MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww mate that would be a beautiful thing. I’ve been and bought green tights today...did I do good? Any other tips?
No, no, no, no not green tights - you need brown! Then I wore a brown polo neck with a brown sack over with armholes cut out. I then had a green cloud shape to hold. Oh, and I was aged 7 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, no, no, no not green tights - you need brown! Then I wore a brown polo neck with a brown sack over with armholes cut out. I then had a green cloud shape to hold. Oh, and I was aged 7 🤣
But but I liked the green ones...can I be Japanese knotweed instead?

But but I liked the green ones...can I be Japanese knotweed instead?
@Pocahontas - hey 👋 are you hitting us up with a new thread? I think you’re our new thread maker. @Spoke won with 43 reactions (she also came second too 😮) AND sHe did all the hard work so you just need to copy and paste that baby

MOD & FOD #35: Hiding out by the coast, lucky there’s old pics to roast

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
One time my brother said that his (then) wife had lovely skin. I really wanted to say, but didn’t I just thought it, “yeah it’s a shame it’s stretched over such ugly bones” 😬
[/QUOTE]
@Dogmuck this has made me realise you are one of my people!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
One time my brother said that his (then) wife had lovely skin. I really wanted to say, but didn’t I just thought it, “yeah it’s a shame it’s stretched over such ugly bones” 😬
@Dogmuck this has made me realise you are one of my people!
[/QUOTE]
🙌 yay - strong bastard club 💪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah Tomczak - editor of red magazine
Interesting this #ad just appeared in my feed....

The Frugality speaks very (diplomatically) negatively of red magazine. Seems they are (or were) very problematic, not paying contributors, being sneaky with image rights, no POC, toxic femininity and all that. Unlikely Sarah was editor back then though but 🤷🏻‍♀️ Who knows.
If this is all true, then this white middle class mumfluencer who got called out for her behaviour during Black Out Tuesday will fit right in!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.