MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning guys. SO. The plot thickens.

Last night, after much fun on my cheater thread (Jack Monroe) I came back here for a quick check to see if Cliquey had enlightened us further 😂 but WHO had posted, but ... dun dun duuuuun - housedelaclunge

It said something along the lines of:
Yo. I hear you were looking for me.

Now, I’m not going to lie - this was a bit bloody creepy to read at just after midnight (I was on my own in the living room 😂) - I’m not ashamed to say, I actually gasped and I quickly came out of Tattle.

I went upstairs, got ready for bed and whatnot and thought, ah why not - I’m going to reply and see what they’ve got to say. So I checked again at about half an hour after midnight and the post ... had been ... deleted.

Oh, Sly. Did you feel like messing with us? Fancied a bit of late night fun with some of us saddos? Come back - we won’t bite! Hard.

Theories??? Did anyone else see this?
Yes I saw this I was hoping someone would pick up on it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
House of twit was on 10 minutes ago

X posted
Excellent detective work!

Surprised CH is willing to derail the freebie train again! What about another tit AXA partnership? Those fake odd white Ali express cushions you’ve been offered? You may even get a potted plant so you don’t have to move yours around for shoots anymore - keep the faith sweeties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Meanwhile at breakfast the atmosphere is breezy with no mention of Tattle or Clunge or Cliqueypedia or Instagram.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also just noticed housedelaclunge called trousers trouser, singular. Clearly from the school a clem

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes! Thank god someone else saw it 😂 I only had a cuppa tea last night honest guv
I wish I had di e a screenshot but I'm clearly a bit rubbish, I was hoping someone would see it last night but it must have been pretty late!

Mind made up for me that is 100% simon - what a stupid thing to write! I wonder what they are actually hoping for?

They literally cannot just let it go!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Who uses the word clunge though? Is it commonly used? I'm Irish and it wouldn't be in our vocabulary so I'm a bit clueless. This person must be kind of crass no? If it isnt the ODs then a friend? Do they have any?
First time I heard it was Jay on the Inbetweeners. No idea if it was common currency amongst The Youth then or made up by the writer.

Reactions: 12
I reckon it’s Clammie. That’s what the posts sound like to my tin ears.

Plus she’s got form for doing this on 2 platforms - in addition to unsolicitedly going ham in peoples dm’s, isn’t that right?

Reactions: 12
I guess they share a chip.

In my FB odyssey last night I also realised I have three friends who are NOT friends with MoD - all Kings midwives. 😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Morning guys. SO. The plot thickens.

Last night, after much fun on my cheater thread (Jack Monroe) I came back here for a quick check to see if Cliquey had enlightened us further 😂 but WHO had posted, but ... dun dun duuuuun - housedelaclunge

It said something along the lines of:
Yo. I hear you were looking for me.

Now, I’m not going to lie - this was a bit bloody creepy to read at just after midnight (I was on my own in the living room 😂) - I’m not ashamed to say, I actually gasped and I quickly came out of Tattle.

I went upstairs, got ready for bed and whatnot and thought, ah why not - I’m going to reply and see what they’ve got to say. So I checked again at about half an hour after midnight and the post ... had been ... deleted.

Oh, Sly. Did you feel like messing with us? Fancied a bit of late night fun with some of us saddos? Come back - we won’t bite! Hard.

Theories??? Did anyone else see this?
Long-time lurker, first time poster and all that....
I saw that post too! It was deleted after about 10-15 minutes!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.