MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a bit late to the party but can we stop referring to these other insta mums/huns/twats as budget/discount versions of MOD and FOD. It only inflates their egos further. After re reading MOD rattle account, the hardest thing to read was her own ego. Thinking she was above EVERYONE else and better than them. It was shameful to read.
This is very true & never thought of it before, thank you! Also so true - even multidad (Lidl FOD I think he's been christened?) is getting regular sponcon these days, if anything he's the comparative FTSE 100 flogger of children to FOD's bankrupt tech startup?

Just when I’m all caught up again ... boom 8 more pages 🕵️‍♀️👨‍🏫🤓 feel like I’m swotting for an exam everytime. Need a book of notes with all the new ofOD lingo and private jokes. Feel bad for the newbies.. catching up from when Alicegate kicked off is impossible. Def been a swarm of people asking to catchups... journos sniffing for a story without the time (and dedication) to wade through this epic tale of punching the proverbial gift horse in the clunge???
Very solid theory - then they'll bleeping partially or misquote us like that awful Elle article...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine him all excited at a Clooney comparison and then clicking ‘next page’ only to see you qualify it as NOT. Heartbreaking lol
Haha! Yep he’ll probably be like ‘ooh, Clooney, I’ll take it.’
Next page: ‘.... oh.’ ☹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s not Stephen’s looks that are the problem, but his wife!

Ok if you want me to break it down.

Boris. Couldn’t shag him with his hair that looks like it’s been brushed by a toffee apple in my grill and his pallid torso crushing me to death while he pounded away talking dirty with his ridiculous voice.

Couldn’t marry him either for aforementioned reasons plus his incessant philandering. And all those kids. Haven’t even got to the politics. Has to be avoid.

Stephen. Couldn’t shag him in a kids bunk bed (his current wife banishes him in favour of the kids with her) and because he’s so weak-willed he’d be apologising the whole time while slowly bleeping me silent missionary to the sound of tumbleweeds and crickets.

*Could* marry him I suppose and get my satisfaction elsewhere though, because I wouldn’t have to lift a finger round the house he’s so whipped!

That leaves shag for FOD. But I couldn’t do that for many reasons, not least because the sight of his naff Chinese laundry branded pants in a kitchen island makes me CLAM up (pun intended).

Soooo. That’s where I’m at. Ok?

Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
This is like the BBC 3 show Snog, Marry, Avoid - though didn’t they all get makeovers?

So @Pocahontas has made FOD over as George Clooney, who would Boris and Stephen be made over as?! Would that make it easier to decipher an answer to this riddle?

Absolutely love the thought you’ve put into answering this @Cliqueypedia while @rainbowlemon has just gone straight for it.

Not sure I could shag Fodders though - can you imagine the ‘sex chat’ - he’d be like a thesaurus giving you different names for your vagina throughout :sick:. Avoid.

Politics aside, a marriage to Boris would be open right given his inability to keep it in his trousers so you’d either be free to have your own extra marital partner/s or sign a good pre nup and sit back and wait for payday? Realise that’s completely shallow.

As for Stephen....by default that would leave him to shag/kiss - without knowing anything about him and making assumptions from what you’ve said I think he’d cry afterwards which would be awkward and not sure I could be bothered to comfort him but (makeovers pending) I can’t see any other alternative 😭

ETA: Loving @Bigmouth_bigpants make over of FOD as Mr Bean.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
This is like the BBC 3 show Snog, Marry, Avoid - though didn’t they all get makeovers?

So @Pocahontas has made FOD over as George Clooney, who would Boris and Stephen be made over as?! Would that make it easier to decipher an answer to this riddle?

Absolutely love the thought you’ve put into answering this @Cliqueypedia while @rainbowlemon has just gone straight for it.

Not sure I could shag Fodders though - can you imagine the ‘sex chat’ - he’d be like a thesaurus giving you different names for your vagina throughout :sick:. Avoid.

Politics aside, a marriage to Boris would be open right given his inability to keep it in his trousers so you’d either be free to have your own extra marital partner/s or sign a good pre nup and sit back and wait for payday? Realise that’s completely shallow.

As for Stephen....by default that would leave him to shag/kiss - without knowing anything about him and making assumptions from what you’ve said I think he’d cry afterwards which would be awkward and not sure I could be bothered to comfort him but (makeovers pending) I can’t see any other alternative 😭

ETA: Loving @Bigmouth_bigpants make over of FOD as Mr Bean.
I sometimes think FOD looks like Domhnall Gleeson (only older and not as good looking ) but I don’t like to think that as I really like DG as an actor! 😅 I’ve deliberately chosen a bad pic of him here to illustrate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I sometimes think FOD looks like Domhnall Gleeson (only older and not as good looking ) but I don’t like to think that as I really like DG as an actor! 😅 I’ve deliberately chosen a bad pic of him here to illustrate.
I hope an apology letter is being drafted to DG!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Was catching up and son found a tick on his leg, FFS. Tweezers away and tick extracted! I loved Budget Clem on Jack Monroe, to think last year that would have been MOD chatting about feeding children tinned macaroni. She must rue the day she got caught on here!

Budget Clem is super posh, @heretoreaditall2019 that’s why she dresses like a teenage boy skateboarder and looks so grubby, as only real poshos can

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok guys.
I’ve waited until the approximate time that Clunge did his(?) little 👋🏼 last night.

I’ve lit candles, I’ve said his name three times, I’ve called upon the elements and I’ve asked the Lady Moon to intervene.

Still a no show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Morning shift reporting for service sir!

subject last seen browsing tattle at 17.17 hours on the 16th June, Sir!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Video creator" has disappeared! 😆
It still shows for me, did he delete it and put it back in while we all slept? Meanwhile, “Interior Design Studio” is gone from the Horrors account for me? What’s going on, FOD, what mind tricks are you playing on us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It still shows for me, did he delete it and put it back in while we all slept? Meanwhile, “Interior Design Studio” is gone from the Horrors account for me? What’s going on, FOD, what mind tricks are you playing on us?!
Ooh he’s such a tease. Like keeping us on our toes don’t you Sly...?

• Haha
I don’t see video creator or interior design studio either. The latter is hilarious - STUDIO 😂 as if they’re being commissioned by anyone to do any advisory work. I don’t think they even got the benefit of styling their own home did they, they just chucked whatever freebies got delivered into the rooms?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Even the fact that its House of Hooper by FOD is outrageous bullshit. Like who did they think they were kidding? It's insulting that they think people will believe it's not Clemster. Just shows how deluded they are and what mugs they think their followers are.

They are obviously planning their return then if they’ve updated both the accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.