MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good gracious! Thanks so much for the love on the thread title, I’m very humbled! I’d like to say a massive thank you to FOD, for his unwavering dedication to providing sh*t content ❤❤❤ Come back soon hun we miss you 😪

Right then you tattle bastids, let’s get down to business... swipe up for my #afflink/gifted/ad/PRgift/pressdiscount Limited edition 100% polyester leopard print VAGINAS slogan charity tee. ALL proceeds go directly to my festival fund so I can pay the nanny, buy some sparkly leggings and enough plastic cups of Sauvignon blanc that I get JUST drunk enough to ignore my husband for an entire weekend. Swipey swipey!!! 🥳🥳🥳
1592738142772.png

Topless shang in all his wonderfulness

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or as thick as the idiots still posting #be kind, this is a page of love, just unfollow if you don't like his views.
I'm stunned that anyone could defend his behavior at all.😳 Tell Clemmie we love her.🤮
I don’t follow either of them, tbf so I always think that doesn’t apply to me 😌 I just like to hate them from afar. But their monetising of every movement and action has completely tainted IG for me, even though they aren’t on my feed. I don’t mind if some people want to do ads, but at one point, nearly every post the ODs did was an ad of some kind. Neither MOD nor FOD were doing what they do for the love of the gram, they were doing it primarily for the money. Everything else came second, although FOD likes to bask in the adoration, but not so much that he’d reply to comments on his posts. The thing that really gave me the rage about them, were MOD’s blatant ‘can anyone recommend?’ posts before you had to mark everything ads. As soon as they had to do that, it just showed them up for the grabby twats they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t follow either of them, tbf so I always think that doesn’t apply to me 😌 I just like to hate them from afar. But their monetising of every movement and action has completely tainted IG for me, even though they aren’t on my feed. I don’t mind if some people want to do ads, but at one point, nearly every post the ODs did was an ad of some kind. Neither MOD nor FOD were doing what they do for the love of the gram, they were doing it primarily for the money. Everything else came second, although FOD likes to bask in the adoration, but not so much that he’d reply to comments on his posts. The thing that really gave me the rage about them, were MOD’s blatant ‘can anyone recommend?’ posts before you had to mark everything ads. As soon as they had to do that, it just showed them up for the grabby twats they are.
I found myself looking at Hungermama’s old posts the other day (I was looking to see if she’d covered a local event a while back, in case that mystifies anyone!) and it was striking how quickly she went from showing off gifts from SMALL BUSINESSES (no proper hash tagging obviously) to doing ads for national companies. Within a month basically.

Reactions: 11
I found myself looking at Hungermama’s old posts the other day (I was looking to see if she’d covered a local event a while back, in case that mystifies anyone!) and it was striking how quickly she went from showing off gifts from SMALL BUSINESSES (no proper hash tagging obviously) to doing ads for national companies. Within a month basically.
Pretty sure she does declare the ads though. She’s chums with Eimer Varian Barry who now exploits her children and doesn’t declare many of her ads. HM also declared she wasn’t going to show her children’s faces anymore although you can still go back and see her children previously.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He’s going to wait for peak engagement at 7pm isn’t he 🙄

I was going to say I wouldn’t put a panic baby past them for gifts now the twins have aged out of the marketable bracket but he’s been snipped hasn’t he... maybe a puppy from Molly Mae’s breeder instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What if he had some sperm frozen before the vasectomy as a kind of instagram engagement insurance policy? 😜

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Pretty sure she does declare the ads though. She’s chums with Eimer Varian Barry who now exploits her children and doesn’t declare many of her ads. HM also declared she wasn’t going to show her children’s faces anymore although you can still go back and see her children previously.
I haven’t looked at her recent feed but tagging got much better once she was doing the big stuff. I’d go with ignorance of the rules before that rather than deliberate deception.

Reactions: 4
i didn't realise we were at 50 and forgot tattle unwatches locked threads now so had to hastily go check his ig hadn't gone! then found this thread :oops:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i didn't realise we were at 50 and forgot tattle unwatches locked threads now so had to hastily go check his ig hadn't gone! then found this thread :oops:

FOD is his alternate-universe of mixed martial arts stardom

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He will post some sort of fathers day post, because then if anyone mentions Clemmie or racism they can be shot down by the texas huns, telling everyone fathers day is his day, and he shouldn't be attacked on it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He will post some sort of fathers day post, because then if anyone mentions Clemmie or racism they can be shot down by the texas huns, telling everyone fathers day is his day, and he shouldn't be attacked on it
see you all at 20.01!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What if he had some sperm frozen before the vasectomy as a kind of instagram engagement insurance policy? 😜
Haha omg I bet they wish they did this! I actually do think a baby is the only way they could recover and bring them back as a brand. Clemmie could even return as people would be slammed for trolling a pregnant woman. Ultimate retribution.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How do you guys have insider knowledge on winks???
obviously I don’t expect an answer and this a rhetorical question.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.