MOD & FOD #33 Bots a plenty, we're under attack. Don't blame me I've been hacked hacked!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine the indigenous folk of Ramsgate have no idea who they are. The creative hip class of incomers regards them with amusement and pity. Thank god for that group of beautiful incredible amazing talented women that she went out for a drink with once.
I remember this... didn’t she post an image of her walking to meet her new ‘friends’ with a bottle of wine stuffed in the pocket of her buggy? Gushing about all these amazing new mates she’d found. Pah! I bet they soon sussed her out 🤣 Can you imagine an instamum moving to your town and asking to meet up for a play date? I’d have to accept just out of curiosity!

In unrelated but kinda-related news... I was down Hove seafront yesterday and had my eyes peeled for DLAM doing her ‘I’ve just tit myself’ pose in front of the beach huts but alas, no joy 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed when I checked out her feed the other day, as someone who knows Brighton / Hove quite well, DLAM has made it reaaaaaallllly obvious where the narrow vicinity of her building is 😳

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
In unrelated but kinda-related news... I was down Hove seafront yesterday and had my eyes peeled for DLAM doing her ‘I’ve just tit myself’ pose in front of the beach huts but alas, no joy 😪
It's very, very rare that I read something on the internet and do an actual Laugh Out Loud, but this genuinely made me LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I noticed when I checked out her feed the other day, as someone who knows Brighton / Hove quite well, DLAM has made it reaaaaaallllly obvious where the narrow vicinity of her building is 😳
I think that’s the case with most of these instablaggers, non? Like they dgaf about privacy when there’s a free t shirt or box of Gusto to flog!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
watched the fool around with videos (yes, I'm on furlough and have too much spare time) and Clemmie is the exact kind of woman I hate. Not a girls girls, manipulating men and back stabbing women. if she hasn't cheated on Simon I'd be shocked. you guys probably aren't going to like me for saying this but Simon is to good for her, he's just a nerdy guy who has been caught up with a master manipulator. she has no problem lying, if you can lie like that, what else are you capable of. and she's clearly always been desperate to be famous.
I agree with Clemmie being manipulative and back stabbing - the Alice posts just confirm the behaviour from the show and that she never grew up in that respect. As you say she’s clearly been desperate for fame - being the Queen insta mum was obviously meant to fill the void of her failed reality TV days.

However I think her and Simon are well suited and don’t think he’s got caught up by her behaviour per say - I think he set up his Instagram originally to see if he could out do Clemmie follower wise? Also if he was that aghast at her behaviour back in November (assuming that was the first he honestly knew about it?) he’d have said something more at the time surely? Or at least taken some ownership of the situation (acknowledging the true extent of what she had said, that they/she was using it as a learning point etc) as opposed to a somewhat dismissive ‘woe is me’ video followed up by a hair band post? Simon’s been manipulative at times in how he paints Clemmie as always being out and he’s the lone parent to the kids, making sly digs at times. Again Clemmie has done her fair share of this too so I think they’re as bad as each other on that front. His Tech Tuesday or whatever it was showed him to be playing the insta game for freebies as much as Clemmie did on her ‘little squares’. Add into this his responses to comments on posts alongside deleting any criticism, hardly (to me anyway) show that he has got swept up by her. He’s had ample opportunity to step away from it all, arguably more so since Clemmie disappeared from Insta but hasn’t.

I just think they’re as bad as each other with the selling of their daughters privacy/childhoods to gain freebies etc, the lack of transparency with #ad / #gifts, their cancel culture of deleting any negative comments alongside an addiction to Instagram and the lifestyle they once benefitted from having.

Fully appreciate we all see things differently though.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I do wonder if these insta parents who expose their children for the entire world to see, sleep well at night? ..... Cos I wouldn't, the anxiety would kill me. 😞

Reactions: 18
I agree with Clemmie being manipulative and back stabbing - the Alice posts just confirm the behaviour from the show and that she never grew up in that respect. As you say she’s clearly been desperate for fame - being the Queen insta mum was obviously meant to fill the void of her failed reality TV days.

