MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit meeeee, this is actually more exciting than any grammatically-incorrect FOD return and I am SO onboard for a Tattle trip to the theatre!! 🍿 Maybe we’ll mark its 10 year anniversary by going on a reunion trip to see Sellers of Daughters: Inside The House of Horrors, by up and coming playwrights A. and M. Hooper 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s what I always think about, if I was his employer I would be seriously questioning how much working hours he was putting in at home, it’s so unprofessional. I think if you do a serious professional job you need to have zero public social media presence aside from LI, unless there’s a tangible benefit to the employer. And aside from those reasons, I wouldn’t want my colleagues to see what a bleep I was in real life..
I was calling bullshit on your post when I first read it, bcos I was like ’Why would Love Island (LI?) be the exception?’. Honestly.....my mother would be ashamed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooooo ... this Cash person is going to be putting on a play about Alice. And it will be performed in a venue somewhere.

Take it the Paris trip is off, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was calling bullshit on your post when I first read it, bcos I was like ’Why would Love Island (LI?) be the exception?’. Honestly.....my mother would be ashamed!
Linked In!

I'm not on that either.

AD round up.

Triple dad- last 12 hours free #gifted T shirts + #AD the day before with vistaprint.
Mother of boys- last #AD with warburtons 7 days ago
Motherofalladventures- #AD with h&M june 15th + #gifted cake on the 17th june
That.makes.six - 8k followers and #AD yesterday + gifted art on june 22nd + gifted ride on car on june 13th.
This E17 life- #gifted a food box in stories (doing a giveaway at the moment).
Acorn cottage - #AD with waitrose 3 days ago + milk and more on the 1st june + dog food may 24th + (she's done THREE giveaways within the last three weeks.

Sooooo ... this Cash person is going to be putting on a play about Alice. And it will be performed in a venue somewhere.

Take it the Paris trip is off, then.
No hun we can do both innit! Will be fun with my broken french.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Linked In!

I'm not on that either.

AD round up.

Triple dad- last 12 hours free #gifted T shirts + #AD the day before with vistaprint.
Mother of boys- last #AD with warburtons 7 days ago
Motherofalladventures- #AD with h&M june 15th + #gifted cake on the 17th june
That.makes.six - 8k followers and #AD yesterday + gifted art on june 22nd + gifted ride on car on june 13th.
This E17 life- #gifted a food box in stories (doing a giveaway at the moment).
Acorn cottage - #AD with waitrose 3 days ago + milk and more on the 1st june + dog food may 24th + (she's done THREE giveaways within the last three weeks.

No hun we can do both innit! Will be fun with my broken french.
Où est le tit right? Plus we need to show off our Glen inspired outfits!

To be fair it might be a bit triggering for Cash if we all turned up at the theatre in those outfits en masse. She might also mistake us for SOD huns.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so in for a play by Cash naming Aliceinwanderlust.
I was here when Clemmie was outed, I also witnessed the whole Cash v Cookie And then Cash v the Instahuns on Insta...I miss those days when they all called each other out and ranted about mumsnet and then tattle. The PR team have got involved since then and no one will name any sites or any threads as they know their fans head over and learn the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Où est le tit right? Plus we need to show off our Glen inspired outfits!

To be fair it might be a bit triggering for Cash if we all turned up at the theatre in those outfits en masse. She might also mistake us for SOD huns.
Or she might rope us in to be a mass personification of Alice. Moving as one to hiss at her or say, ‘No babe. Thank YOU. I hope YOU are WELL’ in unison as she ducks and wards us off.

It will be wacky concept theatre at its finest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
When will CC duck off? Insignificant attention seeking nobhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was here when Clemmie was outed, I also witnessed the whole Cash v Cookie And then Cash v the Instahuns on Insta...I miss those days when they all called each other out and ranted about mumsnet and then tattle. The PR team have got involved since then and no one will name any sites or any threads as they know their fans head over and learn the truth!
Those were the good old days. It was such a soap opera!

Reactions: 7
Or she might rope us in to be a mass personification of Alice. Moving as one to hiss at her or say, ‘No babe. Thank YOU. I hope YOU are WELL’ in unison as she ducks and wards us off.

It will be wacky concept theatre at its finest.
This made me snort my coffee out...nose is currently dripping coffee 🤮 but I just imagined us all clad in pink/red outfits personification of the vagina/MOD/childbirth/midwifery, swaying and chanting MODs lines from all her social media from all her guises. I’m not a great actress but I do make a great tree - id be great at swaying like a tree, can we please have a tree in the play, did anything happen with Clem & Cash where a tree was mentioned? 🌲🌳🌴

Just thinking, if no trees were harmed in the making of the first play, could the second play maybe incorporate a tree?

Bacon 🥓 where has your avatar gone? I think it was a photo of a man???
But ohhbacon was defo not just an O.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Bacon 🥓 where has your avatar gone? I think it was a photo of a man???
But ohhbacon was defo not just an O.
It was the lovely Matt Tebutt eating a taco, he was Jack Monroe’s co-presenter carer on Daily Kitchen but I had to set up a new thread for racist Susie Verrill and thought it would be very confusing for any newbies heading over when the Daily Mail finally printed her tweets!

*I also feel if old Cash can produce a play on all this influence war fare then we should at least be allowed to create a sit com if not a 10 episode Netflix drama...I mean they did commission White Lines.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It was the lovely Matt Tebutt eating a taco, he was Jack Monroe’s co-presenter carer on Daily Kitchen but I had to set up a new thread for racist Susie Verrill and thought it would be very confusing for any newbies heading over when the Daily Mail finally printed her tweets!

*I also feel if old Cash can produce a play on all this influence war fare then we should at least be allowed to create a sit com if not a 10 episode Netflix drama...I mean they did commission White Lines.
Her ‘carer’ 😂😂 snort.

@Dogmuck you’d make a fabulous tree - but one of those feisty ones that whomps out a branch / clips an ear for good measure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t even know who she is apart from when mentioned here. I’ll keep it that way, to be honest 😂
Oh god! I would rather go on a two week trip with Slymon than listen to CC drone on for longer than a minute! She is not on this planet, tells bare faced lies and complete untruths and then threatens suicide every time she gets called out.

• Haha
C was not well liked towards the end of her 1st Instagram tenure so probably got a lot of online abuse. I reckon for the purposes of 'drama' she has chosen to present it as all from Alice as she knows that will possibly be a bigger draw. As Twattish and horrendous as MOD is, I honestly can't believe, given the risks to her professional status, she would wage a one woman harrassment war. Seriously, if the police have been involved she would not still have her job.

• Wow
The Gap could pay her to advertise their masks. 3 for £12.95.
CC73D30E-E238-4BF4-8263-623F8F4B5AD2.jpeg
F98AFE75-12CE-4636-99BB-0F27E1FAC60E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Like this?

Gonna work on those moves this arvo. Might need to hire some kind of personal drama coach, but I WANT that role in the play...I could be the tree that gets cut down to make the kitchen, the other kitchen with the clothes in and the planters Sly didn’t make made. I can see a fairly big part in the second play, as that decking needs replacing. I’ll call my agent now...who’s casting and who’s the director?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.