MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna attempt to start the new thread....apologies in adavance if I eff it up!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is lovely. I have a photo of me and a midwife, me half unconscious from the blood loss post c section holding one twin, her holding the other twin beaming away (her first time looking after twins in recovery!)

I purposely avoided Kings because of Mod. I wonder if other women have too. I had a really traumatic twin pregnancy and was in hospital for about 40 nights before I had them, I am so glad I made the right decision as honestly I would have let her bleeping have it while I was off my face on morphine 😂
Just wanted to say sorry for your tough pregnancy - it’s really bloody hard isn’t it! I struggled with mine so much and can only imagine how much more challenging a twin pregnancy is. It was so, so worth it in the end of course but to people who say ‘Oh you’ll forget the hard bits as soon as your baby arrives...’ NO YOU DON’T!

Good call avoiding Kings, I’m sure there are many other women who have done and are doing the same. I actually don’t think the NMC can avoid tackling this now it’s reared it’s head again.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.