MOD & FOD #32 Herringbone, it’s Clem. I need new locks, the skeletons have escaped

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this persons reply about it being LeopardPrintVans - somehow it’s still there but am sure it will be deleted at some point over the next few days when they think people aren’t looking...
D2635385-0C27-4E0A-AE00-EED1B746F6A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Had a nice meal tonight so not been on here properly but purrrlllleeeeaasseeee....out of all the strategies they could have used in this situation they’ve gone with lie lie lie FFS, give it up guys!

They’ve not been hacked.

Nobody has mysteriously bought followers for them!
Occam’s razor, simplest answer is usually the right one. He brought followers and he deleted comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So bleeping annoyingly insta only let me run it for 3 and a bit hours before booting me off...! Sorry guys, now I’m creating a roster of burner accounts for my script to run through to keep this working non stop 😂 So looking in detail at 00.30 - 3.30am:

* +312 net new followers for FOD during this period.
For context, Mrs Hinch with over 3.4mil followers gained just 186 in the same period. Stacey Solomon with roughly the same gained 193. Luisa Zissman with 578k gained 14. So Simon is gaining nearly twice what accounts 3 times his size are, and over 20 times what an account half his size is?

* averaged a net +1.7 followers per minute, down from the 2.3 we initially saw yesterday when we called him out.
By comparison Hinch was +1 per minute and an account over 3 times his size. I’m excluding a weird huge dip she had at 00:06 assuming that’s an insta bot cull which will skew results.

* the data was captured on average every 7ish minutes (it’s randomised to fall between 1-10 minutes) so it’s not a perfect like for like sadly but his most active period saw him net +27 followers, least active +2 followers.
Mrs Hinch’s range was quite similar in fairness (2-27) but obviously her average across the period was lower.
I think most potential new employers would be crazy not to hire you to be honest! You’re blowing a lot of minds here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So bleeping annoyingly insta only let me run it for 3 and a bit hours before booting me off...! Sorry guys, now I’m creating a roster of burner accounts for my script to run through to keep this working non stop 😂 So looking in detail at 00.30 - 3.30am:

* +312 net new followers for FOD during this period.
For context, Mrs Hinch with over 3.4mil followers gained just 186 in the same period. Stacey Solomon with roughly the same gained 193. Luisa Zissman with 578k gained 14. So Simon is gaining nearly twice what accounts 3 times his size are, and over 20 times what an account half his size is?

* averaged a net +1.7 followers per minute, down from the 2.3 we initially saw yesterday when we called him out.
By comparison Hinch was +1 per minute and an account over 3 times his size. I’m excluding a weird huge dip she had at 00:06 assuming that’s an insta bot cull which will skew results.

* the data was captured on average every 7ish minutes (it’s randomised to fall between 1-10 minutes) so it’s not a perfect like for like sadly but his most active period saw him net +27 followers, least active +2 followers.
Mrs Hinch’s range was quite similar in fairness (2-27) but obviously her average across the period was lower.
This is fascinating, Hinch is strongly suspected to have bought followers too

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Surely you can get a job working at google or somewhere like that with your amazing analytical skills!

Yes, I remembered just after posting that - checked twitter and her profile is gone?
Omg bless you this is sweet, I’ve worked at a google funded startup before which is actually the job I started learning Python at. But I’m also currently reading Janice Dickinson’s autobiography for the second time so I’m not the sort of brain proper google are after 😂😂 I’m also not very good evidently as I keep getting banned from insta for being a bleeping robot! x

Although how tit is it being a woman, I don’t know if I was naive or arrogant in thinking maternity discrimination wasn’t so blazingly obvious, I had thought it might be a lil bit sneaky uno, but I may as well be dead rn professionally 😂

This is fascinating, Hinch is strongly suspected to have bought followers too
Let me know who else you guys would like on the monitoring list. I would say I could believe it with Hinch purely as she had a mass exodus of nearly 200 followers in one 5 min period post midnight, but also I excluded / excused it as her account is just SO bleeping big. I couldn’t find any other accounts that have that same..... British mum appeal that are around 1mil, it was all just love islanders and it’s such a different demog I didn’t think it was fair? I might add that smug couple the fletchers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He’s just going to start yelling cliche excuses soon.
“Hacked! Context! Clemmie! Dyslexia! Anxiety! #bekind!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thank you so much @heretoreaditall2019 for all your efforts! 👏

Is there anything in your data that shows evidence of where he was furiously deleting "a shed load of phony accounts"? This would have been around or before 8:30 p.m. yesterday judging by one of his replies (14 hours ago). I imagine with his great experience in deleting stuff, he should have been able to clear out at least 30-40 per minute even if he had to do each one individually, and many more if he has access to tools to do it in bulk?

