MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I especially liked in the recent FOD story where he casually (well, not so casually actually) slipped in that he was listening to "progressive house"?!?!? YEAH right!!!! We've seen your techno Wednesdays and clips of your cheesy Camp Bestival DJ set... Progressive House my a*se...My bet it was the other way round, HE was listening to the Alladin soundtrack when HIS DAUGHTER's progressive house track interrupted his cheesy Disney tunes!
SO cringe. i doubt he could even name a progressive house artist or band if he tried! based on the music he prances around to, i very much doubt progressive house is the type of music he usually listens to! he obvs thinks he's making himself sound super cool and relevant, when in actuality, he's just succeeding in making himself look like the twit MOD claimed he was.

and as for that mention of having to upgrade to a family spotify account, i detect the whiff of an instatwat on the blag. there's no way FOD is gonna use his own cash to pay for a more expensive spotify account if he can insta-beg and ultimately get one #gifted to him. and quite frankly, i imagine marnie is pretty pissed that her dad just used her name to publicise what is undoubtedly HIS love of the aladdin soundtrack - music he probably dances awfully around his living room to, dressed as aladdin, in a little waistcoat and a fez, or - worse - as the bloody genie. undoubtedly a dance routine coming soon to his "dad dancing" highlight...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I especially liked in the recent FOD story where he casually (well, not so casually actually) slipped in that he was listening to "progressive house"?!?!? YEAH right!!!! We've seen your techno Wednesdays and clips of your cheesy Camp Bestival DJ set... Progressive House my a*se...My bet it was the other way round, HE was listening to the Alladin soundtrack when HIS DAUGHTER's progressive house track interrupted his cheesy Disney tunes!
Camp Bestival DJ Set???? Whhaaaaaaaat!

I don't know of you either, but I REALLY respect this and how you've owned and faced up to things and gone right on here too! You won't change some people's opinions, but I think this is a great example of how to face up and move on! (Might check you out now though, but only if you promise to properly mark #ad #gifted etc at the start of all ads etc!) Thanks X
Her page is great, despite her mistake I really like them both as a couple and there kids are gorgeous. Great photographs aswell.

Reactions: 4
SO cringe. i doubt he could even name a progressive house artist or band if he tried! based on the music he prances around to, i very much doubt progressive house is the type of music he usually listens to! he obvs thinks he's making himself sound super cool and relevant, when in actuality, he's just succeeding in making himself look like the twit MOD claimed he was.

and as for that mention of having to upgrade to a family spotify account, i detect the whiff of an instatwat on the blag. there's no way FOD is gonna use his own cash to pay for a more expensive spotify account if he can insta-beg and ultimately get one #gifted to him. and quite frankly, i imagine marnie is pretty pissed that her dad just used her name to publicise what is undoubtedly HIS love of the aladdin soundtrack - music he probably dances awfully around his living room to, dressed as aladdin, in a little waistcoat and a fez, or - worse - as the bloody genie. undoubtedly a dance routine coming soon to his "dad dancing" highlight...
He's a total embarrassment. It's so attention seeking and cringey. What proper, professional adult would do that? Terrible scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When the scandal broke, I went back to MoD’s first posts here, and started from there, but I have only just registered!
Some screenshots - from my weeks of reading!!

Firstly, I just *love* how she first called her husband a ‘twit’ on Valentine’s Day (there were other instances, too!):
8D2A46F9-4928-467B-85E9-44C6CADEC177.jpeg

When the Valentine’s Day affection had passed, she went on to call him a ‘twerp’:
6BFE4460-1F96-422B-9766-4A076ADB17B9.jpeg

Note that she said that he is a ‘management consultant’, which she later forgot:
6DD97C82-CB14-4EBF-B197-809BA61401EC.jpeg

Interesting comment regarding the grandparents and the daughters’ school fees...

She liked this comment; I get the feeling that she *definitely* has an issue with FoD’s extreme over-sharing of the girls:
C5A6C5A8-7B7D-4866-AF24-149286F53285.jpeg

Finally, a shout-out to @keeprowing (Guest/Instamum?) and @Pollyponsonby, who, as far as I could see, were the very first, here, to call her out/realise who ‘Alice’ really was:
577ECE14-B6D6-479A-BBE7-446302CD3A09.jpeg
BAAD095F-107C-4393-A538-C52F9CC26E01.jpeg

Just some observations, particularly, for newer members, who can’t be bothered to scroll back!

Reactions: 15
Yep she has! I am hoping she comes back from all this just to annoy the others who believe they’re any better than her. They’re hoping she doesn’t, so I’m hoping she does.
So true! they’ll be waiting patiently hoping the more individual focus on MoD it becomes they can assign the blame on ‘just one bad egg’, when in reality people have the falseness and egotistical nature of the industry sussed and the mask has slipped.

