MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blow me down....just catching up on 5 pages and can’t believe all I’ve missed, considering he STILL hasn’t posted anything 😱
Oh the intrigue-🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it sad that I come here every morning to see if he has tried to make comeback #3?

I should be job hunting as I've just been made redundant, but this is far more entertaining 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
You take first watch and I’ll take second!
They’ll be onto us now though ... unless Sly has a few cans of his tiny beer and thinks duck it, I’m going in.
I like to think this is what happened last night and then Clembot clocked it and said oh no you don’t dickwad!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The only way to solve our current issue is that we need to get more exclusive xD. Maybe form a hierarchy of tattlers just like at 6th form innit. With the upper and lower sixth then the year 11's who are soo desperate to be us/in the gang and just like in harry potter to get to the common room you need a password.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes round the kitchen island in maison du clunge
I can imagine them with bowls of cereal around the kitchen island in the pink dressing room of horrors. A pile of clothes pushed to one corner of the island 😂 :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
They’ll be onto us now though ... unless Sly has a few cans of his tiny beer and thinks duck it, I’m going in.
I like to think this is what happened last night and then Clembot clocked it and said oh no you don’t dickwad!
Oh I'd love him to come here with his "hacked hacked" defenses. He would get his ass absolutely HANDED to him on here. The reason he invites everyone to slide into his DMs for important discussions is because he 100% knows that he hasn't got the intelligence to join in publicly, and he's not as thick skinned as he tries to make out, and he cannot take being wrong any more than Clemmie can. The two of them deserve each other and the festering mess they've created.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The only way to solve our current issue is that we need to get more exclusive xD. Maybe form a hierarchy of tattlers just like at 6th form innit. With the upper and lower sixth then the year 11's who are soo desperate to be us/in the gang and just like in harry potter to get to the common room you need a password.
What if a VIP is already a double agent 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
I absolutely love that the two threads I am most active on have become nests of subterfuge and suspicion.

I'm writing a really boring paper for work and imagining that we're being infiltrated by child-shillers and "poverty campaigners" is really adding some intrigue to my days.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What if a VIP is already a double agent 🧐
Curiouser and curioser! Let’s DM virtual lie detector tests. Unless housedela wants to pay another night time visit to enlighten this sad coven of trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I absolutely love that the two threads I am most active on have become nests of subterfuge and suspicion.

I'm writing a really boring paper for work and imaging that we're being infiltrated by child-shillers and "poverty campaigners" is really adding some intrigue to my days.
Ooh, what’s the other one?

Reactions: 3
Maybe as that was how Alice was rumbled last time, they have a block of some sort? I'm no IT Tech genius though so don't even know if an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) can be blocked.
You can use a VPN to fake a different IP address, commonly used to fake being in a different country to get around internet geo-restrictions.

When I was recently looking at old threads to find the point where Alice was rumbled, I couldn't find any of the talk about uncovering the IP address and the particular country, yet I clearly remember it being discussed at the time.

Reactions: 9
Tell me about it 😂 if you’re writing a boring paper, it sounds like our professional lives are quite similar as I read said boring papers - this and the on-thread mystery on JM are keeping me going, truly 😂
Haha when you said you edit academic papers I did wonder if you'd ever been subject to any of mine. If so... I apologise.

@Affiliatemebaby - if you need a serious time drain I'd highly recommend the Jack Monroe thread. Here's a summary of how it all kicked off: https://limegoss.com/jack-monroe-jamie-oliver/

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe ! That would be a turn up for the books. Depends on what your academic lean is / what university publisher you write for 😂
I'll start adding mentions to salad and forearms into all of my work. You can edit it out, but you'll know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my FOD it’s them! Look at Clunge’s three posts!

YESSSSS!!!! WE RATTLED THEM GOOD AND PROPER LAST NIGHT!!!! 👋🏻 👋🏻 👋🏻

I knew it - people like Clem can’t stand they’re not liked IRL by people they actually know 😏
If only they’d signed off with ‘have a nice day’ we’d know for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
FYI just been on HoH begger page, and he has been on a deleting spree.

Shock. Or was it the hackers again. Pesky little hackers!

• Haha
  • Wow
FYI just been on HoH begger page, and he has been on a deleting spree.

Shock. Or was it the hackers again. Pesky little hackers!
You’d think the hackers would have something to do now the shops are back open. Instead they’re busy helping the SOD’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.