MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so pretentious!

Yah, we dealt with it in-house, off these squares, you know? Away from the prying eyes of the plebs.

Also, ‘internally’ makes it sound like a departmental problem and solution - like a business, and not friendship. FUNNY THAT.
I love this! Can you imagine the clique’s organisation chart?! Clemdog firmly at the top in a leopard print square, with DLAM directly under her in a bright pink but much smaller square and perhaps Budget Clem as a sideways subordinate in a kind of assistant/intern role in a grubby grey square.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
'it was dealt with internally by our HR department in line with our disciplinary procedures, as per the employee handbook - which you can find filed under H for How to be a complete Instagram Wanker'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love this! Can you imagine the clique’s organisation chart?! Clemdog firmly at the top in a leopard print square, with DLAM directly under her in a bright pink but much smaller square and perhaps Budget Clem as a sideways subordinate in a kind of assistant/intern role in a grubby grey square.
Now all I can think of is Disney’s Three Caballeros 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just spotted this on budget clemmie’s most recent post, in response to getting dragged for staying silent over the Alice scandal
Love that first comment. Says it all. Meaningless virtue signalling v meaningful statement of conscience. Instahuns all over. I’m just waiting for the first one to show off their #gifted BLM organic tee.

Reactions: 9
Thank you! Innnnnterestinggggggg. Do we think that was an accidental like from Bokita?
edited to say that Bok has unliked the comment now, predictably.
Omg can’t believe she’s unliked it - surely that proves she must read here.

Reactions: 10
Omg can’t believe she’s unliked it - surely that proves she must read here.
They definitely read here! So much of Sly’s IG activity in the past has been an obvious reaction to discussions had here, and I mean literally within a day or two he would pipe up with some bellend post covering a topic from this board. They just can’t help themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is just too funny and so so true

Reactions: 9
I know this may be annoying and I’m very late but does anyone have the screenshots of what clemmie said on here under her fake account before she got exposed I’ve only just come across who they are through tattle. xxxx
I did a summary, here!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t believe White & Gray still have that pic up after replying to my message saying thanks for warning them about Clemmie’s racism. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Can’t believe White & Gray still have that pic up after replying to my message saying thanks for warning them about Clemmie’s racism. 🙄
The post doesn’t mention FOD anymore, they’ve edited it to give bountymargate the credit and changed the tag too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.