So much of this is why people have been so uncomfortable with so many things about the insta-scam, and it is now all starting to rise to the surface...

Reactions: 5
He is an actual 🔔🔚

• Haha
I think we can all agree, he is nothing without the twins :unsure: Which is why this generation of IG/Youtubers milk their children for all they are worth. The Puberty years will be very interesting.

Reactions: 20
Yeah I reckon it won't be for a while . Probably end of December, a picture of the whole family around the Xmas tree with a post about family being everything
What is interesting is when will fod post an Ad next? I would put money on something in the next week. Must be killing him to miss out on some of the Xmas marketing money

Reactions: 12
Sorry?

No I disagree. It says a lot if the sellers are taking advantage of postpartum women. A lot of us were sucked in and felt that these items etc would mean we would be good mums/we would be on top of the house etc.

If you take advantage of a vulnerable group whilst pretending to advocate for them then you are a class A bellend IMHO.
This is like mlms, sucked into one as a new mum and told to target other new mums too. It’s hard to make a good decision when you’re tired and emotional and someone is offering a ‘solution’.

Reactions: 6
I think what I find interesting is she fell down the rabbit hole of reading this site and what people were saying.. which would be fairly addictive.. I wonder if she’s still reading..

Reactions: 13
He must think progressive house and techno are so cool, and make him so relevant. But seriously who the duck speaks like that? Surely you’d say ‘I was listening to Take That’ or ‘Hits ‘93’ not ‘progressive house’. He’s 36. What is he doing? Then filming himself discussing this utter fuckwittery (although it’s not witty) but uploading it 4 hours later. Wankpuffin.
We should use one if MODs favourite insults to posters that she hated does anyone remember ‘swamp-donkey’ 🤔

• Haha
Many many moons ago I had my 1st baby (went on to have 5 more)
I was young,skint and vulnerable
I honestly think if the (grabby) instamums has been around when I squeezed first child out I would have crashed and burned
No way did I have the time/money/energy to live up to the ‘buy this and you’ll be a fantastic mum but if you don’t your baby will grow up and murder someone’ hype
Thankfully I had an amazing dad who told me to trawl every charity shop I could find to buy her stuff-and I bought very little and second hand good quality stuff (dad pointed out kids are tiny for a matter of weeks so most baby stuff is almost new by the time they are done with it)
(I could barely afford nappies let alone a 4K sink for her bathroom-we had one bathroom that we shared)
I did the same with her siblings
And none of them have grown up and ended up in the papers for any crime
They are all hard workers and very happy I didn’t sell their souls for stuff they didn’t need
That for many people is real life
And no matter how much money people do or don’t have no child deserves to have their childhood online for ‘likes’ or freebies

Reactions: 40
If the elder girls weren’t embarrassed by their Dad before surely they must be now. I would imagine every teacher and parent at their schools follow him. I wonder if anyone at the school had words with them about the negative impact of this. Anya and Marnie must be mortified by every post and story he puts up and surely there must have been a few battles in the past over getting them to agree to “pose” for him. My son would have completely disowned me by now if I even mentioned him on social media, let alone put up photographs. Both MOD and FOD will have to start treating Anya like a young adult soon so the poor twins (whether they like it or not) are going to end up being the sole source of his pathetic posts and possibly the sole bread winners in the family

I think what I find interesting is she fell down the rabbit hole of reading this site and what people were saying.. which would be fairly addictive.. I wonder if she’s still reading..
Of course she is!! It's probably part of her GIFTED therapy at AD The Priory, slowly working through her issues and mistakes before she is released back onto Instagram

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What is interesting is when will fod post an Ad next? I would put money on something in the next week. Must be killing him to miss out on some of the Xmas marketing money
They must be shitting themselves...everyone else is making a start on their Christmas shopping, meanwhile all they can do is sit and wait it out and pray that all the show off GIFTED presents they'd planned on giving the girls will still materialise. They probably don't even remember what it's like to go into a shop and have to pay for things, I mean who would when all you have to do is drop hints on your instagram page and they'll be handed to you for free

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Every time i look on MODs account she has unfollowed more people so not doing herself any favours for a comeback unless people are removing her from their followed list (done it myself so its possible), noticed the count has dropped to 659k, not sure what it was before this?

Reactions: 2
Every time i look on MODs account she has unfollowed more people so not doing herself any favours for a comeback unless people are removing her from their followed list (done it myself so its possible), noticed the count has dropped to 659k, not sure what it was before this?
I think she had 667 before Alice

Reactions: 3
It was 774k the day that the news broke; as I took a screenshot - to remind myself to catch-up later.
It was 675 the day it broke, peaked at 676 and then started dropping. People have posted the charts on here for reference. She’s certainly never had over 700...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.