However I think her and Simon are well suited and don’t think he’s got caught up by her behaviour per say - I think he set up his Instagram originally to see if he could out do Clemmie follower wise? Also if he was that aghast at her behaviour back in November (assuming that was the first he honestly knew about it?) he’d have said something more at the time surely? Or at least taken some ownership of the situation (acknowledging the true extent of what she had said, that they/she was using it as a learning point etc) as opposed to a somewhat dismissive ‘woe is me’ video followed up by a hair band post? Simon’s been manipulative at times in how he paints Clemmie as always being out and he’s the lone parent to the kids, making sly digs at times. Again Clemmie has done her fair share of this too so I think they’re as bad as each other on that front. His Tech Tuesday or whatever it was showed him to be playing the insta game for freebies as much as Clemmie did on her ‘little squares’. Add into this his responses to comments on posts alongside deleting any criticism, hardly (to me anyway) show that he has got swept up by her. He’s had ample opportunity to step away from it all, arguably more so since Clemmie disappeared from Insta but hasn’t.

I just think they’re as bad as each other with the selling of their daughters privacy/childhoods to gain freebies etc, the lack of transparency with #ad / #gifts, their cancel culture of deleting any negative comments alongside an addiction to Instagram and the lifestyle they once benefitted from having.

Fully appreciate we all see things differently though.
100% they deserve each other. When Sly talks about when he met Clemmie it makes me feel really uncomfortable- he always says something along the lines of "this girl was going to be in my life whether she liked it or not!". They are open about their eldest being unplanned, but his "she will be with me because I say so" attitude gives me images of him poking holes in condoms to trap her. I honestly dont think Clemmie imagined she would be spending her life with Simon. And he is just as manipulative and grasping as she is, hence why he tried to carry on without her.

• Wow
  • Heart
So if I get it right he posted a black squares for BLM and turned off comments. So people commented on HoH instead and they then said “hackers” were deleting the comments!?!

• Haha
So if I get it right he posted a black squares for BLM and turned off comments. So people commented on HoH instead and they then said “hackers” were deleting the comments!?!
Yep. But only the negative comments. Oh, and the same hackers were buying him loads of new followers, too. Funny that 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think ‘hacked hacked’ was the actual term he used 😂

• Haha
They’re both grasping and fame hungry. They won’t give this up. They still think it’ll blow over, and I imagine, think that they have a lot to offer...

Didn’t Clemmie post holiday photos of her in France with some of the local mums on a girls weekend, right after Alicegate? All with matching zany sunglasses and the full instawanker starter kit?

I’m getting slight nausea from the mention of slymon and blow jobs in the same sentence...

• Haha
  • Sick
Is it just me or is she almost always chewing on camera? I also watched her video with Budget Clemmie, and again there’s something being pushed around in her mouth. Bit like a cow.
Cokehead I reckon ....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember this... didn’t she post an image of her walking to meet her new ‘friends’ with a bottle of wine stuffed in the pocket of her buggy? Gushing about all these amazing new mates she’d found. Pah! I bet they soon sussed her out 🤣 Can you imagine an instamum moving to your town and asking to meet up for a play date? I’d have to accept just out of curiosity!

Ohh hello fellow Brighton and hovian! 👋

Reactions: 5
It sounds so implausible when you put it like that, and yet that's exactly what happened (*cough*)! But not only were they deleting just the negative comments, those pesky hackers were also adding thousands of followers to FOD's account! He simply couldn't stem the tide, despite his best efforts, deleting a couple of dozen bots over a period of about two hours. It was all just so unfortunate 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
I do wonder if these insta parents who expose their children for the entire world to see, sleep well at night? ..... Cos I wouldn't, the anxiety would kill me. 😞
Of course they do. The OD's were #gifted a Simba mattresses and I know another surrey mama with 20k (the rustic mother) who has also given a freebie.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Guys I have deleted Facebook and insta as it’s all doing my nut in, but I shall keep checking in here for news because that’s one thing I’m not giving up 😂😂

I think they are both as shallow, fame hungry, materialistic and show off as each other. I think she is slightly more manipulative due to the game show & Alice.

I do hope he posts on Fathers Day for the lols and acts like nowt has happened, just because I find you guys so entertaining and we need new content to fodder 😆😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.