MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spindles are so so important guys- why don't you see this?!?

It would be interesting to see their company accounts this year. It always has be done by july or something right so might be out soon?
Just went to check - funnily a few days ago they shortened their financial year from ending 31st March to 31st December? I don’t know the logic behind this, unless it’s to wind up a company? But either way we can expect them soonish as they are due.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Yep! He’d even done some maths suggesting it was utterly obscene to expect HIM to sit with a paint gun for 36 hours to sort out 4 flights of stairs - I don’t know what he expected, a tradesman to put their hand up and say oh no boo boo never you worry, I’ll come round and do it for exposure?! 😂

Isn’t this just part of life - there are some things you know you can’t do so pay for (Gas!), some things you can do to B+ competency so save a bit of cash on, and some things you want done amazingly so pay a professional to do their thing with? I mean fgs spending a few saturdays listening to podcasts breaking the task up into a few hour stints hardly warrants 3 insta posts begging for the work to be done for free?!

You also missed him begging for a £300 loo flush as he wanted it to match something else, I can’t imagine a life where I’m dressed like a freshers week Topman sale circa 2007 but also in the market for premium bathroom fixtures. Mad.
They have no shame. And they are now so out of touch with reality because they’ve been given so much for free that they... can’t... figure... out... how to shift their finances around to do exactly as you say, give a bit of time to it or pay someone to come and do it for them.
Lol @ the juxtaposition between Sly’s Inbetweeners wardrobe and penchant for luxury bog fixtures. I know their finances have been discussed at length but I honestly do not think they can even begin to afford to finish the #reno themselves now that the freebies have dried up. Diddums!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
They have no shame. And they are now so out of touch with reality because they’ve been given so much for free that they... can’t... figure... out... how to shift their finances around to do exactly as you say, give a bit of time to it or pay someone to come and do it for them.
Lol @ the juxtaposition between Sly’s Inbetweeners wardrobe and penchant for luxury bog fixtures. I know their finances have been discussed at length but I honestly do not think they can even begin to afford to finish the #reno themselves now that the freebies have dried up. Diddums!
It must be genuinely so difficult to transition from not even doing the weekly food shop to being back in mainstream society. They probably even had allowances at certain retailers of just free tit they could have as / when they fancied. Tattle has been the ultimate forbidden fruit for them hasn’t it 😂

You missed that some awful Ali express reseller cushion company who stocks Virgil Abloh rip offs (lol a rip off of a rip off) got in touch with them in their comments. They’ve not been featured yet but we have that undeclared ad to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be genuinely so difficult to transition from not even doing the weekly food shop to being back in mainstream society. They probably even had allowances at certain retailers of just free tit they could have as / when they fancied. Tattle has been the ultimate forbidden fruit for them hasn’t it 😂

You missed that some awful Ali express reseller cushion company who stocks Virgil Abloh rip offs (lol a rip off of a rip off) got in touch with them in their comments. They’ve not been featured yet but we have that undeclared ad to look forward to.
Ha. All that is left for them is Ali Express dupes. I love the poetry in this dont you? After spending the last few years lauding it above their plebby (as the SODs see them) followers, they are now themselves reduced to buying the knock off version of their old life. We need Elton on stage please to lead a group a rendition of Circle of Life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think that's now been deleted hasn't it? Which comment was 'liked'?
The comment from heysareta saying “ALL OF THIS” in response to the above comment claiming that DLAM should explain how she aims to improve when she’s still publicly supporting her “racist friend Clemmie”

Bokita has since unliked the comment...but screenshots last forever, we’ve already got the evidence clem! 👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That was the nicest room in their house and they’ve binned it muppets
I still can't get over how they could justify ripping all that out for a crappy dressing room. It really is the 'bathroom of dreams' (to steal an overused instacunty phrase).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just wanted to add that Ca Pietra have no further plans to work with the gruesome twosome - they told my sister (she wants some of their tiles for a wet room and I was like - er no, do not buy from this company until you know they’re no longer supplying this dreadful IG couple! So she asked them. My sister has no interest in social media AT ALL and when I was starting to explain all of this palava to her she says, oh hang on - is this something to do with the racist midwife...)
Hmm, did she get that in writing?

Reactions: 3
Ha. All that is left for them is Ali Express dupes. I love the poetry in this dont you? After spending the last few years lauding it above their plebby (as the SODs see them) followers, they are now themselves reduced to buying the knock off version of their old life. We need Elton on stage please to lead a group a rendition of Circle of Life.
LOL.
Girl, you are on FIRE! 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So ironic. A really lovely bathroom that has already been ripped out, and now the HouseofHorrors being tagged for it. Luckily it’s now the kitchenwardrobe room and looks awful.
I didn't realise they'd torn out that bathroom to be a dressing room!!! That's awful!!!!

• Haha
Just spotted this on budget clemmie’s most recent post, in response to getting dragged for staying silent over the Alice scandal
This actually made me lol.

Spoken about it internally? Like in her head? So she thought ‘Oh Clem, you probs shouldn’t have said that!’

What a crock of tit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Totally agree! I have one toddler and don’t seem to have any spare time, don’t get how they do it with 4 kids and ‘jobs!’ They must be permanently on their phones to be deleting/blocking/bullshitting about being hacked at the speed they do so very little time to give their children attention. I get really guilt if my toddler is asking me to do something and I’m absorbed in my phone (usually on here so I can blame FOD) I try and make a conscious effort not to be on it when he’s around.
They won’t be doing most of the legwork themselves; you can pay for basic social media management where the company respond to comments for you and delete/block. They probably have a service whereby they do any commenting themselves, but blocking/deleting is done remotely by someone paid to check whenever they receive a comment notification. I don’t think it costs as much as you might think!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Just spotted this on budget clemmie’s most recent post, in response to getting dragged for staying silent over the Alice scandal
Ooooh yes to this!! I'd like to reply saying 'lucky you having the privilege to only deal with racism 'internally'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Internally within their clique I imagine. What a wanky thing to say.
So so pretentious!

Yah, we dealt with it in-house, off these squares, you know? Away from the prying eyes of the plebs.

Also, ‘internally’ makes it sound like a departmental problem and solution - like a business, and not friendship. FUNNY THAT.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So many of these influencers are remaining quiet as they don’t have a clue how to address the BLM situation appropriately.
Budget Clemmie drawing a chalk heart in her stories today??? I can’t even go there with her post, where she says “edges nervously back in”
Dreadful that she said Internally, in house...Jeez, this was the woman that “caught your baby” 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.