MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A miscarriage would be a stretch given FOD has had the snip. Although it would at least shed some light on the...umm...sports-related rumours 🤣
Oh don't be silly, they are the SOD's, they don't worry about silly little things like FACTS - that's what delete and block is for!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

FOD right now.

No Father’s Day post littered with fifty billion metaphors. This is monumental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think they'll do a Verrill and say they had death threats - or that something AWFUL happened, which they won't go into detail on, and that they've been away from social media to deal with the trauma of it as a family. Thereby giving a decent reason for absence, making it easy for them to get away with not facing up to the racism comments - and the Texas Huns will be getting a wide on over the sympathy they can give him. 'so sorry, I've genuinely missed you so so much, please carry on with what you're doing, we need you, you're such role models. Leurrfrrrrrregh'

My money is on them saying she had a miscarriage or something of that ilk.
Nah FOD had the snip didn’t he - every detail shared on his ‘little squares’. Wouldn’t surprise me if they spin some yarn like you say about receiving some threats, or blaming trolls or Clemmie’s mental health blah blah blah. They clearly can’t bear the thought to let go otherwise the accounts would have been closed and the bot buying would have ceased by now.

But the longer they leave it, does it make it even worse (is that even possible?)? As in instead of addressing it all head on, the longer they’re silent for the more complicit they look (and obviously are)?

Reactions: 12
The mental health / troll route gets my vote. He'll swing it that we're all arse holes. Nothing to do with his racist wife or the dangerous over sharing of his kids!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sad though I would be to lose the opportunity to take the piss outta these wankers, if they bowed out now and deactivated both public accounts I would have a modicum of respect that they at least took the decision to consciously cut their losses. In my opinion, history would still judge them as being scandalously late to that particular party, as such, but I suppose there are still those who never ‘get there’ I guess.

Reactions: 18
Not being funny but...like how racist & wilfully ignorant sticking to ur racist guns must you be that you'd sooner forego the Instagram freebies than to engage in conversation about BLM?

Like look at the rest of the insta mama lot (DLAM, Victoria Eames, etc) you don't have to do much to earn a pass these days even when it's evident you're prejudice. It's honestly not that hard to share some political instagram posts you haven't read and/or content from the one black influencer allowed to be an insta mama by the gatekeepers, just to allow you to continue living your disgusting lives?

It's as if no one in that house is thinking about those £300 toilet fixtures, eyes on the prize guys xo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm begining to think Something Bad must be happening behind the scenes. Him not posting for this long is unheard of. And if this is the big "Farewell Insta" then why not deactivate the accounts? Could one of their parents be ill? Interesting that theres only activity on her personal account.
Perhaps he fell off his bike, was admitted to hospital caught covid and...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just putting it out there....Mrs.Hinch randomly did a live IG story with her hubby last night after her sons 1st birthday. It was bloomin hilarious (if quite sad that it seemed like she was overly medicated), but just saying...there is hope yet kids.....he/they might yet make a really stupid spur-of-the-moment decision 🤪

*addendum-I appreciate this is a high-brow thread so I should clarify that I do not read Hinch threads. A friend told me. A well connected friend that I definitely have no real life contact with.*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps he fell off his bike, was admitted to hospital caught covid and...
... asked a female nurse to film a short, scripted segment with him for his Instagram. Her opening line to be: ‘Oh, Simon, you almost died. What a brave soldier you are. We’re all going to miss you.’

But she said no.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was just looking at his BLM story highlight and he isn’t following any of the accounts he suggested except for thisfatherlife :mad: Whyyyy be so obvious. Even If he gives ZERO fods about the fact that systemic racism exists, at least follow and then mute the accounts for appearances sake!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.