MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I had no internet yesterday from 5.40pm just logged in now..

I tagged her into the picture and they've changed it now too!

1591681900074.png

How would bounty have known this post existed? Unless she reads here too?
My other name is Barnes. Jasper Barnes and I also like my drinks shaken not stirred.

🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Check out the home page photo of the Mothers Meeting Twitter page.
What was that supposed to be? Hip mama without loosing your cool? Seems pretty dead but why would I want them to tell me how to be hip (whatever that may be!) and not to lose my cool (which let's face it we all do with our children!). Another example of how out of touch with the real world some people are.....

Reactions: 8
What was that supposed to be? Hip mama without loosing your cool? Seems pretty dead but why would I want them to tell me how to be hip (whatever that may be!) and not to lose my cool (which let's face it we all do with our children!). Another example of how out of touch with the real world some people are.....
You can’t go on a school run without seeing the mums who are trying to stay hip and appear that they have it all. And yet the happiest mums I see are the ones who just live their lives and do what makes them happy. Out of touch is the only was you describe it as you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for the link @OhhBacon. The writer has called them out big time, and I'd like to see some response from them, particularly FOD, but I doubt it will happen.

Recognise yourself, Simon? 👇
"Although, I have to say, your intentions don’t look particularly promising when you disable the comments under your black squares, or restrict the visibility of comments calling out your hypocrisy to leave just the praise from dedicated followers, applauding the positive use of your platforms. To my more cynical mind, it looks very much to me like you’re using your platforms to exploit a campaign. It looks to me like you’re commodifying anti-racism for your respective brands."

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It has been a whole week since he posted. I bet it is killing him.

Imagine all the crap videos he must have filmed but cannot post. And all the begging posts he hasn't been able to flood HoH with.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can’t go on a school run without seeing the mums who are trying to stay hip and appear that they have it all. And yet the happiest mums I see are the ones who just live their lives and do what makes them happy. Out of touch is the only was you describe it as you have!
Ooohhh - haven't quite reached the school run age yet, but I have to say I always found it hilarious how competitive some mums are even in toddlers' playgroups (to which I must admit the lady who looks after my kid used to take her to and come back with the goss)... My view is I have too much on to add the "pleasing other mums by being hip' on the list! Which takes me back to the question someone already asked - how do they have time for staging, posting, reading, deleting, curating, etc etc etc etc AND have real jobs and multiple children?! What am I missing???

Reactions: 9
Zeena Princess Warrior! What a brilliant article...how many of us have wanted to write just that (and probably a little more) in a big named mag or paper, over the last few months? I love that she hasn’t named them, I love that they know who they are and they will all be squirming “internally” yet openly they’ll be in denial or pointing the finger elsewhere. They’ll be all hoping this tit show ends soon so they can all get back to business as usual. However, the cap is off, there’s no putting this back in the tube and they all must be thrashing around desperately looking for ways to close it down and move on. Mumfluencers 👋 it’s not happening. You can’t call out troll on this one and play for the sympathy vote, you’re all complicit and you know it, so stop embarrassing yourselves with your tick box links to suitable books and resources and just duck off, the game is over!

Also question for you trolls who know about Instagram- a certain low/mid level reno influencer is being followed by HOH, I just checked HOH and it shows they are following this account, however when I search for HOH on this influencers site it doesn’t show. Is it possible to have someone following you but they’re hidden? I’m dying to know because if this is possible, it’s pretending outwardly you want nothing to do with the toxic Hooper brand but you don’t actually want to let the Hoopers know just in case they weather this storm and you need them for future hun love. Does this make sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Winks Howard has posted whilst her husband has stayed silent....

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.