MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking...

I am sure they have pissed off a lot of people recently, and if I was them I would be shitting a brick at how easy it is to find their house.

The lack of safeguarding on their part, especially of their young children, is seriously worrying, and quite frankly, bleeping scary.

When you read some of the comments on posts, the 'I love you and Clemmie', it makes you wonder what type of people they could be.

In her role she will most definitely be doing regular safeguarding courses. She should know better.

Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t it be amazing to think that right now there is a blazing row going on - her accusing him of being house de la clunge and him accusing her of banging a rugby player

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even discount multi tool got to do an ad for Father's Day, poor f0dsteR must be crying into his beard to have missed out AGAIN.😱🤳🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe when they got hacked hacked they were blocked en mass in error?

Urgh all the #bekind and labelling the comments vile. Do you think they sit together and come up with what they want the hunz bots to say ‘oh Simon make sure to throw in the word vile so we can be the victims’ ‘yeah Glen, sorry Clem, that’s brilliant, don’t forget #bekind as well’.
Glen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just thinking...

I am sure they have pissed off a lot of people recently, and if I was them I would be shitting a brick at how easy it is to find their house.

The lack of safeguarding on their part, especially of their young children, is seriously worrying, and quite frankly, bleeping scary.

When you read some of the comments on posts, the 'I love you and Clemmie', it makes you wonder what type of people they could be.

In her role she will most definitely be doing regular safeguarding courses. She should know better.
Tbh no where near 1mil followers & I've mentioned this on the JM thread but my husband is known/accomplished (idk what the non-wanky way to say it is) in a sport (it's nothing glam) and we've had a few scary things happen over the years both through online communications & IRL, unfortunately our address is irreversibly google-able and the precautions we've taken as a result are huge. I don't even have public socials because I cba to be on the tube into work and have some cretin say I'm ugly on Twitter lool. We have CCTV inside & outside the house, obvs security system, awful to admit but bats loool, where I can't sleep in the house alone we've had to put bolts up the bedroom door (and there's a camera that covers who goes in/out that room in case the worst ever did happen). I sound so paranoid writing this out & he used to genuinely scare me with how paranoid he is but I can't imagine how I'd be if I was in their position - like that level of profile & to be publicly disgraced to boot?!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Please can we catalogue these trips away. What was that Delorean/ Back to the future weekend. “Bedruthan” weekends etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please can we catalogue these trips away. What was that Delorean/ Back to the future weekend. “Bedruthan” weekends etc.
also we need lists of attendees so we can see who's frequently appeared, exclude any absolute thickos (eg DLAM) and make a short list of who we think cliquey's contact is and/or who are likely to abscond and come on here to dish some dirt

we could be like the social/support workers for women looking to leave influencing, just come here and do your confessional then you're free the live the rest of your life burden free x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was it budget Clems bday?

Tbh no where near 1mil followers & I've mentioned this on the JM thread but my husband is known/accomplished (idk what the non-wanky way to say it is) in a sport (it's nothing glam) and we've had a few scary things happen over the years both through online communications & IRL, unfortunately our address is irreversibly google-able and the precautions we've taken as a result are huge. I don't even have public socials because I cba to be on the tube into work and have some cretin say I'm ugly on Twitter lool. We have CCTV inside & outside the house, obvs security system, awful to admit but bats loool, where I can't sleep in the house alone we've had to put bolts up the bedroom door (and there's a camera that covers who goes in/out that room in case the worst ever did happen). I sound so paranoid writing this out & he used to genuinely scare me with how paranoid he is but I can't imagine how I'd be if I was in their position - like that level of profile & to be publicly disgraced to boot?!
This sounds terrifying!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Wow that is terrifying! I don't blame you wanting all the security and protection inside the house.

If I was them I would have to move.😱

Reactions: 6
Most of the attendees were the usual rent a mob. I remember a mystery woman on delorean weekend. Also that really expensive 15k lodge kind of thing.

We also have a “log cabin” clue. All these trips seemed to happen in about a 12 month period of open mouth peace sign bedruthan wilderness festival chumminess before it all went to complete tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry that sounded proper am dram woe is me, nothing truly bad has ever happened we've only gone to the police twice over online threats nothing physical has happened IRL cos largely nutters are all talk and tbh even with proper celebs (like the SODs post lion king loool) the Jill Dando level tit is so incredibly rare anyway. They MUST get the same grief though, especially at anything boozy like their Camp Bestival excursions you always get some vile egg shaped man who wants a pop? Also considering the weirdo bleeping insta comments what must their DMs be like, you'd report anything odd to the police wouldn't you?!

Maybe they have taken measures too, but they're also on Insta pretty much posting floor plans and letting you know who sleeps on what floor & in which rooms (even the twins you know who is in each bed!) which is WILD to me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Thing is, they may think we’re sad for still talking about them - but if they weren’t such constant child sellers / wannabe Instagram interior moguls / LOL chasers then we wouldn’t have anything to talk about, would we? If they shut down their joint ventures and stopped trying to get things for free just for like, breathing and popping out twins, then there would literally be nothing to discuss. The thread would be closed and maybe we’d all meet up one day to talk about the good old days 😂
Hands up if you NEVER want this to happen. I want to be talking about their latest gaffe on my deathbed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Some other cretins will just replace them...there will always be ofFODS to wonder incredulously at

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Some other cretins will just replace them...there will always be ofFODS to wonder incredulously at
Do you think there’s a cap on it now, though? Like I may be naive but who else is being gifted £40k bathrooms and £4k sinks now? I feel like they were the first & last of their kind...

Reactions: 9
I am totally amazed that their house was never turned over especially as they were posting when they were on their expensive holidays. I thought that was standard with people that put their entire lives on social media.

Reactions: 12
Do you think there’s a cap on it now, though? Like I may be naive but who else is being gifted £40k bathrooms and £4k sinks now? I feel like they were the first & last of their kind...
Hard to know, people have short memories so it might come back around to knobjockeys like them getting those freebies or maybe the world really is changing? But advertising will always be there in some form so unless everyone steps back from social media en masse it's likely that's the medium companies will continue to use, perhaps not on the OD's scale. I mean it hasn't gone terribly well for them after all. I hope it is the end of the influencer as we know it. Couldn't happen to nicer people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I am totally amazed that their house was never turned over especially as they were posting when they were on their expensive holidays. I thought that was standard with people that put their entire lives on social media.
Same - this is super mean girl of me though: maybe how much they posted was the saving grace? Outside of high end fixtures & fittings they don’t really have much stuff, even in CH’s sparsely decorated dressing room the most valuable item was probably that entry Gucci bag? You’d probs get more at one of those kilo scrap sales for the actual clothes 😳 and I can’t imagine it’s easy to leave the house with the sink or a scandi cot. But yeah I’d definitely be worried about getting something bleeping odd through the post!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
FFS I’m always on the wrong thread at the wrong time! Just catching up and “oh”!!!!!!! Reckon the ODs will be raging at Cliquey spilling the tea ☕. Mind you, and this could be as my mind is racing, could Cliquey be Glen back again? It’s all too much for me!🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
FFS I’m always on the wrong thread at the wrong time! Just catching up and “oh”!!!!!!! Reckon the ODs will be raging at Cliquey spilling the tea ☕. Mind you, and this could be as my mind is racing, could Cliquey be Glen back again? It’s all too much for me!🤣
I was thinking the same RE Glen 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.