MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be another ‘hair bands’ drivel post!
I keep wondering if he’ll make some sort of attempt to address BLM, like by sharing the books they’ve bought for their kids (not #gifted, shame). But then the other part of me is like, dude it’s FOD...it’ll be hair ties, a mental health bike ride or some sort of DIY.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder when he will rack up the gall to post again?!🤣
Surely he’ll wait until Father’s Day when he can make it all about himself and use it as an excuse to once again mention how many vaginas females he’s surrounded by?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh gosh. I don't understand any of this? Can someone do a quick sum up? Who are these people???
I don’t think these people are “anyone” particular (but am happy to stand corrected if anyone knows better), they are just a few folk calling out DLAM and fighting off a hun who is calling them bullies. I just went in for a look it made more sense reading the whole lot on her page. I’d recommend a trip over to her insta and have a little nosy at the last few posts to get you up to speed on what a vacuous witch that woman is. Never been there before, but between her two BLM posts, she’s done an #AD for some trainers, which say a lot about what kinda fuxker she really is 😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t think these people are “anyone” particular (but am happy to stand corrected if anyone knows better), they are just a few folk calling out DLAM and fighting off a hun who is calling them bullies. I just went in for a look it made more sense reading the whole lot on her page. I’d recommend a trip over to her insta and have a little nosy at the last few posts to get you up to speed on what a vacuous witch that woman is. Never been there before, but between her two BLM posts, she’s done an #AD for some trainers, which say a lot about what kinda fuxker she really is 😒
I’m not really sure what’s going on in those posts but Laura Hesketh, who’s mentioned in those posts, has had beef with MoD for a while, going all the way back to the MN threads. I think she called MOD out on her book post about ‘Why I’m No Longer Talking To White People’. Could be wrong but I think Laura had to make her account private at one point because all Mod’s fan girls went for her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh tit! So they are “somebodies” if flogging tit on social media is what makes nobody somebody these days 🤪😂😂😂 soz for the misinformation 🤦‍♀️ I actually know nothing about Instagram 🤪😂😂😘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve shared this ages ago on the Victoria Emes thread but assuming this is getting read by a lot more people - another gentrifying family wealth insta mama who is racist. I know she doesn’t say explicitly say a race but all the dog whistles are there.

I don’t understand why these people move to historically diverse areas to just be such stuck up or actively racist about the people that have been here for generations before them?

8A441D23-7A02-450B-B144-F3FB55D25917.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’ve shared this ages ago on the Victoria Emes thread but assuming this is getting read by a lot more people - another gentrifying family wealth insta mama who is racist. I know she doesn’t say explicitly say a race but all the dog whistles are there.

I don’t understand why these people move to historically diverse areas to just be such stuck up or actively racist about the people that have been here for generations before them?

View attachment 149882
She is rank. I can’t understand how she’s built such a big following because she’s vile. That post doesn’t surprise me. They’re all talk about ‘solidarity’ but only the kind of solidarity that looks good on their squares, like DLAM’s ill advised post 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is rank. I can’t understand how she’s built such a big following because she’s vile. That post doesn’t surprise me. They’re all talk about ‘solidarity’ but only the kind of solidarity that looks good on their squares, like DLAM’s ill advised post 🙄
White girl boss feminists init. They’re all at it, quick to denounce the “other women” who care about having a clean house / washing / looking presentable, completely unaware they’re just the next iteration of patriarchy. Pick me behaviour, I don’t know if they think they’ll be treated better by men because they’re one of the laddddzzz grots or what? They’re always classist & racist because their feminism is just about them - they have the degree, career, some savings and aren’t they great independent women for it?! It’s not founded in any community / class / race solidarity or actual... action?

I checked her page and she shared an image of a young black boy, I imagine he’s only a few years younger than the ones she assumed were drug dealers because they managed to afford & clean a pair of £70 shoes? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I do wonder about Clemmie's sister liking that comment slating MOD - I've accidentally liked things when scrolling on my phone, especially scrolling and holding my phone in the same hand. This seems more plausible to me than making a passive aggressive public stand against your sister 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I do wonder about Clemmie's sister liking that comment slating MOD - I've accidentally liked things when scrolling on my phone, especially scrolling and holding my phone in the same hand. This seems more plausible to me than making a passive aggressive public stand against your sister 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I’d imagine it was a mistake (pretty awkward mistake!) if not, there’s some serious issues there!

Reactions: 5
She writes in same verbose style as Sly. They’d make a good match..
And their content is similar... gah my house is such a mess, gah my kids are annoying, gah I’m so zany, please like me..
If you boil it all down they literally have nothing interesting to say. BORING

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Completely agree,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally agree...and she’s going to be doing a podcast with knee deep in life soon 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8

View attachment 149882
Fml, just scrolled through her insta, and it's like FOD and KDIL had a child and that is the end result.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.