MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also sending lots of love to anyone on the thread that may have a complicated set of feelings with Father’s Day / fathers, look after yourselves and do something nice and loving for yourself today pls ❤

I know this is awful but this is the first time I’ve not only not cringed thinking about FD but pro actively looked forward to the day, I just wanna see the drama 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
He sung that song didn’t he - who-oah-oah ... MYST-erious GIRL’ while prancing in the surf with his midriff out 😂
Then he came here, went on I’m a Celebrity and married Katie Price for a while 😂
Maybe he was lost in Summer Bay🤣,

😂 I’m sorry. I just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe Sly and Glen will return to the Insta stage with a live, non-autotuned performance of A Whole New World?

He’ll have his suit and bow tie on a la The Lion King premiere and she’ll be artfully draped in nothing but Rachel Jackson jewellery and a boot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also sending lots of love to anyone on the thread that may have a complicated set of feelings with Father’s Day / fathers, look after yourselves and do something nice and loving for yourself today pls ❤

I know this is awful but this is the first time I’ve not only not cringed thinking about FD but pro actively looked forward to the day, I just wanna see the drama 😂
Aww you're such a cutie. Father's day is always a bit of a trigger for me.

I also hope you do something nice with your family.
😭

That’s a really lovely thing to say❤
My dad isn’t around any more but I help my boys (and cat) put the effort in for my husband. I hope you have a ‘self-loving’ day.

Hope you all have a good day - and let’s all hope FOD provides.
I remember multidad had the word services on one of his advertising page. What "services" would you like today young lady?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have so many questions about his bot buying. Come back clunge and explain to me please!

Why is he buying bots? Is it him buying them or his "team" or Glen? Do you need a certain number of followers on Instagram to be seen? Is it just for his ego?

But my main question is... WHY DON'T YOU JUST GIVE IT THE duck UP???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys I’m going to make a new thread while the husband paints the outside wall 😂 two shakes

If you please! Let’s hope FOD does is proud today.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.