MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@judsmum or @allybongo might know? I didn’t follow Cash and only knew of her through another Instagrammer. But there’s a whole thing about her backstory (which is quite traumatic and detailed in her book) being bullshit. Then some other drama with Cookie Kibbles who has since left IG. Then she accused MOD and some other middle class influencers of making a fake IG account to harass her. Whenever a thread was started on her on IG, she would appear on the thread and it would eventually get pulled. She comes across as ever so slightly unhinged. And something about a rug and a bottle of wine in her fridge that I can never get to the bottom of, if anyone can remember that.
I think the rug was La Redoute and she said she was going to give it to a mum in a refuge (she didn’t) and she had Waitrose wine in her fridge and apparently was accused of not being poor because poor people aren’t allowed to have nice things. Or something like that. Feels like a million years ago now so might not have all the details down correctly. I use to follow her and the main thing I had concerns over was being so visible after escaping a domestic abuse situation. Women who flee violent homes don’t usually broadcast what they’re up to, even if their location is secret. But she does go under a stage name so 🤷🏼‍♀️ I do recognise the irony of me next statement (written on tattle lol) but she’s too much drama for me.

While I wouldn’t put it past MOD to cause a pile on, I’d also take everything CC says with a pinch of salt. It’ll be interesting to see whether Cash actually does have receipts for all this.

How the tide has turned for the OD’s though. Only last year they were at the top of their game, doing ads for M&S, going to Glastonbury, getting free kitchens and aligning themselves with the world of celebrity. I wonder if any of the other influencers are taking note.
Only in that there’s a vacancy now and that celebrity world doesn’t orbit itself. Actually it does 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
While I wouldn’t put it past MOD to cause a pile on, I’d also take everything CC says with a pinch of salt. It’ll be interesting to see whether Cash actually does have receipts for all this.

How the tide has turned for the OD’s though. Only last year they were at the top of their game, doing ads for M&S, going to Glastonbury, getting free kitchens and aligning themselves with the world of celebrity. I wonder if any of the other influencers are taking note.
True, although seeing how invested she was in Tattle I wouldn't be surprised if she did take it too far. Can't wait to see if she has proof!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I went digging and found the weird Twitter exchange on a previous thread - this is the direct link to the screenshots.

This just reads as “I’m sorry you’re a twit”, “no I’m sorry YOU’RE a twit”, “no I’m sorry it’s YOU that’s the twit” etc etc
Embarrassing...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cash’s timing is interesting as right now Clemmie has no ‘public’ right of reply.

For whatever mean thing Clemmie has done, Cash will have an equally awful action. They are two sides of the one coin: one a middle class narcissist and one a working class narcissist.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Cash’s timing is interesting as right now Clemmie has no ‘public’ right of reply.

For whatever mean thing Clemmie has done, Cash will have an equally awful action. They are two sides of the one coin: one a middle class narcissist and one a working class narcissist.
Maybe Cash will be the undoing of Glens undoing? If this is all true, could be a perfect re-entry to the spotlight with an exclusive interview to set the record straight and how she’s changed 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 9
True, although seeing how invested she was in Tattle I wouldn't be surprised if she did take it too far. Can't wait to see if she has proof!
I’m certain Cash has had Tattle accounts, too. I remember long rambling posts that were made on her own Tattle threads.

You need to read everything Cash writes with a large dose of skepticism. Just like you wouldn’t necessarily believe Clemmie paid for the posh tiles herself, don’t take everything Cash posts as fact either. She is not a trustworthy narrator.

Reactions: 13
*Wild theory alert*
FOD has been MIA bcos he's been locked away writing a screenplay for their own little theatre production? Maybe they'll both screen simulateously in the West End....

- 'Cash Carraway is a liar'
- 'Glen Hooper is a racist'

We could do the matinee and an evening performance!!
It’d be like going to see the two Harry Potter shows in the same day! But worse!

Can you imagine Sly writing for the stage though? Are there enough metaphors out there to fill 2.5 hours?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This just reads as “I’m sorry you’re a twit”, “no I’m sorry YOU’RE a twit”, “no I’m sorry it’s YOU that’s the twit” etc etc
Embarrassing...
I think MOD comes off worse in this exchange, and actually is a really nasty piece of work - she wasn't tagged or anything in CC's tweet and suddenly pops up. And whilst CC apologises, MOD doesn't and clearly thinks she's done nothing wrong, and gets in pointed digs off topic asking about Cookie.

However, definitely no CC apologist.

Reactions: 8
I think MOD comes off worse in this exchange, and actually is a really nasty piece of work - she wasn't tagged or anything in CC's tweet and suddenly pops up. And whilst CC apologises, MOD doesn't and clearly thinks she's done nothing wrong, and gets in pointed digs off topic asking about Cookie.

However, definitely no CC apologist.

Oh absolutely! Cash is problematic in her own way but Clemmie definitely wins the top twit prize in this exchange.
I definitely agree with previous posters who said she was the bitchy girl at school who never matured out of that behaviour

Reactions: 9
I’d never heard of Cash until these threads (very rarely stray away from MOFO on here) so aware of all their drama etc and it’s why Glen joined tattle but what is Cash ‘famous’ for? who is she?
Looked at her insta before asking but she has under 1k followers and not many posts...and has restricted comments on the post about her play.

Reactions: 4
Wow!!

I doubt they will spilt up. I think they love each other but are gormless and greedy and despite having management had no clue how to handle it when tit hit the fan.

Perhaps his work asked him to actually do some work and stop fanning about on insta all day.
That’s what I always think about, if I was his employer I would be seriously questioning how much working hours he was putting in at home, it’s so unprofessional. I think if you do a serious professional job you need to have zero public social media presence aside from LI, unless there’s a tangible benefit to the employer. And aside from those reasons, I wouldn’t want my colleagues to see what a bleep I was in real life..

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Cash & Glen are like the Instagram version of WAGatha Christie!

#ADatha Christie maybe?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
C is a pathological liar and fantasist. She has admitted in the past that most of her stories that she initially passed off as truth were just that, stories. I wouldn't believe what she says for a second.
If I was CC and that actually happened to me, I wouldn’t write a play, I’d get a solicitor. It’s pathetic all of them, it’s like a primary school playground and it’s all for $$$ or to enrich their narcissistic personalities. Get a bleeping life dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
FOD I take it all back....please post something, anything just for a ‘lol’. This just came up in my suggestions bit on Instagram and I just can’t....:sick:. Somehow they make FOD seem, almost bearable (child selling/racist wife aside)?!

View attachment 167800

Victoria’s a racist classist head. They’re both disgusting pick mes, knee deep in life’s house needs shutting down by environmental health too.

• Haha
If I was CC and that actually happened to me, I wouldn’t write a play, I’d get a solicitor. It’s pathetic all of them, it’s like a primary school playground and it’s all for $$$ or to enrich their narcissistic personalities. Get a bleeping life dicks.
Agreed, but it’s soooooo entertaining

• Haha
Maybe Multitool will play FOD, he’s got the most experience in pretending to be him.

MOD & FOD 35 Live on stage: Clemmie’s Tattle rage

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Interesting that she refers to Alice vs Clemmie directly. I wonder if that’s for legal reasons.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.