MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone got a recent screenshot showing how many people Sly follows? I'm thinking he's had a clear out but don't have any base figure?

White girl boss feminists init. They’re all at it, quick to denounce the “other women” who care about having a clean house / washing / looking presentable, completely unaware they’re just the next iteration of patriarchy. Pick me behaviour, I don’t know if they think they’ll be treated better by men because they’re one of the laddddzzz grots or what? They’re always classist & racist because their feminism is just about them - they have the degree, career, some savings and aren’t they great independent women for it?! It’s not founded in any community / class / race solidarity or actual... action?

I checked her page and she shared an image of a young black boy, I imagine he’s only a few years younger than the ones she assumed were drug dealers because they managed to afford & clean a pair of £70 shoes? 🙄
This is such an articulate summary - thank you! I find Knee Deep in Life just the same - they both appear at different intervals under the search function on Instagram. It’s like they’re going for the shock value purely to be ‘relavant’ or ‘cool’ etc. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for the honest representations of life/parenting/relationships etc but this is just soooo forced and fake. Just as it is with FOD. They’re all so cringe. What planet do these knobs come from?!

Also the comment about clean white trainers so therefore must be a drug dealer - did no one call her out at the time? I don’t follow her so today was the first time I’d seen that post but everything about it is so wrong.

ETA: I took myself to look at her page and found the post eventually (she takes recycling to the extreme - how many times does she reuse the same interior pics?!) and what a surprise just a load of clammering huns going on about how glad they are they moved to the countryside. Assuming anything negative would have been deleted as they all take that tactic should anyone dare to call them out on anything don’t they?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: 6
This is such an articulate summary - thank you! I find Knee Deep in Life just the same - they both appear at different intervals under the search function on Instagram. It’s like they’re going for the shock value purely to be ‘relavant’ or ‘cool’ etc. Don’t get me wrong I’m all for the honest representations of life/parenting/relationships etc but this is just soooo forced and fake. Just as it is with FOD. They’re all so cringe. What planet do these knobs come from?!

Also the comment about clean white trainers so therefore must be a drug dealer - did no one call her out at the time? I don’t follow her so today was the first time I’d seen that post but everything about it is so wrong.

ETA: I took myself to look at her page and found the post eventually (she takes recycling to the extreme - how many times does she reuse the same interior pics?!) and what a surprise just a load of clammering huns going on about how glad they are they moved to the countryside. Assuming anything negative would have been deleted as they all take that tactic should anyone dare to call them out on anything don’t they?
Does she get much sponcon or freebies? I can’t imagine the marble tiles place / anyone offering them up to women (her and KDIL) who talk about how bad their crotches smell...?

And the comments are standard gentrifier 😂 their parents buy them houses after they graduate uni, they play around for a few years then go back home to Kent to send their kids to school cos HEAVEN FORBID they have to learn alongside poors. The whole process raises property prices & allows tit slumlord landlords to exploit low income families but yet here we are on insta reading inspirational essays on inclusivity and society from these women 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 149965

What a charming lady...

What a charmer...
She really is disgusting. I’m all for honest parenting and I’m definitely not a prude but I don’t need to know about her husband’s butthole or what her cheesy nipples smell like. Imagine her kid’s friends coming across her Instagram. Same with KDIL, who talks about how she had PND (raising awareness = good) and how she hated her child when he born because of it (letting any old stranger know you hated your child = not good). And then there are the photos of her with half her bleeping muff hanging out of a pair of grotty 10 year old baggy grey crackers that she’s pulled halfway up her arsecrack for the LOLZ. We know you like the attention, but put it away FFS! 🙄 They make FOD look like an amateur in the ‘who can potentially embarrass their kids the most‘ stakes.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve shared this ages ago on the Victoria Emes thread but assuming this is getting read by a lot more people - another gentrifying family wealth insta mama who is racist. I know she doesn’t say explicitly say a race but all the dog whistles are there.

I don’t understand why these people move to historically diverse areas to just be such stuck up or actively racist about the people that have been here for generations before them?

View attachment 149882
I'd never previously heard of this women but just looked at her instagram and I think I'm mentally scarred for life! When did she post this? Christ, these are the people I LOVE waving off back to the home counties once they've done their London gentrifying. They are the worst. I notice she's done the virtuous BLM post so I presume she deleted this a long time ago? Seriously, what an utter c*nt.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There’s an annoyed thread in Twitter started by Isabelle O’Carroll @IsabelleOC regarding Clemmie.

Reactions: 1
Won't go off topic but that Marie Claire article made me think of Dress Like a Mum (DLAM). Go over to her tattle page (and her insta) to find out what she's been up to the past few days.

edit : new comments on DLAMs black square BLM post

View attachment 149678View attachment 149679
I unfollowed DLAM yesterday. I find it so insincere when an "influencer" sits by the sea, at dusk, fawning sadness, whilst recording an instastory admitting that she's deleting grid posts because things got hard.
bleeping wake up.

• Heart
White girl boss feminists init. They’re all at it, quick to denounce the “other women” who care about having a clean house / washing / looking presentable, completely unaware they’re just the next iteration of patriarchy. Pick me behaviour, I don’t know if they think they’ll be treated better by men because they’re one of the laddddzzz grots or what? They’re always classist & racist because their feminism is just about them - they have the degree, career, some savings and aren’t they great independent women for it?! It’s not founded in any community / class / race solidarity or actual... action?

I checked her page and she shared an image of a young black boy, I imagine he’s only a few years younger than the ones she assumed were drug dealers because they managed to afford & clean a pair of £70 shoes? 🙄
London is full of these arseholes. I live in South London and can't go for a coffee locally because I can't bear them taking the place over and expecting everyone to part like the sea for them when they won't even entertain the idea of folding their prams. I can imagine there are parts of east London where it's a trillion times worse though. I genuinely feel sorry for the locals in Dalston/Hackney with these urban dwelling cosplayers.

• Heart
Wow classy af.

Can picture Kate Middleton posting that.

403 at the moment.

View attachment 149994View attachment 149997

Herringbone Pantry
v4woodflooring
Wooden Window Repairs
hygge_for_home
Farrow & Ball
kempwood_carpentry
inspiredfloorskent
Camp Bestival
Ironic he’s following @ nowhitesaviors when he and clammie had that cringeworthy Wateraid PR vacation to Madagascar a few years ago 🤔

“QUICK CLAMMIE,TAKE A PHOTO OF ME WITH THESE LITTLE BLACK CHILDREN SO I CAN SHOW EVERYONE WHAT A GREAT CHAP I AM!”

😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Ironic he’s following @ nowhitesaviors when he and clammie had that cringeworthy Wateraid PR vacation to Madagascar a few years ago 🤔

“QUICK CLAMMIE,TAKE A PHOTO OF ME WITH THESE LITTLE BLACK CHILDREN SO I CAN SHOW EVERYONE WHAT A GREAT CHAP I AM!”

😡
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! No they didn't! OMG are you serious? This influencer culture has to stop. This is why I NEVER give a penny to big charities. No I will not be funding influencers to have an all expenses white saviour holiday thank you very much.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh yes they did
I'm gonna barf. Shame on Wateraid for pulling a stunt like that. Who doesn't love poor black kids as Insta props?? I wonder if Clammie thought they were weaponising race?

Edit: She really looks like tit in that photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.