MOD & FOD #34 FOD’s AWOL, his followers plunge, he’s biding time in the house of clunge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there I am very occasionally checking to see if he’s posted and because he hasn't, assuming there will be no content to discuss. I therefore confess to unfaithfully following other threads ( i know, I'm disgusting) then peek on here and OMG! 👀 IS THIS REAL?? who knew this thread would get better and better without those two twats needing to post at all!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m certain Cash has had Tattle accounts, too. I remember long rambling posts that were made on her own Tattle threads.

You need to read everything Cash writes with a large dose of skepticism. Just like you wouldn’t necessarily believe Clemmie paid for the posh tiles herself, don’t take everything Cash posts as fact either. She is not a trustworthy narrator.
Yep hence why I said I can't wait to see if she actually has proof or if it's just a load of bollocks like she has spouted before. I agree I wouldn't trust either of them as far as I could throw them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
8DA745A2-DA0C-4AFA-8890-46094721BDF0.jpeg

So looks like the poor Hoopers are having to pay someone to do some of the work in their house!!! No more freebies
He’s tagged HoH on the video of the stairs and the dog is obvs Pablo (he’s alive!!) I’m also convinced the middle photo on the second row is the outside of their house too
🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 169119
So looks like the poor Hoopers are having to pay someone to do some of the work in their house!!! No more freebies
He’s tagged HoH on the video of the stairs and the dog is obvs Pablo (he’s alive!!) I’m also convinced the middle photo on the second row is the outside of their house too
🕵️‍♀️
Just looked at her page- they should have got her to design their second kitchen dressing room!! Turns out the spindles are not quite the painstaking job FoD was making out, they look minimally rubbed down.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 169119
🕵️‍♀️
James bond himself would be proud.

Thank you for your service.

❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 169119
🕵️‍♀️
I was just about to post about this!

I was wondering if maybe they offered it at a discount when he went on the begging spree?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This just came up on my fb as an ad. Would fit right in at the house of horror dressing room/kitchen 🥴
At first glance I actually thought it was a fridge and was like ‘wtaf’ - I desperately need an eye test.

Just how badly is FOD itching to post that video on the HoH account about the spindles being spray painted - he could have made it part of his techno Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 169119
🕵️‍♀️
is that not the Clemmeister herself doing a bit of spray painting in the video?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks that company travels to London to do work According to their insta account.

Reactions: 4
Sarah Tomczak - editor of red magazine
Holy sweet Jesus - have you checked out all the swim 🏊‍♀️ hunz? If winks ain’t planning a comeback then I have no idea why she’s aligning herself with this lot. Their insta bios read like an insta support group!
1.Magazine editor ✅
2. Life & Business coach ✅ (she helps women become magnetic 🧲, whatever that tit means 🤷‍♀️🙄)
3. Frenchie ✅ (spreading French in Thanet - 😬 ou est la merde?)
4. Textile artist ✅
5. Stylist/creative director/consultant ✅ (also does casting, location and production support AND a journal for contemporary women)
6. Event planner✅

Strong swimmens club 💪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Sarah Tomczak - editor of red magazine
Exchanging paint samples aka the dullest F&B shades imaginable :rolleyes:

Holy sweet Jesus - have you checked out all the swim 🏊‍♀️ hunz? If winks ain’t planning a comeback then I have no idea why she’s aligning herself with this lot. Their insta bios read like an insta support group!
1.Magazine editor ✅
2. Life & Business coach ✅ (she helps women become magnetic 🧲, whatever that tit means 🤷‍♀️🙄)
4. Textile artist ✅
5. Stylist/creative director/consultant ✅ (also does casting, location and production support AND a journal for contemporary women)
6. Event planner✅

Strong swimmens club 💪
That reads like it’s her ‘team’ who are going to ‘curate’ her come back for the ‘little squares’ :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
1.Magazine editor ✅
4. Textile artist ✅
6. Event planner✅

Strong swimmens club 💪
So really important people then 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6

That reads like it’s her ‘team’ who are going to ‘curate’ her come back for the ‘little squares’ :sick:
Exactly! Or maybe an article in a mag or maybe a PLAY 🙄

If clem does a play can we pick a name out of a hat and that person has to go and Film it and then everyone can come to the VIP cinema lounge and watch it? We could have a whip round for the ticket. We could have a free bar in the VIP club lounge after🥴 and discuss the plays merits 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Her life coach mate needs to pull her finger out and give her a few free sessions! duck me, what a bunch! I just had a quick look and the stylist one 🤭 she looks like she's just walked out of the ab fab episode when they went to France and ended up in the wrong place 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.