MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is FOD we’re talking about but would he actually be THAT stupid! Would the lockdown cocktails have got to him that much that he posted on here?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
+504 followers to the next drop.

Whilst all of this hacker hacker stuff has been going on triplet dad was #gifted dolls in the last 18 hours and even has a comment from luisazissman on his post.

Mother of five boys- did a #AD 10 days ago.

Radfords- got a #gifted tent 3 days ago.

and I've reported a bath photo showing a fully naked baby girl with her female genitalia (should I use clunge?) - wtf these parents thinking. Left the snarky comment too "How desperate for #ADs do you have to be to show your daughter's genitals online?" 31.k followers too and 831k likes.

OMG another hacked account just now : mother of all adventures, just after she did a story about tattle.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh my FOD it’s them! Look at Clunge’s three posts!

YESSSSS!!!! WE RATTLED THEM GOOD AND PROPER LAST NIGHT!!!! 👋🏻 👋🏻 👋🏻

I knew it - people like Clem can’t stand they’re not liked IRL by people they actually know 😏
Use of ‘trouser’ clearly a joke rather than a tell there IMO.

Reactions: 7
I know this is FOD we’re talking about but would he actually be THAT stupid! Would the lockdown cocktails have got to him that much that he posted on here?!
I think it must be extremely frustrating to see people express their opinions about you and know that you can’t partake in the conversation. I know it would drive me mad!!

Don’t get me wrong, they don’t have to come and bleeping look, and frankly there is nothing here that is abusive, aggressive, or in the vein that some influencers would have people unfamiliar with Tattle believe. Nonetheless, it still must be really weird and difficult to read pages and pages of people speculating about your life, decisions you’ve made, your marital relationship, your finances-I don’t think I would be able to resist following the conversation at least, and then it’s probably a slippery slope to commenting?! Especially for someone like Sly, who seems to find it very difficult to accept criticism or that some people just won’t like him?

Reactions: 14

Whilst all of this hacker hacker stuff has been going on triplet dad was #gifted dolls in the last 18 hours and even has a comment from luisazissman on his post.

and I've reported a bath photo showing a fully naked baby girl with her female genitalia (should I use clunge?) - wtf these parents thinking. Left the snarky comment too "How desperate for #ADs do you have to be to show your daughters genitals online?" 31.k followers too and 831k likes.

OMG another hacked account just now : mother of all adventures, just after she did a story about tattle.
Wait have I misread this, but the awful photo has gotten 831k likes despite the account only having 31k followers? This is literally an indecent image of a child being distributed online?!

Also ty for you comparing their peers’ ad takings, it really highlights just how doomed they are 😱

• Sad
Reactions: 10
But they’ve slipped on that slope before and that’s what caused all this fallout!!

I can’t believe they’re dumb enough to join and post again, yet here they are - rumbled for the umpteenth time!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’ll be onto us now though ... unless Sly has a few cans of his tiny beer and thinks duck it, I’m going in.
I like to think this is what happened last night and then Clembot clocked it and said oh no you don’t dickwad!
Tiny beers that is hilarious!!!! The little stubby ones you get on the old booze cruise to Calais 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait have I misread this, but the awful photo has gotten 831k likes despite the account only having 31k followers? This is literally an indecent image of a child being distributed online?!

Also ty for you comparing their peers’ ad takings, it really highlights just how doomed they are 😱
Sorry please forgive me 831 likes. Just used to writing K's after everything.

Tiny beers that is hilarious!!!! The little stubby ones you get on the old booze cruise to Calais 😂
and to think Hungermama works for craft gin club now- she could have set them up.

Having a snoop on her account #gifted Tomatoes and oil too plus PJ's for her son.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it must be extremely frustrating to see people express their opinions about you and know that you can’t partake in the conversation. I know it would drive me mad!!

Don’t get me wrong, they don’t have to come and bleeping look, and frankly there is nothing here that is abusive, aggressive, or in the vein that some influencers would have people unfamiliar with Tattle believe. Nonetheless, it still must be really weird and difficult to read pages and pages of people speculating about your life, decisions you’ve made, your marital relationship, your finances-I don’t think I would be able to resist following the conversation at least, and then it’s probably a slippery slope to commenting?! Especially for someone like Sly, who seems to find it very difficult to accept criticism or that some people just won’t like him?
You could be right as I get it would be very hard to watch some things be said about you....if it is him/Clem it’s seems that it was the rugby player chat that got them to bite!

But would they really be that stupid to do it again?! Would 3rd time lucky work in Themis tit show?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

and I've reported a bath photo showing a fully naked baby girl with her female genitalia (should I use clunge?) - wtf these parents thinking. Left the snarky comment too "How desperate for #ADs do you have to be to show your daughter's genitals online?" 31.k followers too and 831k likes.

Who is it? I don't want to look. I do want to report though

Reactions: 5
Well I heard it wasn't just one rugby player - it was the whole team. Come for me Clunge!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.