MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Candy Braithwaite is being interviewed today on the Jo Good programme on BBC London. I doubt she will ask her about her Madame days.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even the fact that its House of Hooper by FOD is outrageous bullshit. Like who did they think they were kidding? It's insulting that they think people will believe it's not Clemster. Just shows how deluded they are and what mugs they think their followers are.
It's hilarious. I even read the captions in her robotic monotone voice. "dusky pink velvet curtains" "wrapping the entire room in statement wallpaper" "a statement that draws your eye immediately". Slymon cant string two sensible words together Hooper wrote that? Pull the other one Clembot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Even the fact that its House of Hooper by FOD is outrageous bullshit. Like who did they think they were kidding? It's insulting that they think people will believe it's not Clemster. Just shows how deluded they are and what mugs they think their followers are.
Remember when she said they were sheeps that’d just book anything they told them to 🤮 and yet these same people are willing to go to war for them in the comments. Someone should write a book on the psychology of #influencing and aspirational lifestyle imagery on the ability to have a bit of self respect 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was catching up and son found a tick on his leg, FFS. Tweezers away and tick extracted! I loved Budget Clem on Jack Monroe, to think last year that would have been MOD chatting about feeding children tinned macaroni. She must rue the day she got on here.

Obviously not as they are still on here as the clunge house so clearly they have learnt nothing. They could have come back so much stronger off the back of the past 10 months, instead their narcissism has got in the way and they look like a pair of idiots now.

If they had handled Clemmie's racism better they could have grown a massive following but they'd rather have a free sink and some tacky wallpaper. The mind boggles!!

• Heart
Hmm I moved to my burner account to go look at someone else’s account (not always about the SOD’s!) and when I looked at Sly’s account the ‘Video Creator’ is gone. Go back to my real account and it’s there. Strange.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Hmm I moved to my burner account to go look at someone else’s account (not always about the SOD’s!) and when I looked at Sly’s account the ‘Video Creator’ is gone. Go back to my real account and it’s there. Strange.
I just checked on my Instagram account and the video creator isn't showing for me either.

Reactions: 3
Deleted that post as it showed some of my frirnds/followers.

My personal v one of my business acccounts:
20200617_110707.jpg
20200617_110721.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I watched all four of Clemmie's "Fool around..." episodes in full last night, so hit me up if you've got any questions!

Credit where it's due though, her strategy of assuming a thoroughly joyless, selfish and miserable persona for the show was very convincing 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What do YOU think happened under that T shirt?
I don't think she gave him head (boring, I know!), I think they were just getting frisky together, she was trying to put on a show and the editors used a camera angle of one particular moment to make it look as dodgy as possible. Someone please correct me if I'm missing something, but isn't it a bit difficult to give a blow job with your head stuck up someone's t-shirt? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't think she gave him head (boring, I know!), I think they were just getting frisky together, she was trying to put on a show and the editors used a camera angle of one particular moment to make it look as dodgy as possible. Someone please correct me if I'm missing something, but isn't it a bit difficult to give a blow job with your head stuck up someone's t-shirt? :LOL:
They'd have to have a micro dick to do so cos you couldn't move your head, I also think this was about a decade before Geordie Shore broke the BJ on national telly taboo so it wouldn't have been aired it's just to tit stir init. The other two boyfriends' faces though were priceless, I don't know how they didn't out and out laugh.

I cringe/die typing this out bit I think it was just part of the game like teasing the idea he'd get the works because she was the 'real deal' without a boyfriend? But without actually having to do the horrific, horrific deed. He was VILE he knew she was playing the game too but wanted to see how much he could get out of it which is *shudders*

• Sick
Tattlers, if you don't plan on watching all of it, at least watch this priceless part at 6:40 of episode 3 where she announces "unfortunately i've managed to get a crush on you which is a little bit embarrassing now!" and over-dramatically flounces back into the house. Absolute comedy :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve been lurking here a while as can’t stand FOD but didn’t know too much about Clemmie except of what had happened last year. I’ve watched some clips of the YouTube videos and my instant reaction was she is exactly how everyone has described! Such a cold, selfish, ‘mean girl’. She reminds me of so many bitchy women I’ve met before and would be so fake and look straight past you if you didn’t do anything to benefit her. I’ve just seen the bit where Jamie says ‘I’m seeing a bad side to Clemmie here that I don’t really like at all. I knew she was a witch but not this much of a witch:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They’re literally watching their insta like hawks - they’ve restricted all my comments on their latest HOH post which is annoying as if viewed from my account it looks like they are still there and haven’t been deleted but then on my burner account I can’t see them! I’m onto you SODs, can’t fool me that easily 🤪 love that there is still some posts up though that they were too late and can’t delete because too many likes and too obvious hahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattlers, if you don't plan on watching all of it, at least watch this priceless part at 6:40 of episode 3 where she announces "unfortunately i've managed to get a crush on you which is a little bit embarrassing now!" and over-dramatically flounces back into the house. Absolute comedy :LOL:

Eew creepy. She was about 19 or 29 there?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Yes! Especially when he knows her game and says lies, all lies:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw that someone left a message yesterday asking is everything all right in the Hooper household and another person left a message 6 days ago saying Awful humans! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.