MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re literally watching their insta like hawks - they’ve restricted all my comments on their latest HOH post which is annoying as if viewed from my account it looks like they are still there and haven’t been deleted but then on my burner account I can’t see them! I’m onto you SODs, can’t fool me that easily 🤪 love that there is still some posts up though that they were too late and can’t delete because too many likes and too obvious hahaha
They can't post at the moment but they have to keep using the app so they don't get withdrawal symptoms, therefore they're doing everything they can without actually posting - bio, settings, follower admin etc. It's like nicotine replacement therapy but for instagram addiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tattlers, if you don't plan on watching all of it, at least watch this priceless part at 6:40 of episode 3 where she announces "unfortunately i've managed to get a crush on you which is a little bit embarrassing now!" and over-dramatically flounces back into the house. Absolute comedy :LOL:

Honestly it’s TOO cringe 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They can't post at the moment but they have to keep using the app so they don't get withdrawal symptoms, therefore they're doing everything they can without actually posting - bio, settings, follower admin etc. It's like nicotine replacement therapy but for instagram addiction.
Sorry if I’ve missed something 😬, but why is Simon not posting at the moment?

I watched all four of Clemmie's "Fool around..." episodes in full last night, so hit me up if you've got any questions!

Credit where it's due though, her strategy of assuming a thoroughly joyless, selfish and miserable persona for the show was very convincing 😜
Is it just me or is she almost always chewing on camera? I also watched her video with Budget Clemmie, and again there’s something being pushed around in her mouth. Bit like a cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Read all the comments on the last House of Hooper account.
Ahh thank you :) wow they’re not well liked are they 😂 What is even the point of them being on insta anymore, a couple of free lampshades can‘t be worth all this!

Reactions: 6
It wasn't the post per se, people were using it as a space to comment on the SOD's general silence around MOD's racism in light of current events and BLM. Given that he closed down comments on his black out post and shared some BLM links but was apparently unable to make any connection with his and his wife's accounts/behaviour. Then comments started disappearing on the HOH post and he claimed he'd been hacked. 🤷‍♀️
Thank you! So surprised that the Instahuns finally turned!

Reactions: 4
Tattlers, if you don't plan on watching all of it, at least watch this priceless part at 6:40 of episode 3 where she announces "unfortunately i've managed to get a crush on you which is a little bit embarrassing now!" and over-dramatically flounces back into the house. Absolute comedy :LOL:

How could you watch all of that shite 😳🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hi 🙂👋🏼 Bit nervous 😬 Long-time lurker but have never posted (I originally joined Tattle because DMBL40 got on my tits but found myself enthralled by these threads instead). Annnnywaaaay....was just propelled to say that after watching those clips of that show (which I’d never heard of) Clemmie seems deranged when she’s talking to her boyfriend?! Like she’s been doing disco biscuits all night? Or is that how she normally is? I’ve actually never followed them because both MOD and FOD make me a bit sick in my mouth (hence why I read these threads) but she comes across like a total bitchy, sell-your-own-grandma, insincere freak. I would hate to be her friend, she would terrify me 😳 That was it really and also to say you lot really make me chuckle, keep up the good work 😆👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hi 🙂👋🏼 Bit nervous 😬 Long-time lurker but have never posted (I originally joined Tattle because DMBL40 got on my tits but found myself enthralled by these threads instead). Annnnywaaaay....was just propelled to say that after watching those clips of that show (which I’d never heard of) Clemmie seems deranged when she’s talking to her boyfriend?! Like she’s been doing disco biscuits all night? Or is that how she normally is? I’ve actually never followed them because both MOD and FOD make me a bit sick in my mouth (hence why I read these threads) but she comes across like a total bitchy, sell-your-own-grandma, insincere freak. I would hate to be her friend, she would terrify me 😳 That was it really and also to say you lot really make me chuckle, keep up the good work 😆👍🏻
Sorry, who is DMBL40?
Welcome to the thread! 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They'd have to have a micro dick to do so cos you couldn't move your head, I also think this was about a decade before Geordie Shore broke the BJ on national telly taboo so it wouldn't have been aired it's just to tit stir init. The other two boyfriends' faces though were priceless, I don't know how they didn't out and out laugh.

I cringe/die typing this out bit I think it was just part of the game like teasing the idea he'd get the works because she was the 'real deal' without a boyfriend? But without actually having to do the horrific, horrific deed. He was VILE he knew she was playing the game too but wanted to see how much he could get out of it which is *shudders*
Wasn’t the first BJ on TV on Big Brother with Jade Goody & PJ? I think the headline the next day was PJ gets a BJ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t the first BJ on TV on Big Brother with Jade Goody & PJ? I think the headline the next day was PJ gets a BJ 😂
This is the sort of high brow conversation I come to tattle for looool ❤ I was too young to be allowed to watch big brother when Jade was on, but you're definitely right, sorry! Did they show it on telly at the time?!

edit: I hope all this talk of BJs isn't summoning the spirit of randy Sly to return to the thread tonight like the ghost of Christmas yet to come

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This is the sort of high brow conversation I come to tattle for looool ❤ I was too young to be allowed to watch big brother when Jade was on, but you're definitely right, sorry! Did they show it on telly at the time?!
They showed under the cover movement and there were noises I seem to remember??

What do YOU think happened under that T shirt?

They’re literally watching their insta like hawks - they’ve restricted all my comments on their latest HOH post which is annoying as if viewed from my account it looks like they are still there and haven’t been deleted but then on my burner account I can’t see them! I’m onto you SODs, can’t fool me that easily 🤪 love that there is still some posts up though that they were too late and can’t delete because too many likes and too obvious hahaha
Oh! This is good to know! I actually made a burner a while ago - back when other people said they had and I was like, right - time to get profesh!
It was when he commented on someone’s post about their kid having ‘morning wood’ 🤢 and it made me really angry. So I made a burner and posted - but when I checked it from my real Instagram my comment wasn’t there. I thought I’d somehow mucked up the execution of a burner and left it there, frustrated!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
watched the fool around with videos (yes, I'm on furlough and have too much spare time) and Clemmie is the exact kind of woman I hate. Not a girls girls, manipulating men and back stabbing women. if she hasn't cheated on Simon I'd be shocked. you guys probably aren't going to like me for saying this but Simon is to good for her, he's just a nerdy guy who has been caught up with a master manipulator. she has no problem lying, if you can lie like that, what else are you capable of. and she's clearly always been desperate to be famous.

Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is she almost always chewing on camera? I also watched her video with Budget Clemmie, and again there’s something being pushed around in her mouth. Bit like a cow.
I always thought this was a side effect of having those ginormous nashers put in, so more horse than cow really? 🐴

How could you watch all of that shite 😳🙈
What can I say? I couldn't sleep, and it felt like I was taking one for the team :D

Clemmie is the exact kind of woman I hate.
This 👆. While I was watching I just kept thinking how much I'd hate being stuck in a house with her for any length of time. My eyes would be rolling so much that they could be used as a perpetual motion experiment :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I imagine the indigenous folk of Ramsgate have no idea who they are. The creative hip class of incomers regards them with amusement and pity. Thank god for that group of beautiful incredible amazing talented women that she went out for a drink with once.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.