Deleting.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg bless you this is sweet, I’ve worked at a google funded startup before which is actually the job I started learning Python at. But I’m also currently reading Janice Dickinson’s autobiography for the second time so I’m not the sort of brain proper google are after 😂😂 I’m also not very good evidently as I keep getting banned from insta for being a bleeping robot! x

Although how tit is it being a woman, I don’t know if I was naive or arrogant in thinking maternity discrimination wasn’t so blazingly obvious, I had thought it might be a lil bit sneaky uno, but I may as well be dead rn professionally 😂

Let me know who else you guys would like on the monitoring list. I would say I could believe it with Hinch purely as she had a mass exodus of nearly 200 followers in one 5 min period post midnight, but also I excluded / excused it as her account is just SO bleeping big. I couldn’t find any other accounts that have that same..... British mum appeal that are around 1mil, it was all just love islanders and it’s such a different demog I didn’t think it was fair? I might add that smug couple the fletchers?
I’m so with you on the maternity discrimination - I still had a job at least but got pushed backwards when I returned. It’s proper tit isn’t it? I’d like to think the work Mother Pukka is doing will go some way to better opportunities etc but not sure I’ll see the full benefits of it.

In relation to Hinch agree with @motherofdonkeys - strongly suspect her follower count is inflated by Bots. What about Giovanna Fletcher? She has about 1.3million followers and is in the Instamum sphere?

Back to FOD I find it increasingly hard to feel sorry for him or to even think he’s sad/struggling - there have been so many chances where he could have gone ‘right I’m out of here’ - in the immediate aftermath of Alicegate then after the IWD post. I think he and MOD are both as bad as each other - pre Alicegate they were kind of competing for followers and making little digs at one another constantly. Both clearly loved the attention and the freebies and now can’t bear to let go of them and step away from Instagram.
I feel for the girls - I don’t think their lifestyle will massively change but at some point they will stumble across this (not meaning Tattle here) as MODs fall from grace is so well documented across trashy magazines and that will be embarrassing for them, especially if Peers also come across it. The eldest, we think is on Instagram so could even be aware of some of it or been shown it by Peers...yes should a 12yr old be on Instagram/social media? I don’t know other than things have changed a lot since I was 12 approx 20years ago. But then the welfare/safety/exposure of the girls has hardly been top priority for the Sellers or Daughters has it?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve had such a laugh this morning reading these posts thank you! @heretoreaditall2019, they must be sitting at home thinking who is this crazy clever person, why won’t she leave us alone 😂
Omg in trying to create my new accounts insta have told me about myself:

Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 10.43.54.png

I’m not a bad witch the heat is too much 😂 There are ways around it but I’m gonna keep reading my book for a bit and then fix it later, tbh he may (?) be back to manually deleting the bots they bought themselves anyway 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much @heretoreaditall2019 for all your efforts! 👏

Is there anything in your data that shows evidence of where he was furiously deleting "a shed load of phony accounts"? This would have been around or before 8:30 p.m. yesterday judging by one of his replies (14 hours ago). I imagine with his great experience in deleting stuff, he should have been able to clear out at least 30-40 per minute even if he had to do each one individually, and many more if he has access to tools to do it in bulk?

View attachment 148094
Yes! I genuinely think he was deleting them you know, remembering to +1 hour to the data I shared yesterday but this to me suggests he gave up around 11.30pm (10.30 on the table) so all the grey area is uninterrupted bot activity with no intervention, white is where he was clearly online deleting them hence incurring net losses.

Screenshot 2020-06-07 at 00.57.05.png

Has anyone got bot buying experience or knowledge? It makes sense that they trickle through over days now because the bolt spikes were what made people suspicious previously, but there must be a way to stop it once you’ve started?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
He's gone up from 964,252 to 964,275 in the last hour or so - can you buy bots that drip feed onto your account?

Reactions: 3
No experience in bot buying other than what I've read online. Yes, they do drip feed to avoid obvious tell tale spikes, although I can't help but assume FOD's spike of far eastern based teen bot accounts was a rock bottom cheap purchase, they stand out like a sore thumb in his follower list, hardly discrete or believable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wish we could do a poll..

Hands up if you think the OD's are the victims of a hacker, who has very kindly deleted all negative comments on both accounts and added a flurry of new followers. Anyone?

Hands up if you think FOD is lying 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg in trying to create my new accounts insta have told me about myself:

View attachment 148097

I’m not a bad witch the heat is too much 😂 There are ways around it but I’m gonna keep reading my book for a bit and then fix it later, tbh he may (?) be back to manually deleting the bots they bought themselves anyway 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Yes! I genuinely think he was deleting them you know, remembering to +1 hour to the data I shared yesterday but this to me suggests he gave up around 11.30pm (10.30 on the table) so all the grey area is uninterrupted bot activity with no intervention, white is where he was clearly online deleting them hence incurring net losses.

View attachment 148098

Has anyone got bot buying experience or knowledge? It makes sense that they trickle through over days now because the bolt spikes were what made people suspicious previously, but there must be a way to stop it once you’ve started?
The best way to test is one of us buys £27 worth of bots?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.