MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I purposely avoided Kings because of Mod. I wonder if other women have too.
I would 100% refuse her as a midwife, but imagine how traumatic that would be and what a negative impact it would have on the whole hospital birth experience, which is difficult enough as it is. Ugh. But I just wouldn't feel safe or relaxed in her care for so many reasons.

(p.s. Thanks for the new thread @EddieBeds)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This title is making me laugh so much that my dog is looking at me like ‘wtf, woman.’

Strange that Sly was in touch with IG about all these bots on both accounts and yet no decrease in followers for days 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would 100% refuse her as a midwife, but imagine how traumatic that would be and what a negative impact it would have on the whole hospital birth experience, which is difficult enough as it is. Ugh. But I just wouldn't feel safe or relaxed in her care for so many reasons.

(p.s. Thanks for the new thread @EddieBeds)
Can you imagine if she rocked into the room - like you I wouldn't want her anywhere near me/my unborn baby. I'd be pressing the nearest buzzer for another midwife to turn up and would be pissed off that I'd had to do that. In her place, on a professional level that would mortifying surely - to have someone refuse you to overlook their care and for your colleagues to know why. I don't have any sympathy as it's self inflicted but surely it would be embarrassing. With the shortage of midwives and most units being overstretched I'm amazed this wasn't taken into consideration by Kings. But on the other hand do that many people, who would be using Kings as their birth hospital know who she actually is - if that makes sense?

Well done on popping your thread cherry! Thanks Eddie ❤
Congrats to @Bigmouth_bigpants on your title!
An honorary mention for Glen, seeing as we couldn’t bring him over from the other thread 😂 let’s hope he still has it in his heart to buy FOD his bots 😂😂
Thank you, and everyone else - wasn't so scary after all to do a new thread!

Do you think that's how Glen gets their kicks, in place of organisms?! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if she rocked into the room - like you I wouldn't want her anywhere near me/my unborn baby. I'd be pressing the nearest buzzer for another midwife to turn up and would be pissed off that I'd had to do that. In her place, on a professional level that would mortifying surely - to have someone refuse you to overlook their care and for your colleagues to know why. I don't have any sympathy as it's self inflicted but surely it would be embarrassing. With the shortage of midwives and most units being overstretched I'm amazed this wasn't taken into consideration by Kings. But on the other hand do that many people, who would be using Kings as their birth hospital know who she actually is - if that makes sense?

Thank you, and everyone else - wasn't so scary after all to do a new thread!

Do you think that's how Glen gets their kicks, in place of organisms?! 😂
The most worrying thing is, her audience was (MC...) white women so they're the most likely to know who she is / what she's done therefore know to safeguard themselves & refuse her "care"... when really they're the only ones actually safe around her.

If they can't strike her off they should put her in some sort of administrative or support role. Tbh I think she should have been struck off for using her HCP creds/NHS social capital to flog tit for profit. It was such a huge conflict of interests...

Reactions: 19
I bet it’s pretty hard to spin a #HackedLivesMatter post over at the HoH... *crickets* for days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The most worrying thing is, her audience was (MC...) white women so they're the most likely to know who she is / what she's done therefore know to safeguard themselves & refuse her "care"... when really they're the only ones actually safe around her.
I'd be constantly thinking about whether she's currently distracted by some online drama, every time she leaves the room I'd be wondering if she's gone to check her phone, I'd be concerned that she's judging my nether regions (remember "fanny admin", anyone?), I might even get fleeting visions in my head of FOD while I'm in actual labour and NOBODY needs that, but above all I wouldn't want my newborn baby's first view of this world to be of her humongous teeth 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Its bloody painful for me (being FODs senior follower watcher) how long it is taking to get FOD down to 964k - every time he loses one follower he gains another...bot...really cheap bots too! He’s defo planning a comeback...or he doesn’t know how to unsubscribe from “touchmybot.com” 🤣🤣🤣

Edit- actually it’s worse, in the time it took me to write that post he gained 6 new followers and only went up by 1. Is it possible he has some kind of thing that means he’s got perpetual bots replacing the deserters? 😭😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Its bloody painful for me (being FODs senior follower watcher) how long it is taking to get FOD down to 964k - every time he loses one follower he gains another...bot...really cheap bots too! He’s defo planning a comeback...or he doesn’t know how to unsubscribe from “touchmybot.com” 🤣🤣🤣
Ha ha - strong Cheeky Girl is vibes 🤣 Touch my bot, this is life!

If they can't strike her off they should put her in some sort of administrative or support role. Tbh I think she should have been struck off for using her HCP creds/NHS social capital to flog tit for profit. It was such a huge conflict of interests...
Does anyone remember the time lapse video she posted of herself rearranging a birthing suite to show all the possible positions to give birth in? And then the next post was some stealth floggy floggy crap. I honestly don’t know how Kings allowed it, they surely had a responsibility to stop her work related posts when she started being the worlds most crass salesperson, especially when you look at her target audience.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Senior follower watcher here again 💂🏻‍♀️🕵️‍♀️
Refills are a thing!!! Every day is a school day for me! Did anyone know this? I’m shocked! Slys getting free refills, it’s like he’s in Nando’s at the fizzy pop station! Jesus! I’ll never be able to sleep again, he’s getting his moneys worth and Blastup will go out of business if they have to keep replenishing his dwindling stock!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
What the hellllllllll?????
It’s all so corrupt. And fake!
Mother of FOD, why is this allowed?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Does anyone know how we get a limegoss article out of this all? Who do you contact? Showing that he's been buying followers during BLM to counteract the decline he's facing post Alice?

Most importantly: Limegoss ranks quite highly on google, I'm pretty sure the article on Alicegate is one of CH's top ranking results. So any brands (AXA...) that are still tit enough to consider a partnership with them will likely see it?

• Heart
Does anyone know how we get a limegoss article out of this all? Who do you contact? Showing that he's been buying followers during BLM to counteract the decline he's facing post Alice?

Most importantly: Limegoss ranks quite highly on google, I'm pretty sure the article on Alicegate is one of CH's top ranking results. So any brands (AXA...) that are still tit enough to consider a partnership with them will likely see it?
I think we pray and then we tag @LimeGoss

Got there in the end...only took 5 days to reduce his following by 587...yeah right that’s legit!
964k (again obvs)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
What a knob, wasting money he should be spending on therapy or even his stairwell update reno rehash.🤑

• Haha
Reading Alices posts and wow ...

In one she stated - there’s grey (tasteful) and then there’s Mrs Hinch grey.

I’m sure not long ago FOD tagged Hinch in a story?

I don’t like Hinch, but interesting they can look down on her when they were on top and then try and use her to get more followers/engagement.

• Heart
Can anyone shed any light on that post he's made apologising for something he was advertising? Comments were disabled. My God, what any absolute bell end this man seems!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.