

Reactions: 5
I think they'll do a Verrill and say they had death threats - or that something AWFUL happened, which they won't go into detail on, and that they've been away from social media to deal with the trauma of it as a family. Thereby giving a decent reason for absence, making it easy for them to get away with not facing up to the racism comments - and the Texas Huns will be getting a wide on over the sympathy they can give him. 'so sorry, I've genuinely missed you so so much, please carry on with what you're doing, we need you, you're such role models. Leurrfrrrrrregh'

I think they'll do a Verrill and say they had death threats - or that something AWFUL happened, which they won't go into detail on, and that they've been away from social media to deal with the trauma of it as a family. Thereby giving a decent reason for absence, making it easy for them to get away with not facing up to the racism comments - and the Texas Huns will be getting a wide on over the sympathy they can give him. 'so sorry, I've genuinely missed you so so much, please carry on with what you're doing, we need you, you're such role models. Leurrfrrrrrregh'
My money is on them saying she had a miscarriage or something of that ilk.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
A miscarriage would be a stretch given FOD has had the snip. Although it would at least shed some light on the...umm...sports-related rumours 🤣

• Haha
Was that the sound of the 8pm primetime slot whooshing by? Crazy times, my friends, crazy times indeed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So 8pm has been and gone and no post...or is 8:30pm the prime new time slot?! Can’t believe he may be passing up the opportunity to have a post dedicated entirely to himself. Bet he’s having to sit on his hands to resist the urge to post!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was that the sound of the 8pm primetime slot whooshing by? Crazy times, my friends, crazy times indeed.
I'm begining to think Something Bad must be happening behind the scenes. Him not posting for this long is unheard of. And if this is the big "Farewell Insta" then why not deactivate the accounts? Could one of their parents be ill? Interesting that theres only activity on her personal account.

Maybe he's just left his phone charger in the "guest room" and can't face going in there because of the bleeping awful wallpaper/paintwork combo!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.